Premiere Watch:

by stroopwafel

Vagabond

premierewatch_vagabond03.jpg

Time slot: Friday & Saturday
Broadcaster: SBS
Genre: Action, melo, thriller
Episode count: 16 episodes

Reasons to watch: Lee Seung-gi and Suzy reunite in this blockbuster drama about a dangerous hunt for truth and justice. One day passenger flight crashes, killing the passengers on board–including Lee Seung-gi’s beloved nephew. When Lee Seung-gi uncovers evidence that the crash was not what the government is making it out to be, he channels his grief and rage into uncovering what the government would rather hide away. Suzy first meets Lee directly after the plane crash. As a black ops agent, Suzy ends up grappling between following her conscience versus dealing with the reality in front of her. Shin Sung-rok rounds out the trio as a team leader within the National Intelligence Service. When he meets Lee Seung-gi, they get off on the wrong foot but the two eventually form a strange alliance with each other. After all, when you’re surrounded by lies and conspiracies, today’s enemy is tomorrow’s ally.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/premiere-watch-flower-crew-joseon-marriage-agency-when-the-camellia-blooms-secret-boutique-running-investigators-vagabond-pegasus-market/

Watch: Lee Seung Gi And Suzy Are Caught In A Whirlwind Of Action And Emotion In New “Vagabond” Teaser

Sep 17, 2019
by U. Kim

953643784b7e4b58b79da22beadf9a08.jpeg?s=

Just three days ahead of its premiere, SBS’s “Vagabond” has revealed a fifth teaser!

“Vagabond” is an espionage thriller about a stuntman named Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi), who embarks on a quest to uncover the dark truth behind a mysterious plane crash and stumbles upon a massive corruption scandal in the process. Suzy will take on the role of Go Hae Ri, a National Intelligence Service (NIS) secret agent whose father was killed in action, and Shin Sung Rok will star as the workaholic NIS team leader Ki Tae Woong.

Like the second teaser, the fifth teaser begins with Lee Seung Gi narrating, “You know? You chose the wrong person to mess with. Whoever you are, wherever you are, I’ll to chase you to the ends of hell and suck the marrow out of your bones.”

The clip highlights Lee Seung Gi’s intense action scenes, as well as his heartbreakingly emotional scenes with Suzy. Near the end, a voice narrates, “You, how far are you thinking of going?” and Lee Seung Gi stares straight into the camera with a mysterious smile.

A source from the drama production company Celltrion Entertainment shared, “Lee Seung Gi brought fiery passion to the set by taking on most of the difficult action scenes without a stuntman. Please check out Lee Seung Gi’s grand transformation, through which he recklessly flaunts new and amazing action scenes.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352994wpp/watch-lee-seung-gi-and-suzy-are-caught-in-a-whirlwind-of-action-and-emotion-in-new-vagabond-teaser

I know SSR is good actor.  I'm sure I've probably watch a LSG drama but not familiar with him.  Suzy. I've only seen her in Uncontrollably Fond. But I like thriller action dramas.  This better be good.

So since this pre produced. we don't have the wait for the subs right? Cos knowing Netflix. Well. I don't like Netflix. (taking over kdramas..subbing, producing and all that).  But what do I know.

OT: Just to say.  I like when actors attend presscon wearing shoes with socks. Just has to say that. :lol:

Suzy Shares A Secretive Smile While Carrying Out A Mission In “Vagabond”

Sep 18, 2019
by S. Nam
7afea228166c47489b324d4fc809b422.jpeg?s=

SBS has released new stills of Suzy for “Vagabond”!

“Vagabond” tells the story of a stuntman named Cha Dal Gun (Lee Seung Gi) who stumbles upon a massive corruption scandal while trying to uncover the hidden truth behind a mysterious plane crash. He ends up investigating the case alongside National Intelligence Service (NIS) secret agent Go Hae Ri (Suzy).

In the new stills, Go Hae Ri looks suspicious at the South Korean embassy in Morocco. Inside the consulate, she’s sitting in a chair as she purposely rips her own stockings in quick motions. When someone else enters the room soon afterwards, Go Hae Ri simply flashes a calm smile at them.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1353173wpp/suzy-shares-a-secretive-smile-while-carrying-out-a-mission-in-vagabond

Archived