• Last Reply

Was there a time jump? 

From this 

...to this 

Hmm his looking hawt @supergal99

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I would like to watch this drama. There's romance between leads?:D

Yes. It’s a beautiful love story 

So na moo become a hot charismatic police..  The drama title really match with the drama ..coz we really feel na moo need a hug from some1 that can feel n understand his pain.  Every family's victim will have to face the fact that their family member already gone..  Life must goes on.. But na moo have to be a murderer's son for the rest of his life.. Im afraid that the one who waited at the red carpet was na moo's brother. 

10 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I would like to watch this drama. There's romance between leads?:D

The leads have very good chemistry.  There is romance between the leads but  i dont think the society will ever allow them to be together.  So we cannot expect any skinship, kiss, making out in this drama.  Its going to be very very sad romance.  If you watched tonite episodes, very very less conversation between the leads, and the male lead just converse through his eyes.  JKY is doing really good.  wow!!!!! 

@triplem, oh yes  there seems to be time jump.  so all these years they did not meet at all?????

was the preview not released due to live shooting?  that too in ep.11,12 itself????

Some observed mind said they saw calendar dated 2015 when he is in police school, so I guess now we are in present time. so their real reunion gonna happen now I think.  

Oooo thanks for the info @sal2 . Makes sense now . 

@pad-hari JKY’s eyes acting is so good . I really feel he is perfectly casted here. 

@lolly84 Looking forward to reading you here . 

——-

I’m so Glad they are still in touch 

This scenes are really sad. I need this drama to start giving hope ...

Spoiler

He really did well for himself 

Spoiler

He looks like a model walking here @stargazer187

6 minutes ago, justamom said:

I'm so tempted to start this show. They are such a gorgeous couple. 

Come come ! They are. The young actors that set the storyline for them are fantastic too 

Normally I don't care much for time jumps, but I'll be glad for it here, I think. There was so much misery with the book release and their identities being revealed and just starting out in their professions. I like the idea of them meeting again after they've had some success and the fervor has died down though it looks like danger is lurking. 

Haven't seen the whole episode yet but I officially hate Jae Yi's brother. Why would you punch Do Jin, hasn't he and your sister suffered enough? Is he just like everyone else? He saved your sister and you're still ungrateful... Like what is wrong with these people, are they forgetting that Do Jin saved the lives that could have been lost as well? These people should be ashamed of yourselves, they're just making the situation worse than how it was all those years ago! Keeping blaming the son and who isn't even responsible and attack the rest of his family...

Just leave my OTP alone and let them be together!

10 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

Haven't seen the whole episode yet but I officially hate Jae Yi's brother. Why would you punch Do Jin, hasn't he and your sister suffered enough? Is he just like everyone else? Like what is wrong with you people are you forgetting that Do Jin saved the lives that could have been lost as well?

By the way, about her brother...is he that boy who killed his parents when he was a kid..i mean his real parents?

So how dare he said anything to NM?

6 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

By the way, about her brother...is he that boy who killed his parents when he was a kid..i mean his real parents?

So how dare he said anything to NM?

Yes, he is that boy but I don't know yet, I'll be watching today. Honestly I don't think she knows anything about that and I'm hoping her parents didn't know either. But if he really did murder his parents, he's in no position to be hating or talking about anybody. That would make him a hypocrite.

Archived