[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

On 9/7/2019 at 1:56 PM, katakwasabi said:

The song in the subbed teaser is different from the teaser without subs. I wonder why the change. I prefer the bgm in the unsubbed teaser. Hahaha

Now that I watched the teasers again, you're right, the unsubbed's bgm is way better.. ha ha.. I mean, why Netflix changed it though.

• Like 3

“Vagabond” Thrills With New Posters Featuring Lee Seung Gi, Suzy, Shin Sung Rok, And More

Sep 9, 2019
by J. Lim

d4b11d23d895472b9150790b9df416b4.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Vagabond” has shared thrilling new teasers ahead of the show’s premiere!

“Vagabond” will tell the story of a man who tries to uncover hidden secrets behind a commercial plane crash that leads him to a giant national corruption scandal. The espionage action melodrama will follow the lives of people who have lost their families, affiliations, and even their names as they embark on a dangerous journey.

Following individual posters for leading actors Lee Seung Gi and Suzy, “Vagabond” has now released more posters that showcase the stellar cast that will bring the story to life. The first poster is of the pair as they point guns at targets, with Lee Seung Gi’s face covered in blood and sweat as he glares with rage at something while Suzy has a complicated look in her eye as she also gets someone in her crosshairs. The tension created between the pair is enough to pique people’s interests about the ties that bind them together.

The group poster shows the 12 actors who will unravel the story of “Vagabond.” Lee Seung Gi, Suzy, Shin Sung Rok, Moon Jung Hee, Baek Yoon Shik, Moon Sung Geun, Lee Ki Young, Lee Kyung Young, Kim Min Jong, Jung Man Sik, Hwang Bo Ra, and Kim Jung Hyun create an intricate web of stories that surround a mysterious plane crash and an attempt to cover up the truth.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1351179wpp/vagabond-thrills-with-new-posters-featuring-lee-seung-gi-suzy-shin-sung-rok-and-more

September 6 2019

Two character posters & teaser trailer #3 for SBS drama series “Vagabond”

Vagabond-CP01.jpg

Two character posters and teaser trailer #3 added for SBS drama series “Vagabond” starring Lee Seung-Gi and Bae Suzy. The character posters show both Cha Dal-Gun (Lee Seung-Gi) and Go Hae-Ri (Bae Suzy) with their guns drawn. Cha Dal-Gun dreams of becoming a top stunt man. Go Hae-Ri is an NIS agent. They both are drawn into an important and dangerous case after a plane crash. Meanwhile teaser trailer #3 can be viewed at AsianWiki.

“Vagabond” first airs September 20, 2019 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/two-character-posters-teaser-trailer-3-for-sbs-drama-series-vagabond

• Like 5
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Now that I watched the teasers again, you're right, the unsubbed's bgm is way better.. ha ha.. I mean, why Netflix changed it though.

Exactly! I hope Netflix doesn't change the songs in the drama. I've seen some variety show episodes with changed songs. Haha

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Exactly! I hope Netflix doesn't change the songs in the drama. I've seen some variety show episodes with changed songs. Haha

Right? This is why I like Netflix to just stay away from Kdramas and just stick on their own production. Well, I'm thankful that they're doing the subs, but it's not like no one's gonna do it, I mean, we have Viki and VIU now :D (sorry, not sorry :sweatingbullets:)... HAHAHA.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Right? This is why I like Netflix to just stay away from Kdramas and just stick on their own production. Well, I'm thankful that they're doing the subs, but it's not like no one's gonna do it, I mean, we have Viki and VIU now :D (sorry, not sorry :sweatingbullets:)... HAHAHA.. 

Yes. I'm not the only one. I always prefere Viki, Viu, Kocowa.  

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Hello~~~

I haven’t seen LSG for a while, was a close follower during his 1n2d days.  Occasionally watch Masters.  Anticipating this one :D

Does anyone know if this airs live on Netflix USA?

@bedifferent Hello chingu! happy you gonna check this. 1 year in the making, high budget action spy political thriller. " Bourne Identity" be like!  It's helmed by fav tandem of writer and director.

For same day release....I think so.I hope so. The press release issued last May 2019 said it will be September.  Plus it's pre produced.

https://media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/netflix-to-launch-korean-action-thriller-drama-vagabond-in-september

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@jongski hiya~~ yah, I checked.  Thanks. It is airing live, prolly a few hours after SK. Think same as Memories of Alhambra and Mr Sunshine. Yipee!  All I know is we have a long delay on this pre prod one.

You have no idea how long I have known LSG, back in the days when he was a newbie rookie on 1n2d. I remember watching his first drama Brilliant Legacy LOL. He has come a long way.

I like SSK a lot, think he's brilliant whenever in a villain role.  I won't read more about the synopsis to enjoy the drama more.

Good luck to the drama and cast~~ . Be back when it airs.^^

BTW, no planned prescon?

• Love 4

5 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@jongski hiya~~ yah, I checked.  Thanks. It is airing live, prolly a few hours after SK. Think same as Memories of Alhambra and Mr Sunshine. Yipee!  All I know is we have a long delay on this pre prod one.

You have no idea how long I have known LSG, back in the days when he was a newbie rookie on 1n2d. I remember watching his first drama Brilliant Legacy LOL. He has come a long way.

I like SSK a lot, think he's brilliant whenever in a villain role.  I won't read more about the synopsis to enjoy the drama more.

Good luck to the drama and cast~~ . Be back when it airs.^^

BTW, no planned prescon?

The presscon is on 16th Sept :D

Currently Seunggi is filming Master in the House with another Vagabond cast (ssang_gamja)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, anony12345 said:

Wait i thought the ML was going to be an assassin or an agent of some sort - he's a stuntman? What does this mean for hand to hand combat scenes

Lol! He's not an assassin. Just a stuntman stuck in a huge mess due to certain circumstances :lol:

Anyways...I still don't know who's the villain. Any ideas yalll? Hahaha

• LOL 1

I'm soo excited to see the drama already.. I'm very familiar with both Lead so i'm really looking forward to see how they play their character in this Action-packed drama~:wub: Can't wait to see the chemistry between SG & Suzy again after so long that is 6 years ago..Hoping it will get better and hotter in this drama as they already work together before should be a plus.. B) Last but not least, I'm so ready to face all of the politic-mess in this drama too... :D

btw, this is a MV i make for the drama... i just can't contain myself..hehehe.. :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, incoty said:

Now this is something we didn't know. (The other part too but that's outside the drama lol)

I was pretty much aware of how close the cast got while filming, some of them did post pics. Cha Dal Gun as a taxi driver is new info to me too. How exactly did he become a taxi driver in Morocco? Is he not a stuntman? Hahahaha

• Like 2

7 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol! He's not an assassin. Just a stuntman stuck in a huge mess due to certain circumstances :lol:

Anyways...I still don't know who's the villain. Any ideas yalll? Hahaha

Jeez I was looking forward to some slick hand to hand fighting.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1