Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

Sweet and congratulations to Jang ki Yong for winning the best new actor in Baeksang awards 2019.  Fighting!!!:kiss_wink::wub::heart:

C: as tagged

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Jang Ki Yong deserves it. He did an amazing performance in the drama portraying Namoo/CDJ. I was a bit sadden that Jin Ki Joo didn’t win any awards for her role. 

• Like 5

CONGRATS TO HIM. And yes, I agree, it's sad that our amazing female lead didn't win anything. She was equally SUPERB in this role. 

To add, I've seen recent magazine pix of the lead actors. I keep wondering when they did the photoshoots. Does anyone know? I think one of the magazines is from Japan....

• Like 2

On 5/11/2019 at 2:33 PM, fitzsimmons said:

Yes, those magazine pix!

I just can't figure out if they shot them recently or when they were filming Come and Hug Me. 

I’m thinking probably around the time they were still filming for the drama because they’re hair style was the same as in the drama. Now, JKY’s hair grew out for Kill It and it looks like JKJ’s hair is a bit more red for her drama The Secret Life Of My Secretary. 

Here’s a little short clip of their interview.

Credits: 1992.12.24 on instagram 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

JKY sent JKJ a coffee truck to support her on the set of The Secret Life Of My Secretary. So sweet of him. I’m suddenly missing Namoo and Nak Won. Hopefully they can work together again as a couple in the near future. 

Credits: leehansolution

• Like 1

THAT IS SO SWEET!!! AND it shows their real life bond. I've watched their behind the scenes clips, and they had so much fun filming together. You could tell that they became close.

I ALSO WISH to see them in a NEW series together. This time, a romantic light comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2