[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh @zagigirl u are ok with melodrama?

Well..where r 2 broken scared hearts...here i am :wink:...i may not stay if becomes to pathetic...but i hope not here and that we'll go slowly twds brighter future for both lead girl and a boy

*cough* i m here for the uniform :grimace:

At least you admit :tongue:...i'll pretend its uniform and not guy who wears it :tongue:

Hahaaa... ah... where r the rest? Very quiet here... melo vibes ya?? Opz:glasses:

Ok chill i guess most waiting for subbed ep.

I want to see subbed first 2 eps to get proper feeling too...hope it'll be soon

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, rain89 said:

Is anyone else watching it live? I missed the first couple minutes tho.

Oh. I juz managed to login to mbc. Coz i forgotten my pw. :grimace:

Jang-Ki-Yong22.jpg1526541354_maxresdefault.jpg1525998455_maxresdefault.jpg

Sometimes you don't have to know a person or character very long to understand them... 

Sometimes you can just see their heart & courage in the very things they do...

Hello Chingu's!!  I think what attracted me to this drama although I don't do scary and HJ has me cringing already!!:crazy: Was in fact the character DJ and the romance I am hoping to find within it.

There is always that moment when you as a viewer start watching and know this drama has my interest.  That moment started early on while DJ was being interviewed for the academy. It was seeing this character explaining his cuts and bandages and knowing he was already helping and sacrificing for others without a badge.  Yet later while speaking honestly about who he was and knowing the courage that in itself would have taken truly had me...

This young man whom could have taken such a different path after living such a nightmare yet there he sat wanting to serve and protect.  From every view whether carrying a little sister on his back, or defending a girl he didn't know and carrying her and her burden too!  Proved he never changed his goodness stayed the same even though his heart suffered and continues to live in pain...

Me too, i am also joining this forum.  I dont like melodramas.  But i came here for both the male and the female leads fresh faces.  Are they K-pop idols? Hope they are not. The male lead looks kinda japanese to me.   Oh! i like the younger versions.  They are so cute, especially the girl,  her acting is good.  Nam Da Reum(young boy) is jjang!!! i like him so  much.  fighting!!!! 

The father is scary. :(

edit: oh they are not idols.  the male lead is hot in the uniform!!!!:blush:

edit 1: Oh, the annoying second lead from misty.  Wow!!!! she is cute in this drama.  

20 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I like the first two episode of yesterday. There is an interesting point which keep bugging me after watching. The dog, now I realized why it barks to the people it passes by at the street. The first is the lady ahjumma is actually the wife of the psychopath. And the second one he barked to the kids of them and the last one is the psychopath himself. Basically, it's like a warning to its master that a threat may come their way soon. Did the psychopath kill the dog? Why is nam woo holding that hammer??

I like seeing NDR as young nam woo here. This lil boy has grown up to be much more handsome and talented star. I like the other young actors here too. They make the flashback story much more memorable. What actually happen to them? Ah.. can't wait to see they reunite as adults soon. 

From what I can understand is that Na Woo probably recognizes that the dog belongs to Nak Won and is trying to help release the dog. If you look closely, the dog is locked in a cage with a lock and it looks like Na Woo is trying to break the lock before he gets caught by his dad.

27 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Did the psychopath kill the dog? Why is nam woo holding that hammer??

That moment haunted me too.  

11 minutes ago, elizabeth said:

From what I can understand is that Na Woo probably recognizes that the dog belongs to Nak Won and is trying to help release the dog. If you look closely, the dog is locked in a cage with a lock and it looks like Na Woo is trying to break the lock before he gets caught by his dad.

I also had this feeling that NM was quickly trying to release that dog before HJ caught him that must have felt so intense for him.  But I also want to believe that once his Dad found NW.  That hammer took on new meaning and value his eyes felt to me that although he was young his body was so focused in holding onto that hammer.  Even in the way his eyes seemed to give off this feel of don't even think about it.  That made me believe he would protect NW no matter the cost to himself.  Although afraid I am sure yet from everything else I have seen  in him I have to believe he would have been willing...

Archived