[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

Lee Seunggi lost his nephew, who was raised alone on the first episode of 'VAGABOND'.+ KNETS Praise Lee Senggi and Suzy's great Acting

201909202233110895776_20190920230549_01_20190920231324024.jpg

Lee Seunggi lost his nephew, who was raised alone on the first episode of 'VAGABOND'.

20190920_212922.jpg

Netizen comment :

(+493,-30) The action is amazing .

(+449,-17) Personally, I loved it even though it was the first time for me to be immersed in the drama! If there's just a little bit of that... Because of the advertisement, it takes such a long time to cut the drama!

(+247,-9) Wow... I don't know how an hour goes, and then the advertiser...

(+191,-17) It's so fun.

(+146,-3) Suzy's acting is good, Lee Seung-lgi's acting is good, the action is great and the quality is great . It's fun.

(+76,-6) Finally there's a drama to watch~

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/09/lee-seunggi-lost-his-nephew-who-was.html

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read Dramamilk's recap but I guess it's way better to actually watch it than to read since it's an action drama :D.

Am glad to see it's trending in Naver... but lol at that "Vagabond meaning" :joy:. The title does indeed make most Knetz curious as to what it means since it's in English. I thought I'd be seeing LSG and Suzy's name on top but the drama name won... HAHAHA

@incoty ... love that shot of the second pic... for some reason, I really find it beautiful :).

Just now, lu09 said:

Wow, it's already subbed in some of the illegal sites:scream:.

Only means the subber did his/her job quickly :joy:.

Just now, incoty said:

**** ****. This blows every drama out of the water.

DotS is child's play compared to this lol.

To be honest, I didn't even finish that one :P

53 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

I just read Dramamilk's recap but I guess it's way better to actually watch it than to read since it's an action drama :D.

I'm one of those who really Need to read recaps before I watch dramas with high stress situations or I can't enjoy watching because I get too nervous.  That's just me. 

I'm grateful to recappers because they make it possible for me to watch.  :)

44 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Wow, it's already subbed in some of the illegal sites:scream:.

Thank goodness for that!  I thought I was gonna have to wait all day but the subs are already up.  :D

So glad I read the recaps to prepare.  Really great episode.

One thing bothers me a bit, though:

Spoiler

it seems like characters speaking English have to use foul language.  I dislike cursing, and I really, really did NOT like hearing F-bombs and the S word.  It's unnecessary.  Stuff like this makes it seem like all English-speakers use rude words for emphasis, and that's really untrue.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode because I really wanna know what happens next!

LOL I don't watch Suzy's drama so at first during the embassy meeting, her acting was off and I was like WTF what a bad acting but turn out she is a spy. Can't believe the female lead is involved in the death of the male lead's nephew death. 

It was a surprising twist to see that GHR is in fact responsible for the plane crash, as she stopped the man to report the terror attack. However, it is clear that GHR is "innocent" as she has been used. She worked diligently in order to remove that corrupted official. I guess, she was told that the man was dangerous, because he was a spy who leaked secrets. He used to work for the CIA.

I don't think, it is really difficult to discover the culprits... the competitor orchestrated a plane crash in order to ruin the rival company. On the other hand, the major problem is to know who from the government (secret service, minister, president) worked with that company.  

6 hours ago, thistle said:

I'm one of those who really Need to read recaps before I watch dramas with high stress situations or I can't enjoy watching because I get too nervous.  That's just me. 

I see^^. As for me, this is the only time I relied on recaps but usually I just watch it since I really hate spoilers. But now, I don't mind spoiling myself...haha

5 hours ago, thistle said:

Hide contents

it seems like characters speaking English have to use foul language.  I dislike cursing, and I really, really did NOT like hearing F-bombs and the S word.  It's unnecessary.  Stuff like this makes it seem like all English-speakers use rude words for emphasis, and that's really untrue.

I was surprised when I heard that F word too. And I agree that they shouldn't use it too much. They can do without cursing. I guess they've been watching too much English movies :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like I just watched a movie in just one episode.. keke.. But dang, that was heartbreaking, how can they just kill off the nephew and those people in the plane. I guess I would also be like Dal Gun when someone in my family dies that way. Kind of me against the world :lol:. When they said it's an action drama, they're not joking. I hope it maintains this momentum. 

That Jessica Lee character, she's pretty good in her English. I atleast understand her without subs. But Netflix should at least still put eng subs on some English parts spoken by other foreigners because am not sure if I'm hearing them properly. 

About Haeri, hmmm...I still don't think she really killed that Michael guy as we are led to believe from the first ep. I'll have to watch more and see before I believe. 

Totally love the first ep! And that BGM when they were in Portugal is a plus~

That intro though of Dal Gun being a sniper? Looks like that part is in the middle of the story. I wonder what organization will he join in for him to end up in that situation. And that guy calling him monkey reminds me of his character in his last drama ^^.

@Ameera Ali ...hahaha... at least we get to see that he's not lying about his resume during that last scene..

Archived