[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Poor guys got stuck with the villian image lol:mrgreen:. But the audience and fans can't be blamed because we are so used to seeing him as a villian everytime lol:joy:. Of course, I would be suspicious if he says that he is not playing one:sweat:. Sorry Oppa:tongue:

Jokes aside, is he playing Suzy team leader in the drama? So does that mean he knows what she is up to, helping LSG character I mean?

SSR will be the NIS team lead. I think Suzy is directly under him. We don't know the extent of the trio relationship yet. We have to wait until the drama airs to see how Ki Tae Woong, Dal Gun and Hae Ri cross paths :lol:

Bonus: imagine this is Ki Tae Woong getting ready for work at the NIS. Hahahahaha

Spoiler

K1AW5r.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol! Fyi, SSR was casted in Vagabond in between Return and The Last Empress, in which he was the villain in both. So I am pretty much certain that the role he took in Vagabond is not a villain. Also he said it himself that he isn't. Hahahahaha

Mini SSR promo: He has many other dramas where he is the good guy. It's just many associate him as the villain after You Who Came From The Stars. He was the sweetest guy ever in his latest drama, Perfume.

Hahaha... @lu09 is right, I always associate him as a villain since I've only watched him as such :D. So I'll take you and SSR's words that he's not.

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

Poor guys got stuck with the villian image lol:mrgreen:. But the audience and fans can't be blamed because we are so used to seeing him as a villian everytime lol:joy:. Of course, I would be suspicious if he says that he is not playing one:sweat:. Sorry Oppa:tongue:

Jokes aside, is he playing Suzy team leader in the drama? So does that mean he knows what she is up to, helping LSG character I mean?

I believe so, they are both in the same agency. And he is the love rival of Lee Seung Gi too :D

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, lightbringer06 said:

Hahaha... @lu09 is right, I always associate him as a villain since I've only watched as such :D. So I'll take you and SSR's words that he's not.

I believe so, they are both in the same agency. And he is the love rival of Lee Seung Gi too :D

Lol! I wish there is no love line between Tae Woong and Haeri. Please no. I don't want second lead syndrome in an obviously LSG-Suzy drama! Tae Woong is not gonna win and my heart will break for him. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

SSR will be the NIS team lead. I think Suzy is directly under him. We don't know the extent of the trio relationship yet. We have to wait until the drama airs to see how Ki Tae Woong, Dal Gun and Hae Ri cross paths :lol:

Bonus: imagine this is Ki Tae Woong getting ready for work at the NIS. Hahahahaha

Hide contents

Ohh thanks for the information. But that bonus Bwahahaha:mrgreen::joy:. That would be hilarious ROFL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol! I wish there is no love line between Tae Woong and Haeri. Please no. I don't want second lead syndrome in an obviously LSG-Suzy drama! Tae Woong is not gonna win and my heart will break for him. Hahaha

I was hoping he's not a love rival too, though, but after seeing the character relationship chart from a previous page, my heart is gonna break for him. It's gonna be like this.. SSR gives his love to Suzy..but Suzy...

heartbreak.gif

HAHAHA... I still remember him in Last Empress when he's so lovestruck :P

• LOL 5

25 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

I was hoping he's not a love rival too, though, but after seeing the character relationship chart from a previous page, my heart is gonna break for him. It's gonna be like this.. SSR gives his love to Suzy..but Suzy...

HAHAHA... I still remember him in Last Empress when he's so lovestruck :P

Awww..that is such a sad gif..the poor broken heart is kicked. I would be fine as long as he doesn't repeat this....

lx57B1.gif

I got major 2nd male lead syndrome in Trot Lovers too. Hahaha

Let him be with another lady character. No need for love triangles in Vagabond. Let the politics and action be the main focus! Also I want Ki Tae Woong and Dal Gun as best buddies!!! Let them be best buds!

Bestiesssss!!! Hahahaha

lxXx9l.gif

vlRlpr.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 , @lightbringer06  What a busy September , all oppa are in action :joy::mrgreen:

Oh yeah~!...ha ha ha... that's why I'm camping to where all the oppas are :D. So many September dramas for me :P

Awww..that is such a sad gif..the poor broken heart is kicked. I would be fine as long as he doesn't repeat this....

I got major 2nd male lead syndrome in Trot Lovers too. Hahaha

Let him be with another lady character. No need for love triangles in Vagabond. Let the politics and action be the main focus! Also I want Ki Tae Woong and Dal Gun as best buddies!!! Let them be best buds!

Bestiesssss!!! Hahahaha

Even if he gets his heart broken, hope he can move on quickly... ha ha.. I might have to check the chart again to see if there's another girl for him, I think there was^^

Hoping for more bromance too between him and LSG :D.

Edit: Found it! Hwang Bora's character has feelings for SSR's character :D.. it was posted on the first few pages..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Plane crashes and corruption in spy-action drama Vagabond

by tineybeanie

Screen-Shot-2019-09-12-at-1.52.29-PM.jpg

Another action-packed teaser has been released for upcoming political spy-action melodrama Vagabond, starring Lee Seung-gi (Hwayugi) and Suzy (While You Were Sleeping). When a tragic plane crash occurs, a devastated young man, played by Lee Seung-gi, begins to search for the hidden truth, and finds an immense corruption at work. This drama depicts a harsh and risky journey for the “vagabonds” who have lost their families, their jobs, and even their names.

The teaser plays like a Hollywood action trailer with huge explosions, car chases, and hints of political mystery. With its big budget, the drama has been filming for almost a year already, including several times at overseas shoot locations like Morocco and Portugal. Suzy plays an NIS black ops agent, and Shin Sung-rok (The Last Empress) plays an NIS inspection team lead.

The president, played by Bae Yoon-shik (Tomorrow Cantabile), begins his press conference telling the media about “the most tragic news he’s heard throughout his presidency.” A CGI plane falls from the sky, and a crowd including Lee Seung-gi begins to violently protest against the president. Quick flashes of helicopter chases and police barricades are shown, and it looks like this tragedy has sparked action from many powerful stakeholders.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/plane-crashes-and-corruption-in-spy-action-drama-vagabond/

• Like 5

@katakwasabi i vote for SSK in a heroic role! Seeing Lee Sang Yoon sitting besides him on Masters totally brings back memories of Liar Game. They were so fun behind the scene and still the most memorable villain role for SSK to me :lol:

You made me wiki up the languages spoken in Morocco, which a tiny tiny % in English and French (as it was a colony)... taxi driver LSG prolly can pull off French. LOL

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@katakwasabi i vote for SSK in a heroic role! Seeing Lee Sang Yoon sitting besides him on Masters totally brings back memories of Liar Game. They were so fun behind the scene and still the most memorable villain role for SSK to me :lol:

Yes!!! He will be nice and heroic and will help LSG~ because they are bestiesssss hahaha. LSY and SSR were so cute together in Masters. LSG had a good time laughing. Lol

Gvz5O5.gif

Spoiler

More pics of LSYxSSR in link below kekeke

http://www.dramabeans.com/members/katakwasabi/activity/872769/

37 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

You made me wiki up the languages spoken in Morocco, which a tiny tiny % in English and French (as it was a colony)... taxi driver LSG prolly can pull off French. LOL

Uuuu. I want to hear taxi driver LSG speaking French. Hahaha

On 9/13/2019 at 7:01 AM, lightbringer06 said:

Even if he gets his heart broken, hope he can move on quickly... ha ha.. I might have to check the chart again to see if there's another girl for him, I think there was^^

Hoping for more bromance too between him and LSG :D.

Edit: Found it! Hwang Bora's character has feelings for SSR's character :D.. it was posted on the first few pages..

My heart is already cracking for possible heartbroken Ki Tae Woong. So I too hope he can move on quickly if it happens and go capture some bad guys. Ahaha

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Suzy And Lee Seung Gi Display Impeccable Teamwork Behind The Scenes Of “Vagabond”

Sep 14, 2019
by E. Cha

5d8f384064f841fe8c8bd9e3b6b72624.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming drama “Vagabond” has shared a glimpse of stars Suzy and Lee Seung Gi hard at work behind the scenes!

“Vagabond” is a new espionage action thriller about a stuntman named Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi), who embarks on a quest to uncover the hidden truth behind a mysterious plane crash—and ends up stumbling upon a massive corruption scandal in the process. Suzy will star in the drama as Go Hae Ri, a National Intelligence Service (NIS) secret agent who is working undercover at the South Korean embassy in Morocco.

In addition to releasing several behind-the-scenes photos of its two leads, the drama’s production crew raved about the unparalleled teamwork between the co-stars. According to the staff, Suzy and Lee Seung Gi displayed remarkable focus and passion during filming, going over the script together at every opportunity and working hard to practice their scenes. The two actors were also diligent in monitoring their own performances and exchanging opinions about the drama with the director.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352364wpp/suzy-and-lee-seung-gi-display-impeccable-teamwork-behind-the-scenes-of-vagabond

• Like 6