[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

The dog, now I realized why it barks to the people it passes by at the street. The first is the lady ahjumma is actually the wife of the psychopath. And the second one he barked to the kids of them and the last one is the psychopath himself. Basically, it's like a warning to its master that a threat may come their way soon.

Nice theory.

And about this pic,  does it mean that he married her as second wife?  Becoz the wife speaks with saturi accent and the  little girl  too spoke with saturi accent when NW piggy backed her.  They seem to be close.  The males in the family speak with good seoul accent.  

He says we lived together for 2 years already.  The little girl is 9 yrs old.  So, the man with the boys and the lady with the little girl married the second time, is it?  

pW5Ng9I.png

isnt the doggie cute??? :heart:

j3suA09.jpg

oHYfhJr.jpg

@stargazer187  No your not alone something about the brother did feel a bit off and as crazy as it sounds for a moment I even wondered if maybe the Dad had severe problems but wasn't the psychopath everyone thought.  It just has this feel that everything is a bit to simple!! So don't feel bad you're not the only one with some of those out of box thoughts!   I am right with you chingu!!! LOL:lol:

Hi everyone, I've watched the first 2 episodes, I really enjoyed it!
Really like someone before that the father gave me shivers, is already the second drama that I watch with this actor he made the father of the principal also in Beautiful Mind let's say he was very serious but in that I was even scared, he seems to be a very actor good.
So I loved the interaction of the main couple in the first stage the actors are very good, I cried with the older version of them, him in the interview to police college and at the bus station and her at the hearing and when the director went to talk to her mother , it was heartbreaking.
I was left with a doubt that for the preview next week I will take it out but if someone knows how to answer me I will be very happy.

About his family: Is he, the father and the big brother correct? Because it seemed to me that the ajhumma of the restaurant is not his real mother or rather that his father is not the father of the little girl.

About her family: I found it too beautiful the connection that everyone has between them and the scenes of the dog and they coming back to apologize was so much fun, I was already suffering in advance to know what is already happening.
I had the impression that they moved indoors because it seems that her brother is sick or something, I found the actor so pale

:)Some stills cto mbc

EOlUtEC.jpg

Ops ! The scary 'ghost' father *dum~~* @stargazer187

IfY78iT.jpg

Compilations by the young actor himself:wub:

Tot 4 pics: * swipe swipe*

Spoiler

Omo.. one shipper :blink:

Spoiler

Haha...

(Uh oh i need to binge watch  the subs)

:glasses:

I watch this drama because of Jang Ki Yong :wub:

Did not expect much at first, but the 1st and 2nd eps turns out really good. I like this kind of drama, melo with some thrill, mysterious vibe.

I like how the child actors, especially the boy (Namoo) act. His expression, without much line/conversation tells a lot!!! really like it.

And the girl (Nakwon) kinda has Kim SoHyun vibe, isn't she?

OOT: our main couple both have played with IU, right? Jang KiYong is IU's namja in some of her MVs and also played together in My Mister.... And the actress played as IU servant in Scarlet Heart, isn't she?

Can't wait to watch 3rd and 4th eps after office... :D

27 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I am getting more and more excited for the next. What about you guys?

:grimace: *raised hands* -> me wanna catch this scene :wub: poke @zagigirl

LszZT0A.jpg

(especially the uniform *cough*):tongue:

mbc IG updates:

Giveaways to lucky fans!

:blush:

7 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:D...yeah uniform especially  *cough cough* :tongue:...i hope i'll manage to catch up tonight...lets share 'feelings' later deal? :blush:

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

:D...yeah uniform especially  *cough cough* :tongue:...i hope i'll manage to catch up tonight...lets share 'feelings' later deal? :blush:

:grimace:ahh.. sure sure haaa... actually i still have ep. 4 to catch up heee..

xibk3F8.jpg

Oh we have updates fr mbc IG:

This one has *horror warning*

(This scene is good plus great acting)

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

He seems like father of the year to me! :astonished:

Dramaninja, u are watching sooo many dramas hahaaa.

So u have caught up with the subs?? Ops .. me better go finish my ep. 4 heeee

3 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Dramaninja, u are watching sooo many dramas hahaaa.

So u have caught up with the subs?? Ops .. me better go finish my ep. 4 heeee

I dont actually watch of these drams I skip though them to get and idea of whats going on lol.

But then later I set down and watch them after they are done.

I just finished the 4 episodes. That psychopath father is damn scary! Serial killer  who killed women for the thrill of it.  I'm mostly scared for So Jin.. the little sister of Nam Woo. I'm also scared  for the the brother of Nak Won. These siblings of our main couple are most vulnerable.   Though brother of Nak Won seems to be the tough one. Good acting for first 4 episodes from the cast and their characters.  The episodes introduced us to how they're going to be  once we flashback is over and we're at present time.

Nam Da Reum as the young Nam Woo is the future Oppa and we'll likely see him in School Series drama of KBS.  Hopefully we see that young actress as well again. She's pretty cute.

Oh and Jang Ki Yong. as Nam Woo. The silent type. He who will protect those who harms the ones he loves. He joined the Police force to atone for what happened in the past.

There's  sorta "Just Between Lovers" vibe I'm getting just with the emotions pof the leads. I want to see more of mystery psycho theme of the drama. I hope it stays with the story.

Glad sub's quick.  Be checking back   next weeks  5-8 episodes again.

49 minutes ago, sansukini-_- said:

Hi guys. I'm loving the first 2 episodes. I hope more people watch this. I know it's melo and I'm not really planning to watch melo but I sampled ep 1 and I got hooked. 

:blink: the melo part will probably set in after the murder of the wonderful parents of our cute female lead - i think we will all feel super sad too.. ops! (She was crying when the audition guy mentioned her mum...wawawaaa...)

Oh the vending machine scene looks sooo romantic :wub: (who doesnt wanna hug him? :))

Ld13sxY.jpg

Oh i wanna mention the cute little sis - erhmm step sis. She can act too hahaa:lol:

lzGA20o.jpg

MJVn0nq.jpg

Omy those cherry blossoms scenes *melting...*

Erhm .. poke @zagigirl i m done with ep.4 heeee...:glasses:

Guys i wanted to ask u,do u know why the VIU subs continue to call Do Jin as Na Woo in many parts?'em i missing something or is a error on their part?Did he later on change his name,because the little sister calls him Do Jin yet they translate it as Na Woo

Archived