[Drama 2018] Investigation Couple/Partners for Justice 검법남녀

larus

Soompi Announcement 

The Events Team will be launching The Amazing Hunt on Monday 11 June . Lots of fun , reputation points & prizes on the table . Come check this out & join us 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait,

why is there only like 5-6 pages? it feels like people are not really watching crime-investigative dramas like Sketch and Investigation Couple.. :/ while the dramas have loopholes in some of the episodes but I believe that they are still worth to watch though.

I really enjoyed the way they analyse and execute out the autopsy of the dead bodies, as well as how there is sometimes a twist in the identity of the criminals, like you think the criminal could be this person but end up it was the other person instead, for instance the episode on the inheritance issue, i really thought it was one of the sisters who did it but ended up it was the wife! LOL.

and yes, i am soooo annoyed with Eun Sol's character, but i do believe its because of her inexperience as a prosecutor so i think i can still forgive that, but i feel like Kang Hyun should really go to the bottom of the entire accident of Baek Beom's fiancee because there seems to be something more to the accident than what he really thinks it is, like when one day he realises that Baek Beom's girlfriend was the one who cheated on Baek Beom and had an affair with his brother instead. But i don't really think Baek Beom is the one who killed Kang Hyun's brother though... it just seems all too perfect to point it at him but maybe he really did it? i can't really judge yet for now... need to see the upcoming episodes to really say...

but all in all, i hope more people can give more support to crime investigative dramas that are airing this season, like Sketch and Investigation Couple. Like give them a chance to fill up the loopholes / detail out the storyline for the dramas while we hang tight to see whats in store for upcoming episodes :)

20 hours ago, lsbsg said:

i feel like Kang Hyun should really go to the bottom of the entire accident of Baek Beom's fiancee because there seems to be something more to the accident than what he really thinks it is, like when one day he realises that Baek Beom's girlfriend was the one who cheated on Baek Beom and had an affair with his brother instead. But i don't really think Baek Beom is the one who killed Kang Hyun's brother though... it just seems all too perfect to point it at him but maybe he really did it? i can't really judge yet for now... need to see the upcoming episodes to really say...

Glad I can finally discuss Baek Beom's past with someone! @lsbsg I'm not entirely sure if Han So Hee, BB's fiancee, was unfaithful. If the flashback with Kang Yong (Kang Hyun's brother) operating on BB is any indication, Han So Hee (i.e. the surgical nurse at that operation) seemed pretty open about her feelings for BB - she was looking/smiling at BB with such obvious fondness that Kang Yong and (I think) even the female surgeon noticed straightaway. With Kang Yong, however, she looked distinctly uncomfortable. Another thing which puzzles me is why she turned down BB's proposal and told him about the pregnancy even after Kang Yong's suicide, when she could have just married him and passed the child off as his. Of course she might have been so much in love with Kang Yong that she didn't want to marry anyone else and preferred to raise his child on her own. But to me that doesn't quite square with her manner towards BB and Kang Yong in the operation scene. 

As for Kang Hyun, I think he does believe that Han So Hee had dated BB before she got together with Kang Yong. He just doesn't see it as cheating. In one of the flashbacks, he accused BB of killing his fiancee because she'd changed her mind about him, and in the latest episode (16) he also told the guy who examined Kang Yong's corpse that his brother couldn't have committed suicide cos he was about to get married and his fiancee was pregnant. In short, at the time of Kang Yong's death,  KH was certain that So Hee had dumped BB for Kang Yong, while BB himself appears to have been completely in the dark about the entire messy situation. What I'd really like to know is, did KH ever meet and speak to So Hee, his brother's supposed fiancee? Or did he get all that information at second hand from Kang Yong? Somehow I find it difficult to believe that So Hee would have hung out with the Kang brothers without first properly breaking up with BB. 

On 6/10/2018 at 10:38 AM, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi. You said don't ask. So you're annoyed with almost all the characters? Why? :D Do you like this drama? Would you suggest  I watch it? :wub:

By all means, watch it. It's not a bad show. I do like it. Or myb I just like JJY :D:D. But just be prepared to feel annoyed with most ofthe characters ^_^

My annoyance is mainly due to the portrayal of certain characters, especially people from the prosecutor's office, that makes me think hey are an emotional bunch that lacks professionalism. Loyalty? They have that. But I think they also need to be more objective.

And what is it with calling BB psycho? So far I only disagree with his manners, infact he isn't that extreme. Gregory House n House MD is extreme.

A great portrayal of a professional investigation/ prosecution team is like in Secret Forest, Punch, Signal. Those people manage to keep their head cool..

EDIT: The latest episode has another scene of an overly emotional prosecutor. Oh boy<_<

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Investigation Couple 검법남녀 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 PM KST

Aigoo i didnt know there was no airing of tis drama on tuesday....huhuu need to wait till nxt wk... ep17/18 was good ...poor BB , i dont think he's the murderer the tell tale sign was too obvious and BB is not that dumb...imo prosecutor kang shouldnt handle the case because he will not be able to be partial and in his mind already set that BB is the culprit....Eun sol will come to the reascue and clear Dr BB's name...

Hello everyone ....why is it tis drama so unpopular with int viewers???  

On the drama's official website, the date given for episodes 19 and 20 is 25 June. In other words, there will be no IC all next week. Argh!! I wouldn't have minded so much during the earlier episodes, but now I really really want to know what happens to Baek Beom. Also, why does MBC think it's a good idea to pre-empt the show just when it's gaining some momentum in the ratings? Oh well I guess live World Cup matches will probably get more viewers than IC.

Several Dramas And Variety Shows To Not Air This Week Due To 2018 World Cup Coverage

Continuing from last week, many programs on MBC, SBS, and KBS2 will not be airing this week due to coverage of the games.

These are some of the changes to expect this week:

Monday, June 18

Korea’s first World Cup match will be broadcast via MBC, SBS, and KBS2. MBC’s “Section TV” and “Partners for Justice,” SBS’s “Wok of Love,” and KBS2’s “Hello Counselor” will not be airing. KBS2 drama “Are You Human, Too?” will be pushed back and air after the game at around 11 p.m. KST.

Tuesday, June 19

“Partners for Justice” and “Wok of Love” will not air again on Tuesday due to World Cup coverage on MBC and SBS.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/17/several-dramas-variety-shows-not-air-week-due-2018-world-cup-coverage/

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Investigation Couple 검법남녀 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 PM KST
6 hours ago, Asianspirit said:

Anybody knows when tis drama will be air again...i cant wait for the next episode...pls share if there is any info abt tis drama...thanks a lot...

Episodes 19 and 20 will be broadcast on June 25.

Shows Canceled This Week Due To 2018 World Cup Coverage

Tuesday, June 26

MBC and KBS2 will be airing the Denmark vs. France match. As a result, “Partners for Justice” and “Are You Human, Too” will not be broadcast.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/25/shows-canceled-week-due-2018-world-cup-coverage/

Archived