Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

Just now, stargazer187 said:

What an insightful post, but forgive me for cutting it short here. That question reminds me of I Remember U (Hello Monster) where there this same question was asked. I'm not an expert of psychology, this might be go wrong, all human being is born normal and good. But the environment changed and influence their development. So in NM's father case, I don't know whether he is born that way or there's some trigger who turned him that psychotic. His moral is somewhat distorted. Like how he believed that only his bloodline who will never betray him and hurting others is a way to survive and being strong. From here I think like he is kinda having inferiority complex. I mean, it's like there some trigger happened in the past which made him has such mindset.

Thanks gal. Ok , I know that the ongoing debate about serial killers and criminals are always about nurture vs nature. Depending on your belief systems,  some may see that all humans are born sinful and therefore proper nurturing ensures that they do not become monsters. There are also some like yourself that see humanity as inherently good , but can be corrupted by one's environment and experiences. 

I am more akin to thinking that the human nature is genetically predisposed to a certain type of behaviour but it does not dictate and determine who the person becomes. I read this interesting article and I will put an excerpt here to what I think the message this  drama is trying to get across ( it is actually a review of a book) (http://www.afr.com/news/wired-to-kill-are-murderers-born-or-made-20130606-jhkrj)

The good news, which Raine is intent on conveying to us, is that “biology is not destiny". While it is true that there really are genetic biases for criminality and violence, it is also true that these genetic biases are not dictatorial and immutable; because our characters are the product of many complex factors, the undesirable tendencies inherent in some of our genes can in principle be neutralised by intervening in the non-genetic components.

-----------------

edit: yes I just realised  we' re "hot topic". Well hopefully this will draw more to check out this drama as I think it has a lot of potential. Also the spazzing does and will reduce the angst that is to come!

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7

28 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

Good that she finally saw his true face.

Oh love Was blind ... *dum~~* 

(Ya why did u remind me this is a melodrama? hahaaa) *wink* @stargazer187

21 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

oh man we made this topic is so hot now who can imaging that in topic about such sad story:D

26 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Naw older since you know I am 28 lol

Ok ok .. come n hug her:

dJFqcBg.jpg

Uh oh.. she looks reluctant...heeee.  ok chill.. juz pulling yr leg ya.

Oh @Lmangla good choice there - police ahjusshi

fHpX3TD.jpg

I think he will be a great mentor.. so happy for our "uniform" ops!

Edit: aw man... tsk.. u gals n 1 guy made me forget i need to catch my beauty zzzz.. haaahaaa 

(Sweet dreams all!)

Edited by Guest
Add words

@supergal99 can you gif me one of JKY video which has him and JKJ, the one that she is in white dress and him in a dark one and he said "come and hug me". It's one of your serial IG post of him if I'm not mistaken.. ah.. kocowa promotion. That one! Gif caption of what he said ya... hahaha.. 

Hot topic... ohhh.. we lured more people to join us and then surprised them that they're trapped in a melodrama. Bwahahahaha

I'm so chatty when it comes to something that excites me much. So please be patient with my long long episode of ranting. *wink* :lol:

I'll try to tone down my uncontrollable spazzing here with some solid drama discussion. *pinky swear* kekekekeke

P.S. 

Same, I will be soon gone to bed. Have to wake up at 3.30 am later. So.. I'll stop flooding the thread for a while. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

12 hours ago, sandjh said:

Just wanted to say the younger versions of the main characters have been played so well by the actor and actress so far. They really have strongly set up the story and the chemistry level lol. i've seen nam da reum, the younger do din in a couple of other dramas but i think this is one of my favs of his portrayals so far

the casting overall so far is just really good...esp. the dad haha

i love the colour palette between the scenes and characters as well from dark and dreadful to light pastels 

& i can kind of see one of the possible reasons the previous actor/actress that were offered this role declined so yeah just glad with the whole cast and how this drama seems promising!

I don't want to say this but you are right. This casts are better than previous actor/actress that were offered the roles. Glad they declined it. 

• Like 5

I’m so excited for the next episode. I hope they could pull high rating this time. Episodes 3 & 4 still shows no ratings till now. I wonder why... But this drama has potential the way I see the plot moves along. And I’m definitely rooting for the main lead. I’ve watched him in Go Back Couple, I knew he would get this chance to get a lead role. 

Thanks everyone for making this thread alive...

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Bon-bon007 said:

I’m so excited for the next episode. I hope they could pull high rating this time. Episodes 3 & 4 still shows no ratings till now. I wonder why... But this drama has potential the way I see the plot moves along. And I’m definitely rooting for the main lead. I’ve watched him in Go Back Couple, I knew he would get this chance to get a lead role. 

This was the ratings for eps 3&4. It rose from the first two . I think if it keeps up the quality in its story telling , the ratings will rise. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, triplem said:

This was the ratings for eps 3&4. It rose from the first two . I think if it keeps up the quality in its story telling , the ratings will rise.

Thanks for the info chingu... dramawiki rating is not listed yet. But I’m glad it rose from the first 2eps. 

Fighting chingus!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Hopefully it will get better for this week since the story is really good. 

You absolutely right this drama was outsider from the beginning, but the truth is this plot is very strong.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

@Bon-bon007 @triplem Hopefully it will get better for this week since the story is really good. 

out of topic, but but @triplem are you a ye line member too :grin: ?

Ha hA .yes i am a Ye liner. LJH did a fabulous job there. 

——-

i thought he looked really sexy here , leaning against the vending machine. ..kkkkkk

• Like 3

I want to watch this drama but it is heavy and kind of too melodramatic for me. I started watching the first episode but had to check out after the like 10th dramatic slow-mo scene. It was the perfume commercial. Her perfume commercial and his just standing there watching. Allllll the slllloooooowwwwnnneess (that was the longest commercial ever) and the "it's you" It was just too much drama so I laughed. Then we got into them as kids and have cherry bloom petals and the slow mo again and I was cracking up (which I know is not the reaction they wanted) and couldn't watch anymore. I do plan to pick it up again because I enjoy Jang Ki Young as an actor (though he still has to improve imho) and I'm happy for his first leading role. I think it'll be best for me to wait for some more eps so I can binge watch and then decide to continue live or not. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 can you gif me one of JKY video which has him and JKJ, the one that she is in white dress and him in a dark one and he said "come and hug me". It's one of your serial IG post of him if I'm not mistaken.. ah.. kocowa promotion. That one! Gif caption of what he said ya... hahaha.

:blink: ok this should be the one ya?

AHZLd1h.jpg

Oh great - we have some stills fr MBC:

ijyz1N1.jpg

Mmm.. uniform hotties *cough*

8 hours ago, Bon-bon007 said:

Eh.. it has always been alive!! Go back ... back read the pages... hahaaaa... ok chill juz pulling yr leg ya:glasses:

*whisper* @DreamCatcher2011 where have u been huh? Hahaaa... n pls don start @triplem on her Ye liner topic *dum ~~* (she will write a long thesis :tongue:)

2 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I want to watch this drama but it is heavy and kind of too melodramatic for me. I started watching the first episode but had to check out after the like 10th dramatic slow-mo scene. It was the perfume commercial. Her perfume commercial and his just standing there watching. Allllll the slllloooooowwwwnnneess (that was the longest commercial ever) and the "it's you" It was just too much drama so I laughed. Then we got into them as kids and have cherry bloom petals and the slow mo again and I was cracking up (which I know is not the reaction they wanted) and couldn't watch anymore. I do plan to pick it up again because I enjoy Jang Ki Young as an actor (though he still has to improve imho) and I'm happy for his first leading role. I think it'll be best for me to wait for some more eps so I can binge watch and then decide to continue live or not. 

Oh i m ok with slooooow mo scenes - coz easier for me to 'digest' heh...

Ahh  @stargazer187 pardon me my garfield eyes... i gave the wrong gif..hahaa

m3feNxS.jpg

0t3hbGw.jpg

EDIT: 

Another BTS

Edited by Guest

Thanks @supergal99 for the gif. Yes.. that second one you posted above is what I asked for. Haha... they both look so adorable there. 

Spoiler

But can you make it small so it can fit into my profile picture/signature. Sorry for troubling you. :grimace:

Thanks for the bts too. NDM calmly tells how he tries to save lucky,  how cute *hearteyes*

That dog is pretty cuteeee.. and he's so calm when people try to break him free. 

ah.. we need you @stroppyse bts translation pleaseee.... *puppyeyes* where r you?? Will u watch this with us? Or have you? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Cr kocowa

:) 21 may

With c subs (summary):

*Both as leads for the 1st time -feels the pressure n the urge to do their best. 

*Impressions of each other:

He says she likes to laugh

She says he likes to joke

NnZpPad.jpg

:glasses:

Poke @stargazer187 i sent u the smaller gif via PM

Edited by Guest

21 hours ago, OksanaS said:

I cant wait to see this scene,  will she recognise him or not?

From the teaser.

Seems like she might recognise him? :grimace:

QcIqlKV.jpg

Xoqslq8.jpg

Started watching this drama last night and it has an excellent start. I’m loving the actors especially the young version and the older version of the main leads. I confess papa had me creeping out. I used to watch Criminal Minds which focused solely on serial killers but my tolerance level for this kind of thing has decreased a lot. Still, I’m still riveted to the story. I feel so bad already knowing what’s ahead and already set in stone for the young kids. I am, however, looking forward to the storyline in the present time after the tragic trauma of the past.

• Like 4

@stargazer187

caption: Hammer work? That’s fine.

caption: Today’s shooting, a scene rescuing Lucky who has been put into a steel cage.
caption: During rehearsal, having broken the lock, Na Moo
Director: This. This is it, but…
Director: There is another one of these, right?
NM caption: (flustered)
caption: Having really busted it and so flustered, Na Moo
Staff: This isn’t because of Na Moo.
Director: As this is broken, it’ll fly away, so your hand…
caption: Today is the first day of Lucky’s stand in

caption: This time, using a rubber hammer to practice, Na Moo
Director: Oh, this will work. Let’s use this.
Director: Let’s try it.

caption: Starting the filming ogether with Lucky’s stand in
caption: Not breaking on the first time, so continuing the shooting.
caption: This time, having perfectly smashed things up, Na Moo
JY: Lucky! Are you okay? Lucky, let’s go. Lucky!

VJ: When you were smashing the lock with the hammer, weren’t you afraid? (captioned)
NM: Ah. When I was smashing this? (captioned)
NM: I wasn’t afraid/ (captioned)
VJ: You weren’t afraid of getting injured? (captioned)
NM: Yes (captioned)
VJ: If you had made a mistake, you could have gotten hurt…? (captioned)
NM: It was fine. (captioned)

@stargazer187, I wasn't planning on watching this drama, but we'll see. I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks anyway, so won't be watching anything for awhile. Hope you enjoy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3