[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

Hey guys! I want to jump in on this thread cause I watched the first 4 episodes last night and thought they were perfect, beautiful and creepy all at once. The children actors are brilliant. I have watched NDR's previous two dramas (Just Between Lovers and Radio Romance)...he is great! Really don't know much about our 2 main leads, but I'm excited to get to know them as actors!

What scene has been y'alls favorite so far, or maybe I should say what scene has had the most impact on you? The scene in the basement with the dog locked up in the cage really shook me. The dad is so sinister and creepy, eeeeks. I hope nothing happens to the dog, but of course I have a bad feeling, even though he was saved this time. 

Really curious to see how their siblings turn our in the present day. You've got NDR's character (sorry I haven't quite got a hold of everyone's name in the show so far) who is sweet and caring, but his brother is a little gangster. Though with the brother, even though he seems like he could take after the dad, he also seems to have a good side to him, like when he walked with the little sister, even though she said to leave her be. So I wonder how he will be as an adult...a criminal or not, hmmm. Also, how much do you think the 2 boys know about their dad at this point? They seem to both have their suspicions, but I wonder how far those suspicions go. I don't think our main lead knows as much as the older brother, but he definitely knows his dad is dangerous. 

Does anyone know if we will get scenes with the dad in the present day, like with him in prison? 

Ahh, so much to think about!! 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Hahaaa... zagigirl ...ya.. uri 'uniform' hottie too *Hot* n *glaring* :glasses: 

Ok chill.. wed coming soon... heee

...and when i think guys had second thoughts of excepting him into academy??? :blink::huh::wink:...not to do so, not to have a chance to see him in uniform would be really a sin :blush:

Tomm chingu...tommm...i find myself hard to wait...it was awhile i felt this way...

but unlike their other stepmothers, she seemed like she genuinely cared for them. nam moo says she's a good person to nak won's mom and so he doesn't want her to worry. hyun moo also seemed bothered that she didn't seem to care about him -- so these boys are attached to her..  in the police intereview, nam woo mentions that he grew up on some island and dropped out of school because his mom told him to. he later went back to finish high school separately... so the step mom didn't disappear out of their lives...

@Lmangla I agree on that...she cared for them...which is why its harder for me to except she took just little girl when she realized who is she dealling with and ran off...but glad if she returned into their life later anyway

17 hours ago, triplem said:

Waves to @zagigirl @UnniSarah . Great to see you guys here . I love what I have seen so far . Great acting & interesting story . 

:wub:...me too...it's even more then i expected

How did you all think the OTP crossed path? He was in uniform & she is dressed up for a role

Well seems as he was trasspassing her set...she is dressed for her role....i wonder was she tiped off or journalist found out herself...hope it wasn't that guy that recomended her for the role ...and our guy's uniform is fency one, offical, just like he was on his promotion or some police event...fate probably ...cause he seemed surprised to see her right?...seems he wasn't there on purpose...i might be wrong

10 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ops chingus pardon me - i didnt really pay much attention to these stills which were released much earlier:

These should be the brothers ya?

So one becomes a prison officer? The other ended up in jail?:wacko:

10 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

The first two grids are NW's brother and the second two grids are HW. HW is a prisoner but I doubt that NW's brother is a prison officer, he looks like someone who visits there for a case. I guess he might be a prosecutor or a lawyer maybe?

I agree...though i feel sad if his brother ends up in jail...i was thinking he'll take some lessons from his father's fate....well, we'll see ....things often in life r not as they seem at first

9 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

The woman on the left side, is she the step-mom? Mom transforms to be a pretty mom. Lol. Adult Seo Jin looks pretty as well. 

The one who played as NM's step mother is also the one who played as head nurse in dots. Haaa... 

She was good there as well...and had better and wiser head for men right? :wink: 

8 hours ago, supergal99 said:

This pics for @zagigirl

Hahaaa...

:grimace: 

:lol:...tnx chingu...more suitable for an ajumma like me than young lead guy :ph34r: :lol: ...but as @stargazer187 said this also explains why stepmum fell for him :tongue:

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The title should be My Dad Is a Murderer Can you still love me?

I mean its better then the current one!

You have a point here chingu as well :wink: ..but this was for both of our guys....or for all of them that r wounded and need consolation...though i understand you have greater need to console our hot guy :tongue:

3 hours ago, zagigirl said:
On 5/22/2018 at 8:06 AM, supergal99 said:

wed coming soon... heee

...and when i think guys had second thoughts of excepting him into academy??? :blink::huh::wink:...not to do so, not to have a chance to see him in uniform would be really a sin :blush:

Tomm chingu...tommm...i find myself hard to wait...it was awhile i felt this way.

:glasses: *hot* *glaring*

Aw man zagigirl, i m really here for the uniform hahaaa... (no uniform -> super melo for me wawawaaaa...)

sTNj5bN1Daa8636626572389017059.JPG

bT9tFDTOKZHT636626572444643839.jpg

IT0BDSy.jpg

New stills cr mbc

:glasses:

@zagigirl Yes a chanced meeting for sure. Maybe she was performing at the ceremony. Can’t wait to find out tonight. 

@supergal99 He’s looking good !  I do have thing for hot cops .kkkkkkk

These young actors really nailed their roles

*whisper* @triplem  that one in full uniform - feels like he is staring at me hahaahhaaa.. ok ok *slaps forehead*:tongue:

Oh i noticed he is looking at a book on the ground. Could it be psychopath Appa's book?:blink:

Actor's IG:

Ep.4:

724bSF6.jpg

9 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

It would be a very long title. And sounds very cliche. Lol

Come and hug me is a cute title tho. In my limit knowledge of Korean, I'll try to analyze what is the message that this drama wants to convey to us, it's the literal trans of the Korean title "Yiriwa, anajeo (이리와 안아줘)" is like a word which used to give a comfort to the sorrow heart. When feeling sad, they tend to hug or give a pat on the shoulder to console one to another. So, in short, the title didn't just mean as a common cliche words but it's more to words of consolation. 

They might pick this one as a way to deliver the message how the characters here to get over their trauma and healed. 

Mmm.. so it could also be the "healing hug" between the father n son too.

The poster:

2 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Yahhhh!! More stills of CDJ in uniforms. I can't wait for tomorrow. I have a feeling I'll get teary eyes when they all part ways after the murder. :bawling:

Gosh.. i have no choice *cough* but to post this for u - repeat mode heee:glasses:

(teaser not spolier)

KGe3ymu.jpg

*salute to Wednesday!!*

Update fr mbc IG:

And these 2 BTS pics fr cutie's IG:

Caption says "it's a good one. It's a sunny day"

Spoiler

It says "sunny spring day. Preparing for filming"

:dizzy:EDIT: some 'dark' stills update fr mbc:

Spoiler

0pvPaXu.jpg

After My Mister ended, I am watching all new dramas, and there is Ki Jong in this drama. to be honest this drama scare me :D I am not used to watch homicide scenes.

But I am enjoyed the 4 episodes and will still watching, I just hope they add more romance :) 

:)one min of summary ep. 1 to 4:

4 hours ago, valentvcd said:

After My Mister ended, I am watching all new dramas, and there is Ki Jong in this drama. to be honest this drama scare me :D I am not used to watch homicide scenes.

But I am enjoyed the 4 episodes and will still watching, I just hope they add more romance :) 

Erhmm.. i m waiting for r:wub:mance too *whisper* plus muak muak scenes:tongue:

1SA06a1.jpg

Ahh.. this scene @stargazer187 heeee.:glasses:

tq3Nmht.jpg

Ok chill.. i need to rush home..  Uh oh.. but i need to borrow that umbrella from uri uniform hottie :grimace:

Spoiler

(His previous drama)

*uniform ..wait for me ~~*

On 5/22/2018 at 6:12 AM, stargazer187 said:

The first two grids are NW's brother and the second two grids are HW. HW is a prisoner but I doubt that NW's brother is a prison officer, he looks like someone who visits there for a case. I guess he might be a prosecutor or a lawyer maybe?

After observing all of the adult cast, the director did such a great work in selecting them. They look similar to the young actors, don't they?

@stargazer187... They did great at choosing the right cast for both young to adult. They are very similar in spirit and physic. I sure am loving this drama 

@turtlegirl, there were a lot of scenes that impacted me in the first four episodes but these are a few of them:

1. The lead admitting that he’s the son of the serial killer and the flashback to him telling the police guy who sat at the interview table in the present time that he knew who the murderer was. It resonated with me because it immediately signified loss of innocence in his childhood and I can see him living with the stigma of his father’s crimes and we all know or can imagine how cruel that can be if known by the public.

2. The scene in the basement and outside in the yard where he acted as a barrier between his father and classmate. It drove home to me that this is the epitome of child abuse. Usually the parent is the protector but to see a kid obviously afraid of the person who is supposed to protect him was quite upsetting to me. Not to mention the sick and disturbing vibe the father gave off. 

3. When the father confronted his son after he returned home and gave him the hammer and we saw flashbacks of him teaching the young son about dogs and humans. The guy is a psychopath. He doesn’t have a conscience at all. 

4. The little sister’s family drawing where it shows the father with a blank face. I believe a child as young and innocent as that senses evil innately. That was a haunting scene for me.

5. The step mother catching the father in the act. I confess I fast forward a little through the part where he almost discovered her. My tolerance for this kind of thing as really decreased with time.

6. Any time the father preys upon his victim. I find it deeply disturbing how little regard he has for human life. 

27 minutes ago, celebrianna said:
6. Any time the father preys upon his victim. I find it deeply disturbing how little regard he has for human life. 

The scene where he kidnapped the lady at the bus stop reminded me of the movie, I Saw The Devil starring Lee Byung Hun. Choi Min Sik played as a sick serial killer who kidnaps his victims and torture them to death. 

57 minutes ago, celebrianna said:
@turtlegirl, there were a lot of scenes that impacted me in the first four episodes but these are a few of them:

1. The lead admitting that he’s the son of the serial killer and the flashback to him telling the police guy who sat at the interview table in the present time that he knew who the murderer was. It resonated with me because it immediately signified loss of innocence in his childhood and I can see him living with the stigma of his father’s crimes and we all know or can imagine how cruel that can be if known by the public.

2. The scene in the basement and outside in the yard where he acted as a barrier between his father and classmate. It drove home to me that this is the epitome of child abuse. Usually the parent is the protector but to see a kid obviously afraid of the person who is supposed to protect him was quite upsetting to me. Not to mention the sick and disturbing vibe the father gave off. 

3. When the father confronted his son after he returned home and gave him the hammer and we saw flashbacks of him teaching the young son about dogs and humans. The guy is a psychopath. He doesn’t have a conscience at all. 

4. The little sister’s family drawing where it shows the father with a blank face. I believe a child as young and innocent as that senses evil innately. That was a haunting scene for me.

5. The step mother catching the father in the act. I confess I fast forward a little through the part where he almost discovered her. My tolerance for this kind of thing as really decreased with time.

Annyeonghaseyo chingu @celebrianna..Good to see you here to . All six point you mentioned impacted me too. The preview on where the father tells Chae Do Jin that he is more like his father was chilling and intense. I agree Chae Do Jin can sometimes act exactly like his father ( meaning he is very good at intimidating people) just by remaining quiet. Like the scene after his interview and he made the entire room feel his presence and make them very afraid. That scene was so chilling. I was like rooting for him to scare the crap out of all them and making them feel guilty for embellishing the facts about the victims. 

:grimace: okay .. only managed to catch some parts hahaa

Yess.. the uniform hug is the cliff hanger

gmlG1Uz.jpg

And it seems like uri uniform hottie has a secret admirer - *dum~~*

T87Vjaa.jpg

7y5x8WO.jpg

Yt clips are out. This scene is funny hahaa.. she is like a chili padi

Spoiler

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Annyeonghaseyo chingu @celebrianna..Good to see you here to . All six point you mentioned impacted me too. The preview on where the father tells Chae Do Jin that he is more like his father was chilling and intense. I agree Chae Do Jin can sometimes act exactly like his father ( meaning he is very good at intimidating people) just by remaining quiet. Like the scene after his interview and he made the entire room feel his presence and make them very afraid. That scene was so chilling. I was like rooting for him to scare the crap out of all them and making them feel guilty for embellishing the facts about the victims. 

Hi Chingu, I love these types of shows. I would say he’s nothing like his father though because he has a conscience despite growing up with a father who probably tried to brainwash him from a young age. He probably reacted that way to his fellow interviewees after he heard them denigrating the victims his father killed. I like that he seem to want to dedicate his life to helping victims. 

I only seriously started watching this show today and I really like it. Last week, I only caught the glimpse of scary scenes that made me drop the show. But I am really glad I picked it up again. 

Thus, so everyone else could enjoy this show as much as Korean speakers can, I will try to translate character descriptions from the official MBC website. 

Here is the first one

Real Name Yoon Namu (Tree) / 28 years old / Lieutenant, Graduated from the Police University.

"Don’t worry. Psychopathic tendencies are not hereditary. Even if I am next to you like this, it’s not contagious like a cold either.”

He’s very friendly. He’s a positive and cheerful man who speaks in Gyungsang dialect. His sense of justice is exceptional, so that it stands out. He’s tall and handsome so that even the pickpockets will say “You could become a model instead of detective” after seeing him for 10 seconds. Those who come in contact with him will all say that he probably is an only son from a rich family, born with a silver spoon, recipient of affection from his parents and have never experienced any challenges of this world. However, the truth is, he is the youngest son of Yoon Heejae, the worst psychopath serial murderer in Korea.

Gil Nakwon (Paradise), the first love of his childhood and the first and only savior who reminded him that he is a different kind of man than his father. She is still his only love. When he thinks about Nakwon who may have suffered even more by embracing him, he feels like his emotions rupturing, as if cracking his shell that maintained its calmness regardless of what happened.

Real Name: Gil Nakwon (Paradise) / 28 years old / Top actress in Korea

"My past is like a documentary (tragic), but my current life is like a variety show (comedic). I have many outbursts daily, like a Maui volcano."

Even though as a child, she complained it’s a nuisance to have a famous actress as her mother, she thought being an actress with constant changes was fantastic. Maybe that led her to dream about becoming an actress from when she was young. Even though she experienced a horrendous event, she overcame it and chose to become an actress. From a casual glance, she’s gutsy, cheerful, and optimistic. Thus no one even imagined that she’s the daughter of Ji Hyewon, a famous actress killed by Yoon Heejae.

She is the most trending celebrity in Korea now, with amazing acting chops in romance, but says what’s on her mind and full of confidence. She’s an actress who’s popular with both male and female audience.

Yoon Namu. Her first love at the beginning of puberty. Also the son of her archenemy, son of the man who killed her parents.  He was so mature even at a young age. She is afraid and afraid of herself for still missing the child of the enemy who killed her parents. If she meets him again, the kid who used to look me in the eye, she is most afraid that she will end up loving him again if they reunite.

Archived