[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching epi4 now.

But, by watching epi3 last night, 

I dont believe the corruption that was going on. Even the strong principle Minister, lost to the lady contractor? OMG! All his underling have their own dirt?!

What a cruel world. But, it happens in real world too. 

Until now, I think, nobody can be trusted. I'm looking forward to the time jump. 

The fat guy in the tub, is he the same one with a passenger’s info flashed on the computer scene? When GHR’s friend checking for Jerome’s info? 

I’d be honest the drama does not live up to my expectations (yet?), but will still watch for LSG and SSR for now. Besides, one more interesting character appeared, Lily. I so loved how CDG foiled the attempt to electrocute him at the airport. Awesome B)

13 hours ago, thistle said:

We know that HR is a rookie agent.  So it's fair to assume that she is making some rookie mistakes.  ...

Like I said, she's a rookie.  She's trying to find her place and she's nervous about it. ...

I understand what you are saying...but even "rookie" agents know not to identify themselves when they are undercover.  Even if CDG found her identity, she could have let CDG call for the clearance. But she keeps repeating it...rookie or not, she was not professional.  But as sweetseptember09 said, it may be character development. I really hope so. 

I also did not like the new female assassin... it's almost like they [writers] are trying to make this into a comedy.  When CDG was doing his video interview, that was natural comedy.  This female assassin is trying to hard to be funny or over the top. But then again, the writers may make her a love interest and she turns on her employers. Now I would like that.

Just my opinion.

I am on holidays right? And came for spoilers. But man these are some darn fine gifs. What in the world has been happening here man? All it sounds is that it sounds as if the drama just dumped in a whole heap of spies into the show. I wasn't paying much attention in episode 1 to watch the fighter planes presentation. I don't ever recall what company the woman works in. So she in the root of all evil now in this show?

Don't even know who KTW is. Lol. But man where would I find the time to watch this? Holidays, holidays, holidays didn't even have time even when tvN is right in front of me last night. 

Hahaha! I haven't watched ep 4 Hae Ri-Tae Woong history is amusing :lol:. Based on the character chart, Hae Ri is 30ish years old..similar to Ki Tae Woong and Hwang Bora. Seems to me like they were all at the same level once and were on friendly terms. If she was interviewed in 2006, and now it's 2012, she has 6 years of experience....so she's not really a rookie??

Side note: don't worry this is not a shipping post. Hahaha! I just want KTW to smile. He seems like a sad character so far with his idealistic and zoned in views on a clean and just NIS/society. So having some cute background between him and Hae Ri was unexpected and fun (in real life it won't be cute..Hae Ri can be reprimanded for harrassment...yes, a man can report too). Hua3

5 hours ago, tarjig said:

But then again, the writers may make her a love interest and she turns on her employers. Now I would like that.

I am hoping for that actually.  That CDG will impress her so much she turns to the light.  It was sort of foreshadowed I think when she told Jessica she charges a premium for good guys.  It means for her, there’s a difference.  It’s harder on her conscience to kill a good guy than to rid the world of a bad guy so she wants more to compensate for it. 

It's not bad, entertaining enough... although aspects of it feels imitative, rather like a low budget Hollywood action flick. Since I have a Netflix subscription... why not?

Lee Seung Gi, is great as usual... always reliable and elevates the material as well. Suzy is okay... improved a lot in the acting department.

As usual it's terrible, greedy people behind the whole thing... what they wouldn't do for a lot of money. But I am struggling to see how this storyline should be dragged out for 16 episodes. I'm wondering if I should just binge watch this when it's done.

47 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

My question is...whose house is he crashing? And why are there no curtains. Haha (i haven't watched ep 4 yet)

Mr. Park offered DG and HR the apartment to stay in and use as a safe house for the time being.

It's where their love will bloom.

Ratings rose!

Nationwide 6.8 / 8.1 / 10.2

Seoul 7.6 / 8.8 / 11.1

Peak rating of 13.51%

53 minutes ago, incoty said:

Mr. Park offered DG and HR the apartment to stay in and use as a safe house for the time being.

It's where their love will bloom.

Ratings rose!

Nationwide 6.8 / 8.1 / 10.2

Seoul 7.6 / 8.8 / 11.1

Peak rating of 13.51%

Yay for the ratings!!! Yay!

And thanks for the explanation. I'll watch ep 4 soon. Hehe

Archived