[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

4 hours ago, anony12345 said:

Jeez I was looking forward to some slick hand to hand fighting.

Like the user above said, there will be. We've already seen some in the behind the scenes footage and production stills..

But in case you didn't know:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347218wpp/lee-seung-gi-transforms-into-a-confident-stuntman-for-upcoming-spy-drama-vagabond

"Not only does Cha Dal Gun have a black belt in martial arts and incredible skills in taekwondo, judo, jujitsu, kendo, and boxing, but he’s also absurdly confident and shameless."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, incoty said:

"Not only does Cha Dal Gun have a black belt in martial arts and incredible skills in taekwondo, judo, jujitsu, kendo, and boxing, but he’s also absurdly confident and shameless."

@katakwasabi OMG LOL are we going to hear about his army experience if we sit in his taxi too?!  Shameless is def in LSG blood.

22 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@katakwasabi OMG LOL are we going to hear about his army experience if we sit in his taxi too?!  Shameless is def in LSG blood.

Hahahaha! I still can't wrap my head around him being a taxi driver in Morocco. Can he even speak the language? Lol

Newsflash! Teaser 4 is out. I have yet to watch it. Only saw the articles on Naver.

Edit: @findit shared the teaser above. Ahaha

But omg! I can finally see Ki Tae Woong!!!

201909111041578010_3_20190911104454136.p

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003466957

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000169464

Watch: Lee Seung Gi, Suzy, And Shin Sung Rok Face Off In Deadly Battle In Exciting New “Vagabond” Preview

Sep 11, 2019
by E. Cha

ec76bf1a92f14b09ac89399de06b0249.jpeg?s=

SBS has shared an action-packed new glimpse of its upcoming drama “Vagabond”!

“Vagabond” is a new espionage thriller about a stuntman named Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi), who embarks on a quest to uncover the dark truth behind a mysterious plane crash and ends up stumbling upon a massive corruption scandal in the process. Suzy will star in the drama as Go Hae Ri, a National Intelligence Service (NIS) secret agent whose father was killed in action, while Shin Sung Rok will star as the workaholic NIS team leader Ki Tae Woong.

The newly released preview begins with the president (played by Baek Yoon Shik) making a formal address at the Blue House. Wearing a grave expression, the president opens his speech by saying, “To the people of South Korea, whom I respect… today, I heard the saddest and most unwelcome news of my entire life.” His words are intercut with an image of a plane caught on fire and descending rapidly, as well as an angry crowd of people—including Lee Seung Gi—loudly protesting something.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1351758wpp/watch-lee-seung-gi-suzy-and-shin-sung-rok-face-off-in-deadly-battle-in-exciting-new-vagabond-preview

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Wait... so is SSR eventually gonna end up as a villain or what ??...andwaeee...

On the contrary, he'll end up fighting the good fight, but in the beginning he's probably on the wrong side. He's being ordered around.

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

Hopefully he isn't lol:mrgreen::joy:. Even if he says so, I'll still be suspicious about him lol:sweat_smile::phew:.

Awww..don't be suspicious. Look at them...these 2 will be best buddies in Vagabond. SSR needs to have a drama best buddy after Hyuk was deprived of any friendship in TLE. My heart bled for friendless lonely Hyuk. Hahahaha

xn8n1E.gif

E81804.gif

K1z1LJ.gif

3 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

@incoty @katakwasabi ... hope you guys are right :D  and since that Soompi article did state also and described the three of 'em as protagonists. SSR is so good as a villain but for once, I just wanna see him as not :)

Lol! Fyi, SSR was casted in Vagabond in between Return and The Last Empress, in which he was the villain in both. So I am pretty much certain that the role he took in Vagabond is not a villain. Also he said it himself that he isn't. Hahahahaha

Mini SSR promo: He has many other dramas where he is the good guy. It's just many associate him as the villain after You Who Came From The Stars. He was the sweetest guy ever in his latest drama, Perfume. 

Anyways....SBS uploaded baby pics of the trio! awwwwwww~

https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/vagabond/visualboard/60776/?cmd=view&page=1&board_no=1503

Poor guy got stuck with the villian image lol:mrgreen:. But the audience and fans can't be blamed because we are so used to seeing him as a villian everytime lol:joy:. Of course, I would be suspicious if he says that he is not playing one:sweat:. Sorry Oppa:tongue:

Jokes aside, is he playing Suzy team leader in the drama? So does that mean he knows what she is up to, helping LSG character I mean?

Archived