[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. SSR's ratings prediction scares me, Seunggi and Suzy were reluctant and refused to comment about ratings. But from experience with his other dramas....he always predicts sky high ratings. He doesn't play safe with his ratings prediction at all, though I do think 30% is on the extreme side :joy:

Hopefully it will get satisfactory ratings. Who knows it will be so awesome, it will peak at 30%? Hehe. Vagabond fighting!!!

You can feel how large the scale of this drama is from the extended preview.

Charlotte McCluskey
It looks really good I just hope that seung-gi’s character doesn’t belittle Suzy’s character’s strength and badassness. I’m really excited to watch it tho

How does taping her to a chair sound?

9-20-16-Sep-2019-13-41-49.png

9-20-16-Sep-2019-13-41-54.png

9-20-16-Sep-2019-13-42-42.png

Hahah.

5 minutes ago, incoty said:

You can feel how large the scale of this drama is from the extended preview.

It looks really good I just hope that seung-gi’s character doesn’t belittle Suzy’s character’s strength and badassness. I’m really excited to watch it tho

How does taping her to a chair sound?

Hahah.

Well...maybe it means she's so strong he has to tape her to a chair. He's protecting himself from strong Suzy. Hahahaha

More IG updates

Master in the House gave a flower wreath!

Suzy And Lee Seung Gi Talk About Reuniting After 6 Years For “Vagabond”

Sep 16, 2019
by D. Kim

d477b41523e54a76966c271fbfae4335.jpeg?s=

On September 16, upcoming SBS drama “Vagabond” held a press conference ahead of the premiere.

At the event, leading actors Suzy and Lee Seung Gi were asked about reuniting after working together in the 2013 drama “Gu Family Book.”

Suzy commented, “I am working together with Seung Gi again after six years. I have good memories from those times, so I was glad to hear that we would be working together [again], and we were able to film comfortably with improved chemistry.”

Lee Seung Gi added, “It’s not easy to meet the same actress through two different projects, so I was glad to work with Suzy again through ‘Vagabond.’ It was great working with her at that time also, but this time I got to see more of her acting style and discover what kind of actress she is. She is an excellent actress.”

He continued, “She [filmed] with a positive and bright attitude. There were many parts that were physically difficult, but her facial expressions never showed that.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352767wpp/suzy-and-lee-seung-gi-talk-about-reuniting-after-6-years-for-vagabond

Suzy Talks About Leaving JYP While Filming “Vagabond”

Sep 17, 2019
by E. Cha
b139805445bc4ecbb123206e399ca655.jpeg?s=

In a recent interview, Suzy shared her thoughts on parting ways with JYP Entertainment during filming for her upcoming drama.

On September 16, the idol-turned-actress sat down to chat about her new SBS drama “Vagabond.” The espionage action thriller stars Lee Seung Gi as a stuntman who embarks on a quest to uncover the truth behind a mysterious plane crash, only to stumble upon a massive corruption scandal in the process. Suzy stars in the drama as Go Hae Ri, a a National Intelligence Service (NIS) secret agent working undercover at the South Korean embassy in Morocco.

During the interview, Suzy talked about her departure from her longtime agency JYP Entertainment earlier this year. The star originally debuted under the agency as a member of miss A in 2010, and after nine years at the company, she moved to Management SOOP this past spring.

“There were some discombobulating aspects about switching agencies in the middle of filming the drama,” she shared. “That kind of situation arose because filming [for ‘Vagabond’] took place over such a long period of time.”

“However,” she continued, “unrelated to my switching agencies, I plan to work hard to show you good things. I hope you’ll keep an eye on me.”

Suzy added, “Just as [my character] Hae Ri grows and evolves in [‘Vagabond’], I hope to show myself growing and evolving as an actress through this drama.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352922wpp/suzy-talks-about-leaving-jyp-while-filming-vagabond

Archived