[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

Watch: Lee Seung Gi And Suzy Tease Action And Romance In Fast-Paced “Vagabond” Trailer

Aug 28, 2019
by U. Kim

daa946c3399f46628f324ef902f09204.jpeg?s=

Lee Seung Gi and Suzy’s upcoming SBS drama “Vagabond” has revealed another teaser!

The drama centers around a man named Cha Dal Gun (Lee Seung Gi), a stuntman on the hunt to uncover the truth behind a mysterious plane crash that killed 211 people, including his nephew. Go Hae Ri (Suzy) is the daughter of a marine who was killed during a mission, who becomes a secret agent of the National Intelligence Service. Shin Sung Rok also stars in the drama as a team leader of the National Intelligence Service (NIS).

The teaser begins quietly, with Lee Seung Gi narrating, “You know? You chose the wrong person to mess with. Whoever you are, wherever you are, I’ll to chase you to the ends of hell and suck the marrow out of your bones.”

Cutting to scenes of intense action and explosions, the teaser raises anticipation for the blockbuster spy drama. It closes with Lee Seung Gi aiming his gun at someone and his voice narrating, “Until I get rid of those bastards, I’ll never die.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1348567wpp/watch-lee-seung-gi-and-suzy-tease-action-and-romance-in-fast-paced-vagabond-trailer

August 28 2019

Teaser trailer #2 for SBS drama series “Vagabond”

Vagabond-teaser2-SM1.jpg

Teaser trailer #2 added for SBS drama series “Vagabond” starring Lee Seung-Gi and Bae Suzy. Teaser trailer #2 starts with Lee Seung-Gi stating in no uncertain terms “You know what? You picked the wrong person. Whoever you are. Wherever you hide. I will hunt you down to Hell.” Meanwhile, below are new still images from the drama series. The still images are from a scene filmed on a beach in Morocco around October-November, 2018.

“Vagabond” first airs September 20, 2019 in South Korea.

Vagabond-teaser2-SI-1.jpg

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-2-for-sbs-drama-series-vagabond

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suzy Gets Praised By “Vagabond” Director For Outstanding Action Skills

Aug 28, 2019
by U. Kim
58a145c70de54af68d8c929e14df2547.jpeg?s=

Director Yoo In Shik of SBS’s “Vagabond” has lots of compliments for Suzy!

On August 28, SBS revealed a video introducing Suzy’s “Vagabond” character Go Hae Ri on their YouTube channel SBS Catch. The video features interviews with the director and actress, as well as scenes from the drama.

Director Yoo In Shik shares, “Suzy is one of a kind. She moves very well, and she’s an actress that expertly pulls off action scenes.”

The video cuts to Suzy, who says, “There are a lot of action scenes. Just by reading the script, you can feel the tension and energy of the drama,” before the director continues to say, “She had to fully carry out all of the impromptu action sequences that were added on set. She did a very good job with the action scenes including the car stunts, and that brought good energy to the drama. I’m very thankful for that.”

Suzy then expresses her joy at reuniting with Lee Seung Gi after their 2013 drama “Gu Family Book”, explaining that they are able to film comfortably and show good teamwork thanks to their past experience. She adds that they’ve both grown since their last drama together, making their experience in “Vagabond” feel new and different.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348621wpp/suzy-gets-praised-by-vagabond-director-for-outstanding-action-skills

I `ve always thought that a person who is athletic or is a good dancer pulls off action scenes pretty well. I can`t wait to watch the drama. I expect a good action drama.

Shin Sung Rok Exudes Charisma In Upcoming Spy Drama “Vagabond”

Aug 29, 2019
by L. Kim

1ff0758977eb42e2bd393289c130bb3e.jpeg?s=

Shin Sung Rok has transformed into National Intelligence Service (NIS) team leader Ki Tae Woong for the upcoming SBS drama “Vagabond.”

The drama, starring Lee Seung Gi and Suzy, is about a stuntman who goes on a mission to uncover the truth behind a plane crash.

Ki Tae Woong is a brilliant NIS agent whose father is a hospital director and whose mother is a university professor. He possesses superior intelligence, excellent work skills, and practical experience and gets dispatched to Morocco to catch the terrorists responsible for the plane crash. Shin Sung Rok adds to the drama’s tension by performing a highly perfected and controlled performance to express a multi-faceted charm with both cool reason and hot passion.

In the stills, perfectionist Ki Tae Woong looks calm and posed in a slick black suit. He portrays a stern and strong character with sharp eyes and a NIS badge around his neck.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1348908wpp/shin-sung-rok-exudes-charisma-in-upcoming-spy-drama-vagabond

Vagabond is just one of 11 new Korean dramas that will premiere in September!

"Among the 11 new Korean dramas to watch in September, Vagabond is perhaps the most highly-anticipated because of its popular leads Lee Seung-gi (A Korean Odyssey) and Bae Suzy (While You Were Sleeping). It is a spy action melodrama about Lee’s character, a stuntman, who sets out to uncover a huge corruption following a suspicious plane crash that has killed his nephew. Suzy plays a civil servant who ends up working as a covert operative for the National Intelligence Service and crossing paths with Lee’s character. Dedicated fans of both Lee Seung-gi and Suzy are particularly excited about the drama’s premiere since the two already starred together in the 2013 fantasy series Gu Family Book. The budget for the series is estimated to be around US$22 million, which is twice as big as Descendants Of The Sun‘s US$10.7 million. With Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim‘s PD at the helm of its production, Vagabond might surprise us all."

Source: https://www.kdramapal.com/11-new-korean-dramas-to-watch-in-september-2019/

2 hours ago, stella77 said:

I forgot SSR was in this and may have to check this out for him as he is my fav. of the main cast. 

SSR is my fav. too~ I started following for him but now I'm actually pretty excited for the drama itself. The 2nd teaser was exciting. Hehe

Thank you for all updates. I've been waiting for this since the thread started.  I want to watch big political action thriller. I thought a suppose to be big budget Prometheus and this drama will be geting head to head but Prometheus was canceled, this drama's casting was announced first and done already. As I've said I like the plot, the writer and director. I'll be honest I'm not familiar with male lead though.

But wait... this will be for Netflix? Bu why? Haaah. But anway.....

The ROK special forces promoting Vagabond is seriously next level promotion. Hahaha

Please don't make me have unnecessary expectations!! Lol

I'm excited. I don't think I've ever watched a full spy/military drama. I didn't watch DOTS or IRIS or Athena. The nearest spy drama I watched is ManxMan. But the scale was not as big as other spy/military dramas 

Archived