[Drama 2018] Secret Mother 시크릿마더

larus

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone 

I am late to the forum because I really hated waiting on subs. But now I am binge watching this drama and I am hooked.

Heeeey, welcome! It's never too late to join us in sweet suffering. I hope you're enjoying your run of the series. We still have no clue what to feel, so we just feel all the things, most of it positive. :lol:

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone 

I am late to the forum because I really hated waiting on subs. But now I am binge watching this drama and I am hooked. 

Welcome. It is nice that more people are enjoying this drama. The waiting is frustrating but when it is weekend everything is easier. :D

On 6/25/2018 at 1:50 PM, larus said:

The possibility that Hyeon-joo did not kill Min-ji (Choi Na-rin), and could have been kidnapped herself has always been there, but I considered it unlikely.

Thanks for the reviews. I am glad that there is someone who is doing Secret Mother reviews. I enjoy reading them.

I want to comment a little about what I quoted. Maybe I am in minority but I never considered that Hyun joo killed Min Ji. Not for a moment. At first, I thought odd to find out about the hit and run accident. I didn`t know for sure if Min ji was really dead. I am curious now if I was right and Min Ji was killed by accident that night.

Drama fashion.

Song Yoon-a's Summer Fashion Styling Topic

Georges Rech`s clothes

Roger D'Or  Earrings

Rockport`s shoes

Spoiler

MINE`s skirt

Efva Attling earrings

2 hours ago, larus said:

Thanks for the reviews. I am glad that there is someone who is doing Secret Mother reviews. I enjoy reading them.

I want to comment a little about what I quoted. Maybe I am in minority but I never considered that Hyun joo killed Min Ji. Not for a moment. At first, I thought odd to find out about the hit and run accident. I didn`t know for sure if Min ji was really dead. I am curious now if I was right and Min Ji was killed by accident that night.

Thank you for posting them. :wub:

I actually meant that I considered the possibility of Hyeon Joo being alive unlikely, since I've been iffy on the first part myself as well. I did think it possible that she accidentally killed Min Ji, but if she's alive and locked up, then she saw something she shouldn't have.

I do wonder if Jae Yeol was trying to run her over and accidentally killed Min Ji, but would his sanity have been left intact? As much as he has trouble letting go and carrying guilt over it, it doesn't make sense that he'd have done it. The way he spoke to Yoon Jin when he hugged her after meeting Hyeon Cheol doesn't show him as guilty of that specific crime either.

His mother on the other hand... We haven't seen her act like a grandma to Min Joon once, and she doesn't even show her son any affection. She treats him like a lackey for her own plans. If her purpose for entering this family was only power, then she might simply not give a damn about the kids. I can definitely see her as running Min Ji over while trying to kill Hyeon Joo.

The question is, did Jae Yeol witness that and contribute to hiding Hyeon Joo, or did he and Hyeon Cheol arrive at the scene after the whole thing had gone down? Again, his behavior doesn't look like someone who has seen that shocking of a thing. I don't see a dad who lost his child to his mother having a pleasant chat with her about her future work at the hospital. That relationship would at the very least become estranged very quickly. Perhaps he still suspects it, however.

The only conceivable way he'd get redemption is if he has been trying to keep himself off the suspect list in order to solve the case, and has been lying to Yoon Jin despite her efforts in order to protect her from an enemy close to home and already eager to shut her up about what little she knows so far. Like I said, an unlikely grand reversal. I just don't think they'd go this far with this story. I'd kill for such a twist though. Ahaha.

Thanks for the warm welcome @Orion and @larus  

My opinion so far 

Kim Hyeon Joo 

What a despicable woman. She steals her sister identity and then kidnaps their daughter. Smh smh smh She purposely confronts the wife but refuses to tell her she is Jae Yeol’s  mistress. I am curious to know if they were really in a relationship or is it all in Hyeon Jo’s head???  I feel so conflicted about this character. Everything  she has done has brought her nothing but pain. She was harassing a married man. Just finished catching up . While I was watching this drama I assumed they were having an affair at the present time. I think the affair was in the past. If this drama would give us a step by step what she did before she disappeared, it would be ever so perfect. I would like to know WHAT THE HELL DIS HYOEN JOO WANT???? She wasn’t planning on revealing herself since she fabricated her identity at the hospital. 

Question chingu in 2005 was Jae- Yeol marri d at the time.  

They did state those pictures was from the past not the present time. 

Han Jae Yeol

I feel that he has made so many mistakes and one is that his complete trust in his mother. His mother is ambitious and very cold. I think she love power and influence more than her own family. She has no respect or love for her daughter in all.  I think his mother was probably involved with the accident. I don’t think he was anywhere near the accident. Until we get a clearer picture of how Jae Yeol and Hyeong Joo in the parking lot then I will agreee he is involved. I don’t think he is involved with covering up a murder.  I think He loves his wife very much and he didn’t love Hyeong Joo. He is loves his family but doesn’t know how to stop his mom from doing ruining his wife life. I really do hate mama’s boy in kdrama. It never ends good for the family until mama’s not finally tell his mother where to stick it.  Can YJ and JY make their marriage work????

Park Sun Ja 

I really hate this woman because all she cares about is Yoon Jin not finding out what happened that day. How the hell does know about that day. Park Sun Ja has beeen cooking up a scheme since her daughter in law quit. She was working real hard to eliminate her. She hired that BEEECCCHHH who hates her daughter in law and was planning on using her to control her daughter in law. She is also working hard to keep her out of the hospital.  She has beeen manipulating her since the death of granddaughter. She tried to paint her DIL as mentally ill or tried to drive her crazy but confusing her on what happened that day???  This woman has never tried to understand her DIL ? Unlike YJ can understand SJ’s motive but I think she is still missing the bigger picture to her MIL’s betrayal. 

Yoo Jin

I love this character because as the drama progress she has evolved for the better. Yes she has protected her husband from his criminal activities, one thing is ssure he didn’t hire KHC to murder anyone. KHC  chose to threaten Lisa with a knife and accidentally pushed her. 

The fact she hid the evidence shows she still loves her husband and would have not  joined hands with Lisa. Once they decided to let the car be found in the water with all of KHJ’s effects was the last straw. She finally realized that she may never find out what truly happened with her daughter accident. 

Is it just me but when Ha Jung Wan is with Yoo Jin i swear it looks like their is some kind of intense feeling between them?  I would like someone to knock some sense into me.  I also feel that YJ isn’t over her husband. Smh smh smh 

29 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I'm not sure how far you've watched, but I assume you're on episode 24, so beware of spoilers below if not.

This was before he was married to Yoon Jin. He abruptly left Hyeon Joo to marry his wife, presumably because she was from a good family. I think his mother set their supposed chance meeting up. As for the present day or between leaving her and now, we don't know yet. He seems really eager to admit that it was just a short affair, but I don't know if it's because he doesn't want Yoon Jin to know that he cruelly left one woman to seduce and trick another into marrying him, or if it's because an affair is much better than whatever involvement he has in Hyeon Joo's disappearance and the evidence left behind.

If they had an affair, Hyeon Joo is definitely responsible as well, but she was just a woman in love with someone who dumped her for privilege. If she had been harassed/silenced by him and/or his mother for years, or if he kept toying with her emotions, then it's no wonder she had mental problems. Her anger at Yoon Jin and taking Min Ji are her biggest crimes, but Jae Yeol and his mother gave her the trauma that brought her here.

36 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I don’t think he was anywhere near the accident. Until we get a clearer picture of how Jae Yeol and Hyeong Joo in the parking lot then I will agreee he is involved.

He paid Hyeon Cheol off to get the other shoe and his own police ID. This means that both of these objects were significant, or would appear significant in regards to the hit-and-run location. Jae Yeol could have dropped his badge while chasing her car or something, and maybe he just wants to hide it so that he's not removed from the case or made a suspect, but he clearly wants whatever evidence was on that CCTV footage and what Hyeon Cheol took from presumably the scene of the crime.

I don't think his marriage with Yoon Jin is salvageable though, because even if he were doing all of this to investigate his mother and keep his family safe, someone on his side has clearly killed Min Ji, and he has a terrible past even before that anyway. Too much baggage between them. He very likely approached and seduced her for her status and hospital. He has been hurting her with lies when he could have just told her "Something is going on, but I can't tell you for your own safety. Trust me and wait." He looks plenty guilty from where I'm standing.

2 hours ago, Orion said:

I don't think his marriage with Yoon Jin is salvageable though, because even if he were doing all of this to investigate his mother and keep his family safe, someone on his side has clearly killed Min Ji, and he has a terrible past even before that anyway. Too much baggage between them. He very likely approached and seduced her for her status and hospital. He has been hurting her with lies when he could have just told her "Something is going on, but I can't tell you for your own safety. Trust me and wait." He looks plenty guilty from where I'm standing.

I agree, I don't think he can save his marriage. Even when he brought her flowers, when he asked Yoon Jin to come home early so they can enjoy a good dinner together ("I'll treat you well," he said), it seems as if he was acting the part of the "good" or "perfect" husband, and yet he was still hiding things from her. She gave him a chance to come clean at the police station, before Hyeon Cheol's death, and he still didn't. She's been giving him several opportunities to reveal things she already knows, and he keeps trying to hide what he knows and to manipulate her (how can someone let his wife be seen as crazy, while knowing it's a set-up from his mom? It's so cruel!). He only comes clean once he realizes that she already knows. I think I understand YJ's reaction toward her husband, her coldness and "I don't care anymore" attitude toward him. She keeps on uncovering a mountain of lies and secrets, her trust is broken, and it makes sense that she wonders even if their chance encounter, their very first meeting, wasn't actually staged. She must be hurting so much in her heart...

I'm still bothered by the explanation we were given in earlier episodes, about how fabricated memories can be forced on a psychiatric patient (under the guise of healing him of a trauma). The mother-in-law brought it up to imply that YJ might have fabricated Eun-Young's sister, and thus has lost her marbles, to discredit her publicly. That said, I'm wondering if that information will show up again at some point in the plot. There's such a mystery surrounding Soo-Min, beside her disappearance, and knowing who her parents are, what do we know about her? Why did Hyeon take an interest in the kids? Was SM's kidnapping only a crime of opportunity?

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:

There's such a mystery surrounding Soo-Min, beside her disappearance, and knowing who her parents are, what do we know about her? Why did Hyeon take an interest in the kids? Was SM's kidnapping only a crime of opportunity?

Hyeon Joo was angry at Yoon Jin, and she asked her if she's also looking down on her due to how she lives. It's very likely that Jae Yeol and/or Seon Ja have hurt her or belittled her using her life as a sex worker. I think kidnapping Min Ji might have simply been to get Jae Yeol to meet with her.

It looks like she met him after she kidnapped the child (her sleeve was bloody in the CCTV footage at her place), so that was probably her motivation. Be it because she wanted him to run away with her or because she had long lost her love and simply wanted revenge, an apology, or something of the sort. Maybe she originally planned to use the meeting with Yoon Jin to get him to show up, but he ignored her. So she picked the opportunity which presented itself.

I don't think what Yoon Jin saw (Hyeon Joo leaving with Min Ji) will be a hallucination or false memory, but they did show such an incident at the mall. Where she thought Min Ji was alive. However, I think that in order for that trauma to remain, she did see Hyeon Joo take her daughter. They have moved past her mental instability very quickly, with Eun Yeong helping her face it, so I doubt they have such plans.

With 8 episodes left, tackling an entirely different truth with a "she has false memories" twist would be inadvisable anyway. Especially when we clearly have antagonists who have been committing crimes, and have proved that they are hiding things.

Edit: Song Yoon Ah posted photos of all the ladies. Cuuute! She says "I love you guys. Fighting until the end!"

Phew... I'm in a dilemma right now. While I hate to see the Saturday to come since I have a deadline for a report, I still want it to come as fast as the time flies to watch the show. Evidently, the entire crew is still on the process of filming by seeing them update their respective IGs. My strong hunch told me that SBS would not let me lead the demonstration this week (well, just Wednesday but is still my hopeless hope). Even though I haven't got enough time to read through all these stuffs, I definitely want to break the grim atmosphere due to this amazing/unfathomable yet true-love-like relationship (:lol::lol:)

Here is what a typical romance couple. A couple of minutes ago, you said this "Don't ever show up in front me again"

Secret%20Mother%20-%20E11%20-%20OnDemand

However, not long later, you two appear like this "having tea in a peaceful coffee shop with the never-seen-before layout that your car could park right in front of the front yard"

Secret%20Mother%20-%20E12%20-%20OnDemand

Don't seem to be enough. This distance is still so far and aloof. I think we'd better move in together. And finally, we're here. Well, let's commit adulterous crime together as a love punishment imposed on him. (I'm in love with Eun Young confident yet s**y gesture of waling here, I'm obsessed)

@larusI know you've gifted this moment of some frames; nonetheless, could you please gift this frame when Eun Young emerged focused from the background and Yoon Jin was blurred on the foreground about to turn her head towards Jae Yeol. Just one or two seconds but I insanely looped this scene.

Yoo Jin

I would like someone to knock some sense into me.  I also feel that YJ isn’t over her husband. Smh smh smh 

An-nyong @UnniSarah! (I'm even not sure with this romanization). I just wonder if you're Choi Yoo Jin of the K2 addict since this is her character's name in that show, in this show her name in Latin is Yoon Jin tho. Lol. Please forgive me. And don't worry, you're not alone on the path of insane imagination. I'm sailing on that ship now. However, I convincingly say that Yoon Jin is over with her husband by just looking at her words uttering and pouring down on her partner. Furthermore, in the previous episode until now, she does not wear the wedding ring anymore. Speaking as a woman of experience, we only do that only in case we are deeply angry and usually the situation leads to the game-over (separation, divorce) :lol::lol:

17 hours ago, Orion said:

His mother on the other hand... We haven't seen her act like a grandma to Min Joon once, and she doesn't even show her son any affection. She treats him like a lackey for her own plans. If her purpose for entering this family was only power, then she might simply not give a damn about the kids. I can definitely see her as running Min Ji over while trying to kill Hyeon Joo.

It was my first scenario. I thought she sent some people to go after Hyun Joo but I can see her doing everything as well.  If she did not kill Hyun Joo but locked her up, I wonder what she wanted to do with Eun young. Locked her up too?

I am curious what really happened after Hyun joo took Min ji. When she met Jae yeol? It was at 18:40 but after what event was that? Why there was Jae Yeol`s police ID at the scene of the accident? The ID was with Hyun joo or Jae yeol was at the scene of the hit and run accident? Everything happened when Hyun Joo has headed for her car? Kang was not a witness of the accident. He saw some things after the fact. He saw Min Ji dead on the road, a car with license number 5937 leaving toward Cheonpyeong, a shoe and Jae Yeol`s ID. 

17 hours ago, Orion said:

The only conceivable way he'd get redemption is if he has been trying to keep himself off the suspect list in order to solve the case, and has been lying to Yoon Jin despite her efforts in order to protect her from an enemy close to home and already eager to shut her up about what little she knows so far. Like I said, an unlikely grand reversal. I just don't think they'd go this far with this story. I'd kill for such a twist though.

Jae Yeol is still a mystery, a contradiction between some facts and his words. It is possible that he has some redemption qualities in him but I agree that his mariage with Yoon jin is over. He let things going too far. In the upcoming episodes, maybe we`ll find out more information about him, about his past and what happen that night.

14 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

It seems that he was harassed by Hyun Joo and I think it was his mistake to be involve with his former lover again, after he married Yoon Jin. I don`t think he wanted to hide Hyun joo as a former lover and Hyun Joo`s obsessing could not be explained if she was just a girlfriend from the past. When Hyun Joo came to the hospital, she let Jae Yeol found out that she will met his wife. She said to him after he desperatly called her back that she should have met Yoon jin sooner, because he would not come to her when she asked him. Maybe Jae Yeol regretted that he was involved with Hyun joo again. Maybe it was just one time like he said to Yoon jin and that he regretted that he cheated. It is not hard to see how Jae yeol regretted to be involved with Hyun joo again (she was not stable emotionally and she wound`t not let him go easily the second time). For Jae Yeol  and even his mother, Hyun  Joo became a nightmare.

Obviously, Hyun Joo took it very hard when Jae Yeol broke up with her to marry another woman. Being an orphan it was much harder to lose a man for a woman who had a better background.  Lacking self esteem, abandonment issues,  having frequent changes in moods, suicide attempts...The question is why Jae yeol made such a huge mistake to give her hope again.  He did not realise that she has emotional problems? He felt sorry for her because he abandoned her? He could not rejected her when they met again in Seoul?

11 hours ago, Orion said:

Song Yoon Ah posted photos of all the ladies. Cuuute! She says "I love you guys. Fighting until the end!"

I love this picture. Finally we have a pictures with all the protagonists of Secret Mother being together.

8 hours ago, Melody_06 said:

I know you've gifted this moment of some frames; nonetheless, could you please gift this frame when Eun Young emerged focused from the background and Yoon Jin was blurred on the foreground about to turn her head towards Jae Yeol. Just one or two seconds but I insanely looped this scene.

I will try to give you the scene. I focused on Jae Yeol`s face at that time. :P

Here it is.

SVp48w.gif

Spoiler

_BZF4Y.gif

SM4URq.gif

Oh Yeon A`s Instagram

She up[loaded another pictures with ladies of Secret Mother. I can`t have enough of them. I wish everyone will upload some pictures goofing around or being pretty. :P A pictorial would be a cherry on the top.

How do you interpret the title of the show, "Secret Mother", and how it relates to the story? 

This is probably far-fetched, but I've been wondering if one of the kids has a secret mom... I don't know how that would be possible, since all the kids, including the missing/dead Soo Min seem to live/have lived with their biological parents. I'm just wondering whether or not it's relevant...

39 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

How do you interpret the title of the show, "Secret Mother", and how it relates to the story? 

This is probably far-fetched, but I've been wondering if one of the kids has a secret mom... I don't know how that would be possible, since all the kids, including the missing/dead Soo Min seem to live/have lived with their biological parents. I'm just wondering whether or not it's relevant...

I think it's just badly constructed konglish meaning "mother/s with secrets". I originally thought the dead daughter could have been another woman's child, but that theory pretty much disappeared the minute the actual premise came out.

9 hours ago, larus said:

I am curious what really happened after Hyun joo took Min ji. When she met Jae yeol? It was at 18:40 but after what event was that? Why there was Jae Yeol`s police ID at the scene of the accident? The ID was with Hyun joo or Jae yeol was at the scene of the hit and run accident? Everything happened when Hyun Joo has headed for her car? Kang was not a witness of the accident. He saw some things after the fact. He saw Min Ji dead on the road, a car with license number 5937 leaving toward Cheonpyeong, a shoe and Jae Yeol`s ID.

If my theory is right, then taking Min Ji was what finally got Jae Yeol to appear and meet her at the parking lot. Hence the bloody hand. What we're missing is the time between that and the hit-and-run. I would assume that her shoe and his ID were at the hit-and-run site, because if not, it means Hyeon Cheol has either stolen them from elsewhere or has been in other incidents around them. It doesn't really fit what we know about him, that he's just someone who happened to be there during that one occasion.

But you bring forth an interesting theory; that the ID might not have been dropped by Jae Yeol himself. Maybe Hyeon Joo grabbed it as she ran away from him at the parking lot, which I assume is how that meeting ended. It could be what made Eun Yeong so sure he hurt her. If they fought and she left with him giving chase. Jae Yeol would still want it back, because it would make him a suspect.

I'm also curious about how fast Jae Yeol got to the hospital. By the looks of Jeong Wan being soaked, it must have been shortly after Min Ji was brought there, or at the very least after Jeong Wan stopped Yoon Jin from entering oncoming traffic. Would he really have time to hurt Hyeon Joo or get her sent off, drive to the location where the car was dumped, push it in and throw her stuff at the villa before going to the hospital? It doesn't feel like he'd have time to be present at the hit-and-run site, do all that and then come back.

Then again, perhaps Hyeon Joo herself was not there in the first place. We assume that she was there, but we have no confirmation. We know that the car ran Min Ji over, but not if Hyeon Joo was there driving it or otherwise. They could have gotten to her before and dumped her things later, with the shoe and ID somehow ending up at the site. I just don't think Jae Yeol would have had the time to be present and involved there, and return so quickly. Then again, perhaps all of these locations are nearby. I hope they give us a thorough break down of the timeline.

The preview is out on the SBS site and some fans have posted it on IG as well.

Yep, we definitely have two villains, by the looks of things. I laughed at reversed Jae Yeol facepalming. :lol:

I'm out of time, but I'll watch it with sound later.

I just saw the preview. Yoon jin and Eun Young won't have easy days but the bad guys are getting more nervious. From the preview, it seems that it will Jae Yeol' s episodes. We will see him closer and we'll find more information about him.

Yoon jin is confronting Park Sun Ja and Eun Young is confronting Jae Yeol and both are angry. It seems that Eun Young will be kidnapped this time. I think she went on the countryside because she was lured there. It is a trap. 

I can't wait to watch but I don't think I will be able to watch until July 7 or 8. :tears:

2 hours ago, Orion said:

Yep, we definitely have two villains, by the looks of things. I laughed at reversed Jae Yeol facepalming. :lol:

17 minutes ago, larus said:

I just saw the preview. Yoon jin and Eun Young won't have easy days but the bad guys are getting more nervious. From the preview, it seems that it will Jae Yeol' s episodes. We will see him closer and we'll find more information about him.

Yoon jin is confronting Park Sun Ja and Eun Young is confronting Jae Yeol and both are angry. It seems that Eun Young will be kidnapped this time. I think she went on the countryside because she was lured there. It is a trap. 

I can't wait to watch but I don't think I will be able to watch until July 7 or 8. :tears:

Just watched. Well, now is the mom retaliation for her son. It should have been twice since Yoon Jin slapped him two times :lol:'

Regarding whether or not Eun Young is actually kidnapped, I think if I were in that situation, I would use her as a bait and our hero Detective Ha would be side by side as a bodyguard because once she had got attack, in all probability she would become the hunting target.

Jae Yeol, even though Yoon Jin has gone such far to figure out the hidden truth yet still covered, without the existence of Eun Young, she might be getting weaker and more desperate to the extent of which she could find herself lost in the cycle of finding the truth. In other words, Eun Young is a provocative catalyst for Yoon Jin and they together finally unravel the riddle.

p/s: got hyped up when Yoon Jin got slapped :lol: how violent I am. Don't worry, detective Ha will avenge for you.

My listening Korean isn't that good, but I can make some things out from the preview.

For one, Eun Yeong says that be it objects or people, they're eventually found, I believe. Yoon Jin asks someone to "please stop that person". Eun Yeong tells Jae Yeol to not get so angry, as someone would think he actually killed her (Hyeon Joo). She also straight up asks him if he killed her later. Yoon Jin asks if she has confirmed something, Eun Yeong, I believe, says that she gave permission for something, and Yoon Jin says that something can't be avoided anymore, even if scary. Jae Yeol is consistently angry and pathetic, and Seon Ja is shameless as usual, expecting Yoon Jin to just accept everything, including the affair Yoon Jin says killed her daughter.

The texts read "The anger of losing a loved one/precious person" and "I can't stop that woman anymore."

Please don't stop her, if we're talking about either heroine. We need her to tear the terrible duo a new one. :lol:

54 minutes ago, Orion said:

My listening Korean isn't that good, but I can make some things out from the preview.

The texts read "The anger of losing a loved one/precious person" and "I can't stop that woman anymore."

Please don't stop her, if we're talking about either heroine. We need her to tear the terrible duo a new one. :lol:

Well, at least you can guess. I have no single idea about Korean. I just wonder even though the text says so, but who actually utter(s) it?

Please don't stop our mamas. We enjoy watching them being the core of the universe :wub:

By the way, some (silly as usual) questions (not really the question type tho) come up for the preview (I've got bad habit of looping preview, it all blames for SBS)

Eun Young ah, you're in the other house, not at your comfortable house you don't have to show off your sexiness with that shoulder-off blouse. And these two are in privacy together, devastatingly curious what they would exchange.

6%2030%20%20%20%20ldquo%20%20%20_rdquo%2

This must be a flashback explaining how they suddenly appear at Yoon Jin's house. Eun Young must have been on the way to the airport which is seen from last episodes.

Spoiler

As being said earlier, Eun Young's kidnapping, the same guy as last time???

Spoiler

Well, Madame Seon Ja, where on earth you could invade your son's bedroom like this? What is circumstantial reason leading to this trio confrontation? 

1 hour ago, Melody_06 said:

Eun Young ah, you're in the other house, not at your comfortable house you don't have to show off your sexiness with that shoulder-off blouse. And these two are in privacy together, devastatingly curious what they would exchange.

:lol: It is quite tame comparing the last time. Don`t worry, nobody will notice. They are busy with other things. 

As being said earlier, Eun Young's kidnapping, the same guy as last time???

No, I don`t think it is the same guy. It was Park Sun ja again? Maybe Yoon jin is telling her and Jae Yeol to "stop that person", to liberate Eun Young?!

I hope Jung Wan will be there again or to save her.  

What is circumstantial reason leading to this trio confrontation? 

It is about Yoon Jin`s investigation, for sure. Jae yeol will stay still and watch his mother slap his wife? Pathetic husband. 

Soyeon thanking fans for their gifts.

Spoiler

Yoona`'s Instagram update

Spoiler

Soyeon`s Instagram update

4 hours ago, larus said:

:lol: It is quite tame comparing the last time. Don`t worry, nobody will notice. They are busy with other things.

They've so thoroughly emasculated Jae Yeol by now, that I'm pretty sure no amount of skin can achieve much.

And I'm also curious how Jae Yeol will react to that slap. Not only the slap, but his mother's words, where she's acting like Yoon Jin is overreacting over the affair. I'd have thrown her out of the house by that part, but he's probably just going to whine "Mother" again and escort either woman out like the piece of filth that he is.

As for the kidnapper trying to drug Eun Yeong, I believe he's one of the two men who tried to shove her into the car last time she was kidnapped. Going frame by frame on that, it's the same guy. So it's Seon Ja's men again. I do hope Eun Yeong will be discussing her moves with Yoon Jin and Jeong Wan from now on. But realistically, they won't kill either leading woman. I see death for Jae Yeol and possibly Seon Ja, or jail time for the latter.

Archived