[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

I cannot agree more. His character reminded me of how with some love and encouragement ( the step mum was an amazing woman!), and with someone believing in you , you could really turn your life around. He had the best character development in this drama. Actor did a great job.

So true. I’ve also developed an affection for the actor and I’m so happy to see him in Where Stars Land. I hope I see more of him in it. I will always remember his role in this show though because of how much it impacted me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

CONGRATS TO HIM. And yes, I agree, it's sad that our amazing female lead didn't win anything. She was equally SUPERB in this role. 

To add, I've seen recent magazine pix of the lead actors. I keep wondering when they did the photoshoots. Does anyone know? I think one of the magazines is from Japan....

On 5/11/2019 at 2:33 PM, fitzsimmons said:

Yes, those magazine pix!

I just can't figure out if they shot them recently or when they were filming Come and Hug Me. 

I’m thinking probably around the time they were still filming for the drama because they’re hair style was the same as in the drama. Now, JKY’s hair grew out for Kill It and it looks like JKJ’s hair is a bit more red for her drama The Secret Life Of My Secretary. 

Here’s a little short clip of their interview.

Credits: 1992.12.24 on instagram 

• 2 weeks later...

JKY sent JKJ a coffee truck to support her on the set of The Secret Life Of My Secretary. So sweet of him. I’m suddenly missing Namoo and Nak Won. Hopefully they can work together again as a couple in the near future. 

Credits: leehansolution

THAT IS SO SWEET!!! AND it shows their real life bond. I've watched their behind the scenes clips, and they had so much fun filming together. You could tell that they became close.

I ALSO WISH to see them in a NEW series together. This time, a romantic light comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived