[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vagabond main cast posting pictures with heartwarming captions give me warm fuzzy feels. I'm a goner for off screen camaraderie. And the Vagabond team seems to enjoy each others company a lot. I wish all the best for the post production team.

2019052402902_0.jpg

2019052402904_0.jpg

Creds to osen. I have yet to see a HD Seunggi pic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suzy Looks Both Glamorous And Down-To-Earth Behind The Scenes Of “Vagabond”

Suzy-3.jpg

Suzy proves she can rock any look in new photos from the filming of her upcoming drama “Vagabond”!

The idol-turned-actress will be reuniting with her “Gu Family Book” co-star Lee Seung Gi in SBS’s “Vagabond,” an action-packed drama about a man who uncovers the dark truth and hidden corruption behind a mysterious plane crash. Suzy will be starring in the drama as Go Hae Ri, the daughter of a Marine who ends up becoming a secret agent.

On June 26, viewers received a sneak peek of Suzy in character, exuding an air of effortless cool. Even dressed casually, the actress looks stunning and sophisticated as her character arrives in a foreign country with her luggage in tow. Two of the photos capture Go Hae Ri taking in her surroundings as she drives, while another shows the character looking comfortable while reading something on her laptop.

Suzy-4.jpg

“Vagabond,” which was originally slated to premiere this past May, is currently scheduled to begin airing sometime in September. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334656wpp/suzy-looks-both-glamorous-and-down-to-earth-behind-the-scenes-of-vagabond

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One year in the making. It's pre produced. Tis is a political action thriller. This better be good.  I'm only familiar with SSR whos a terrific actor  and a little  bit of Suzy as the ony drama I've seen of her is Uncontrollably Fond. I'm not familiar with LSG

I'm familiar with the writer and director and their works.   They are good tandem and the dramas they worked on are excellent. Check page 1 to see.  Remains to be see the execution and the acting for political action triller.

3 hours ago, jongski said:

Remains to be see the execution and the acting for political action triller.

Yes, they work a long time for this drama. I wish it will be a good production. We don`t see many big budget action thrillers these days. I wish them well.

10 hours ago, jongski said:

One year in the making. It's pre produced. Tis is a political action thriller. This better be good.  I'm only familiar with SSR whos a terrific actor  and a little  bit of Suzy as the ony drama I've seen of her is Uncontrollably Fond. I'm not familiar with LSG

I'm familiar with the writer and director and their works.   They are good tandem and the dramas they worked on are excellent. Check page 1 to see.  Remains to be see the execution and the acting for political action triller.

Which old drama from the writer-director would you recommend to be watched? I don't think I've seen any of their previous projects.

I read that Vagabond is made by Celltrion Ent. And the key person in Celltrion is Lee Bum Soo. I like Lee Bum Soo as an actor. He was good in On Air and so nice in Return of Superman~ LBS is one of the reasons I'm interested in Vagabond.

6 hours ago, larus said:

Yes, they work a long time for this drama. I wish it will be a good production. We don`t see many big budget action thrillers these days. I wish them well.

I hope all the best for Vagabond team. They have worked so long together. I hope it goes their way :)

11 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Which old drama from the writer-director would you recommend to be watched? I don't think I've seen any of their previous projects.

Giant  is 2010. You'll see  child actors back then Yeo Jin Goo, Nam Ji Hyun and young Kim Soo Hyun.. Empress Ki  too. One of my favs RDTK.

On 3/29/2018 at 11:14 AM, larus said:

Director: Yu In-Sik (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim, Giant, History of Salaryman, Incarnation of Money)

Writer: Jang Young-Cheol (Giant, History of Salaryman, Incarnation of Money, Empress Ki, Monster)

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy - Premieres on September 20th

Archived