[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

kekek... @triplem ~ so I looked it up. judo is from japan and taekwondo is from korea while karate origin is from china. the style apparently differs in the way it is fought. judo is more defensive and described as "gentle" while taekwondo is described as "combat sport"  -- guess it is more offensive?

Taekwondo techniques concentrate primarily on kicking maneuvers, with the arms used more for blocking than striking, while karate incorporates kicking and striking maneuvers more equally, utilizing both the upper and lower body for both defensive and offensive purposes. Judo concentrates primarily on defensive maneuvers, utilizing close-range grappling and throwing techniques to push or pull an opponent off-balance and bring him to the ground in a submissive hold. In both taekwondo and karate, opponents attempt to keep each other at mid-range distances to deliver the most power and momentum to their blows.  source

Taekwondo martial art form is associated with continuous kicking, and punching techniques. It is "The art of Kicking and Punching" or "The art of unarmed combat". In Teakwondo, the legs play a vital role in the actions and attacks. The martial artistes have long and strong legs, which act as a weapon at the time of attacks and kicks. Physically, Taekwondo is known to develop strength, speed, balance, flexibility, and stamina. The traditional Taekwondo, is a martial art form, which was established in the 1950s and 1960s in the South Korean military. It was also practiced in various civilian organizations, including schools and universities  source

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok chill guys... i think it should be Judo hahaaa :tongue: ops @Lmangla

Oh and plus kendo... aw man... super confusing -> all these martial arts...hahahaaa... *wink* @triplem are u still 'clearing' yr plates?? Heeee...:grimace:

Source: Uniform Hottie's agency posts @naver

yRkvjvF.jpg

hFiMFOr.jpg

m226oQz.jpg

55 minutes ago, elizabeth said:

He's so funny in that gif. Ever since watching this drama I went to go watch some of his videos on YouTube and he's a really funny guy. Love him with Lee Sung Kyung and his model friends. So it's now weird seeing him serious in this drama.

Oh did u see the interview uploaded by KBS?

He said he is a shy person.. he is kidding ya ? Hahaaa...

Spoiler

Itz cool to know that more recognised him after his 2nd lead role in Go Back couple...heee i mean he really Stands Out in that drama. Plus looks super cute with Jang Nara. Ok ok better not digress further.... heeee... sorray!

WNqX2ki.jpg

Omo... whatz dat body language?? *dum~~~*

Uh huh @Lmangla i m a good fighter (as supergal:tongue:) but i will pretend pretend to be clumsy :wacko:  and let his instincts take over ... *dum~~*

dPqur2Q.jpg(censored the part that he touched hahaaa)

Spoiler

GLMccOl.jpg

This is the taekwondo girl that you all discuss. Her name is Lee Da In. She's Lee Yoo Bi little sister. She is a daughter of a famous actress, Kyeon Mi Ri. Her previous work are My Golden Life and Hwarang. 

Here're the pictures with her mom and her sister:

Spoiler

Image result for kyeon mi-ri

with her mom, Kyeon Mi Ri

Related image

with her big sister, Lee Yoo Bi

I think everyone who love to watch Kdrama will know Kyeon Mi Ri. She had many dramas such as Revolutionary Love, Rooftop Prince, What Happens to My Family?, Beautiful Gongshim, and so many more. Lee Yoo Bi is also a very known actress. Her latest work is A Poem A Day. 

Thanks for the info @DreamCatcher2011 she & Yubi have inherited mum’s good looking genes. I did watch her mum in RLove & Yubi in APAD. Nice to see the sis now . 

I do like the second leads . They all seem really sweet & genuinely could be paired up with our leads.  But what the leads shared in the past ( in spite of the tragedy that befell them ) is really something special. The way they still seem to long for each other , gahhh I just want them to be the end game. 

tumblr_p9969jgCrt1t8gzeto4_500.gif

Gif cto. 

Just got caught up with the latest episodes and the thread. Will share some random thoughts.

I don't think psycho dad has a chance of escaping since he is on death row. But I can totally see the older brother getting out. The older brother has definitely turned violent, but I wonder if there's still a bit of hope for him not to become as bad as his father? I dunno. I guess time will tell. 

Has anyone here heard or read about the Chicago World's Fair serial killer, H.H. Holmes? This guy was about as evil as it gets, yet the only indication from his backstory as to why he turned out the way he did was one incident of childhood bullying. The question of are you born with the brain of a killer is very interesting. I think it's kind of a mixture of nature and nurture. Like Do Jin tells the reporters, many of his father's own victims had rough upbringings or hard lives, yet they didn't become killers. I dont buy it as an excuse either. Another interesting case recently has been the Parkland high school shooting here in Florida where I live. After the killer was arrested, his public defender was seen giving him a hug, and she spoke out that he was like a scared little child and felt remorse for what he did. People thought, how can you show sympathy towards a killer? I don't really know because I don't think I could. But this lawyer obviously thought he deserved pity because he had a screwed up brain and a horrible upbringing which led him to commit mass murder. It also came out that the killer has been receiving tons of love letters from teenage girls who feel sorry for him because his home life sucked and he was bullied, etc. I think that is pretty sick and personally I don't have sympathy for him, but it is interesting to note how many people do. Also interesting that serial killers become so famous. Maybe some of them do it for the fame and attention. 

Going back to H.H. Holmes, he was able to lure his victims with his charm. He was described by many who knew him as the most charming man they ever met. I think step mom definitely got sucked in by psycho dad's charm. I feel sorry for her, but also anger when she left NM alone with the dad instead of protecting him too. And her words, "you have his blood in you" so I can't take you with me, like dang, a stab in the heart. I hope she can atone for her past mistakes and be part of NM/DJ healing.

Can't wait for Wednesday to come and our OTP face to face meeting. It's going to be so heartbreaking but I also think relieving to see them have each other again.

Uh oh @stargazer187 now i m confused hahaa.. ya those nicknames hahaaa :grimace: so we stick to judo girl *wink* @Lmangla anyway she is short.. ops ops *slaps forehead* ahhh... i mean the word Judo is short n easier to type...hahaahaa:glasses:

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Thanks for the info @DreamCatcher2011 she & Yubi have inherited mum’s good looking genes. I did watch her mum in RLove & Yubi in APAD. Nice to see the sis now . 

I do like the second leads . They all seem really sweet & genuinely could be paired up with our leads.  But what the leads shared in the past ( in spite of the tragedy that befell them ) is really something special. The way they still seem to long for each other , gahhh I just want them to be the end game. 

Gif cto. 

*phew!* i think itz great that the 2nd leads n the supporting casts are great here + pleasant to watch heee...:grimace: *whisper* yeesss.. we need  dat gif to remind @Lmangla OTP here is *cough* ---> Only This Pair :wub:

Ok these r some stills from HUG news: 28 may

KSJ1FwVM1cfM636630988703717866.jpg

I2z0UXEtyuHB636630988781064586.jpg

nX8OGDn.jpg

I see some chingus is hopeful for a happy ending .. yeah we need positive vibes !! *wink* @stargazer187 hahaaa

See ! Even "chingu" Viki is positive:

:wub:epic romance that triumphs!

This one is a longer BTS for the uniform marching scenes

Spoiler

hello all!

finally i found some drama that i can dedicate my wed-thurs in! yeyyyyyy!!!

my comment is 

NAM DA REUM exactly our future handsome oppa! i can see him will become very very famous in the future!! <3

the other girl too! she's soo pretty and good at acting!

and no need to say about Jang Ki Yong and Jin Ki Joo! it's exactly their time to shine!

as many people say in every comment in the internet, we absolutely glad and grateful for Nam Jaehyuk dan Suzy to decline this role as they more suited to romcom than this kind of mellow romance.. 

cant wait for the next episode when our lead will meet again!! my heart flutters at the way Jang Ki Yong stare at Jin Ki Joo! how can they so good at acting ;~~~: 

Watching the teaser tailer I wonder the possibility that the father will somehow go after our lead couple. I think he is on a death row sentence but every time I watch the teaser that's the feeling I get. 

The days are passing so slowly...I want it to be Wednesday already! Has anyone looked up the the OST? I really love the soundtrack they play at the end.

:blush:

Some IG clips to share

Cr Osen:

Bapper' Is the quarrel right?" "Come and hug me," said Kim Kyung Nam,

Spoiler

OSEN = Choi, Na Young] Kim Kyung-nam was the first inmate in the prison to show his presence as a crazy presence in the MBC series of mini-series "Hug and Cry" (play Aram / director Choi Joon Bae / production Imagine Asia, did. 

'Come and Hug' is a sensual romance where the police, the daughter of the victim, the two men and women who are the first love of each other, reunite while suffering from the stigma of the world. Kim Kyung Nam played the role of 'Yoon Hyun-moo', the eldest son of Yoon Hee-jae (Hur Jun-ho), a serial killer and Chadae Jin (long-term employee). 

Kim Jeong-nam, who has become a prisoner who has become a prisoner of the previous and seventh levels, manifested the violence and the strong jealousy and lack of affection for Dojin that dominates the love of the father Yoon Hee-jae in the play, . 

Kim Kyung Nam, who was a person outside the prison in his previous works, "Defendant" and "Wise Bamboo Life," made his first appearance as a prisoner in the "Come and Hug", and made a strong impression from the beginning. 

In particular, the rough appearance and sharp eyes that can not find the bright and cute stones of the former TVN 's wise bamboo life, predicted the transformation of Kim Kyung Nam to 180 degrees.Jungmu, the brother of Dojin, was a prisoner, and Jae-woo (Jin Ji-ju)'s brother Woo-won (Yun Jong-hoon) encountered her as a kindergarten student and wondered about the mixed fate of Kim Kyung Nam and Yun Jong-hoon.     

Kim Kyung-nam, who showed his first appearance on SBS 'defendant' last year, is the younger brother of Jeong-Ho (Jeong Kyung-ho) and Jeong-hyuk (Park Hae-soo) in KBS ' And captivated the hearts of bamboo fans. He is also working on the film 'Class 1 Confidential' and 'The Great Man', a show that starts at the end of May./nyc@osen.co.kr 

20 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

How long will Wednesday come again?? Why is it still Sunday? Why is it not Wednesday yet?? I can't wait for this

Gif cr to supergal99

And did you guys feel that JKJ resembles to LSK? 

In some angles I feel like they're look alike. 

i feel it too, not only their face, their acting quite similar for me, especially when JKJ wore hanbook.

3 hours ago, moonlover399993 said:

Watching the teaser tailer I wonder the possibility that the father will somehow go after our lead couple. I think he is on a death row sentence but every time I watch the teaser that's the feeling I get. 

The days are passing so slowly...I want it to be Wednesday already! Has anyone looked up the the OST? I really love the soundtrack they play at the end.

fairly sure.. that's the plan

1. Think the book is a way for him to speak to his son and warn him :)

2. he will definitely seek his revenge on the girl.. he hates the girl.. killed parents because of her.. he wants to kill her..

3. My sense is.. dad is a sadist.. he enjoys son's miseries because he wants to identify with him. The son was always a topper . smart, good looking.. overall a good package .. so dad wants this son to represent him... and i think this drama is very bold in portraying that not all serial killers are product of environmental factors.. some do it because they like it...

since dad wants son to be like him, he wants him to have no weaknesses and become evil like him..  and that's why he hates the girl..

we are definitely going to see him going after the two of them.. he may even escape the jail or use his eldest son as pawn to implement his cruel plans (e.g. hannibal where prof from within jail incites another serial killer to kill)

son BACKSTABBED him :) .. the one he didn't want to or expect to.. he considered him to be his only family

4. Intrigued by girl's older brother.. first he is clearly not a real brother.. and has a crush on NW.. second.. he also killed someone as a child.. (i think they hinted he is adopted or suffered depression because he started smiling recently .. that too NW was the reason)

:grimace: hahaa.. @stargazer187 i think @triplem is confused coz u guys mentioned that our soda gal (JaeYi) looks like the female lead from the other TvN drama heeee... :lol: ok ok juz kidding!

*screenshot*

NEZdlGK.jpg

Yap 100% Soda gal hahaahaa:wub:

Mmm... those korean names hahahaaa. Oh poke @Lmangla u r bored right? Come come do a legend of nicknames...heeee... ok ok dun send yr fav jeans model to come after me ya?!:grimace:

Ahhmm @stargazer187  since u r here...time to 'analyse' uniform hottie:

GYCUgFi.jpg

Oh this one - i keep seeing 'pyjamas'... uh oh.. *i need latte* :wacko:

xUTYQn9.jpg

(Disclaimer: pardon me  - i cant focus on the plot at the  moment)

:grimace:

Huh @stargazer187 another resemblance ?? Heeee... gonna confused us again ya??? Hahaaa...:tongue: *whisper* maybe maybe the actresses look alike coz Korea is famous for u know erhm... plastic .. XXX industry. Ahhh.... ok ok juz joking no offence intended. *Wild imagination - slaps forehead):grimace:

10 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 Not resembles, it's just the way you captured it made her look like her. Maybe it was just me. 

Oh.. say what?? Let me give you a flick on the forehead to get you sober. Hahahahaha *peace sign* 

No text preview or something else new?? I'm bored waiting for Wednesday. 

*ouch!*

:grimace: have u watch the full vlive clip?? Itz subbed already.. 55mins long enough for u to kill boredom 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/70469
aKjXfU7.jpg

KZoO3S5.jpg

One more question , I know I need to throw logic out the window , but like how the heck did he reach the road so fast & stop the cars of the reporters chasing her & her manager ? :lol:

I will miss these two young actors. I think they have wrapped up filming with them? Their delivery of these scenes were fantastic 

TOP 10 dramas last week according to Good Data

1 hour ago, triplem said:

One more question , I know I need to throw logic out the window , but like how the heck did he reach the road so fast & stop the cars of the reporters chasing her & her manager ? :lol:

option A. he has super long legs and so unlike short humans, his stride is longer than others. hahahahha

option B. like @supergal99 reference, he is relative of that alien fella from that stars drama. :tongue:

option C. manager ajusshi is a slow driver and was not actually driving that fast

option D: like many one-ways, it was super long, whereas it is actually short to cut across some side road.

option E: all of the above.

take your pick! ^_^

Archived