[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

:) some updates from mbc:

Anyone like this scene ? The grownup NM talking to teen NW :grimace:

NDEfLrAPWqEj636628363017151972.jpg

YyxyvNi.jpg

Hahaa.. @stargazer187 @pad-hari the BTS is the most funny one so far... we need more BTS heeee to last till next wed haahaaa... oh tks to pad-hari, at least we have some idea what the cuties are talking about.:blush:

*whisper* @dramaninja uh oh u r juz a fictional drama ninja ya? Haahaaaa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

just finished the first 2 episode  this  morning, ti'm in love with this drama. usually this kind of story either in TVN or OCN. 

love all the casts & character so far. i haven't backtrack yet because it will spoil the story to me lol.

anyway, i saw familiar name here.. hi @stargazer187 :)

I honestly though the actress playing the rude actress was Choi Jung Woo, who played the leading lady in the drama (Stars falling from the sky 2008) but it's another actress by the name of Jung Da Hye. They look so alike, so the whole time I was thinking .... wow I haven't seen her in years. 

I haven't seen the latest two episodes, since my mother is hogging the TV watching  re-runs of My husband is Oh Jak Doo" haha! Sure I can watch it on the phone/lap top but it's so much more sublime in the living room :glasses: . 

:heart:story continues behind the scenes:

EbPhsD9.jpg

PGFt1ks.jpg

Sexy long legs NM/DJ

2YxsPAn.jpg

Super cute NW/JY

Spoiler

3zN3eJu.jpg

*With love from MBC*

:grimace:

***Ops ! @stroppyse juz read yr post - enjoy yr looooong break!!!***

:glasses: pardon me chingus... y3s itz me again.:grimace:

I need to post these:

Cto mbc website

wLyQM58.jpg

Spoiler

54H8bd9.jpg

ULQ3a70.jpg

Spoiler

9G4kMGx.jpg

YbBFvVq.jpg

17 hours ago, itgirl said:

Translation of character descriptions from the official MBC website. (Part 4)

People around Jae Yi

Pyo Taek: 46 years old / Han Jae Yi’s manager

Instead of saying "I made Han Jae Yi what she is today!" he says "Jay Yi carried me on her back to make me who I am today!". As the head of Han Jae Yi’s management agency, he gives her his full trust and support from beginning to end. Since he was never good at studying, he’s bad at grammar and the contract he draws up is a mess. He uses the wrong terminology in use of proverbs. But his heart towards Jae Yi is clear and sincere, a so called “Jae Yi’s Mom” and a overzealous manager.  

Chun Se Kyung: 33 years old / Top actress in Korea

She is a star who has both the looks and the acting ability. Even though people thinks she’s innocent and gentle, but people around her knows that her smile is actually her mocking you. Even though she looks gentle, she is prickly as a cactus.  But if you remove that layer, there is a warmth hiding that even people around her may not be aware of.  She doesn’t forget the kindness and consideration Actress Ji Hye Won showed her when Se Kyung was a rookie actress ten years ago. So she returns the kind gestures to Jae Yi, Ji Hye Won’s daughter. From then, she becomes like a real sister to Jae Yi, giving her haughty advice yet sincerely embracing her whenever Jae Yi faces troubles and isolation in the harsh entertainment world. 

Gil Sung Shik

Father of Nakwon and Moowon, Human rights lawyer

Ji Hye Won

Mother of Nakwon and Moowon, Top actress

Wow.. tks for all these trans.  JY's manager is soo cute too hahaa.. oh and that "rude" actress is actually a good character here ? Oh caught me by surprise:grimace:

Spoiler

pRSMNMP.jpg

Ok chill and have a great weekend all!!:)

Wow.. uri uniform hottie posted this:glasses: 

** poke @stargazer187 

And this IG clip on the special powers of him stopping the car hahaaa... maybe PDnim did visit this thread .. nay juz kidding:tongue:

Eng trans (IG)

odmcgHA.jpg

I just finished watching a new episode. It was so deep and emotional. I was struck by how both of them still keep their feelings, feel each other, protect from everything around. And the main thing is that they really meet exactly in those moments when they need each other the most. But I hope Nak Won will heal his heart from this guilt, because it's not his fault, and he should not cripple himself through it. And reporters are just beasts, they are ready to tear anyone off for a sensation, this is more disgusting than a killer.I am really waiting for new episodes, hoping that he will not push her back, they need each other to be strong and to withstand it.

just completed ep.7.

i'm so happy nam joo hyuk and suzy rejected this drama, because JKY and JKJ totally fit in their roles. the child actors are great as well (i'm waiting the moment Nam da reum become a lead in drama).

Joon ho is so creepy and scary, but the fact that he intended to make do-jin/namoo as same as him even scarier. i want to know the reason he writes the book, and why he killed all the victims.

whatever the reason are, i completely agree with DJ/NM, that does not justify his action.

i'm curious to Nak-won's brother, the young kid with knife was him? does that mean he and NK doesn't have blood relation?

@stargazer187 u know this kind of drama is my fave. and i'm so happy JKY as lead male here :) 

am so glad that uniform is such a hottie because this drama is really sad in bits to watch.. we need motivation hahahaha. @supergal99 ~ we need pretty pics! hahahha.... so finally caught up on this week's episodes...

@stargazer187  @Latte_Anyday ~ nak won and moo won seem really close but these are not your regular siblings. they are bound by tragedy and loss in a way that is hard to imagine. have seen this in many families that have lost one parent at a young age, the siblings are usually very tight knit and supportive of each other -- so here, this is not a regular loss. the only person who can understand even some of how that feels is her brother. the difference in how they react to nak won is very interesting. for moo won, he is clearly angry when he drags nak won away from na woo -- he blames na woo for bringing that psychopath in their life. but he isn't alone because even the other victims are angry at this family -- the stepmother gets an angry call.. ...

whereas, nak won has a different reaction but the reason is very different -- it is because they were both victims of a crime. when psycho dad was about to kill nak won, na woo walked into the wolves' den ready to defend her and die if necessary. so they could have both lost their lives at that point. we are not told what else happened but from the flashbacks, we can see that both were in danger. he called the cops knowing that he has to keep her alive for 10 more minutes somehow. and was prepared to lay down his life for hers if needed. so the connection between them isn't just a simple first love -- they are both survivors of a crime even though others aren't aware of it.....

this won't be a typical love story -- this is about a connection where he feels the need to protect her at costs - even at revealing his face to reporters... while she feels the need to comfort him. but here is the thing, the title is "come hug me"not "hug me" but the word "come"...so someone has to take a step but will he do that? there is going to be separation angst in spades because na woo clearly is angry at his father. he is angry at how he has been labelled the killer's kid. it kills him a little every time on how people react to him. and he feels guilty for her parents death. so how would he walk towards her?

On 5/24/2018 at 7:36 AM, konayuki-chan said:

don’t know about you guys but I found the part where NM had to part with his stepsister and stepmom so sad. Cried heaps.

it was really sad especially as he was trying to be an adult about it and saying it wasn't her fault and that she wasn't to be sorry. and thanking her for her love and affection. puppy is always trying to protect others. but who protects him?

On 5/24/2018 at 9:03 PM, triplem said:

I’ll be mad too that a serial murderer can be making money for the crimes he committed. People’s deaths are being sensationalised - no wonder Na moo is so pissed off

not sure what on earth that publisher lady is all about.. guess she is a psychopath baddie too? the actress is good in bad roles.. but it is not money the psycho dad is after. he wants to be in their lives in some way again and is doing it to bring all these people together. what is he going to do that money? it is all about wanting to hurt them and getting a kick out of it for him...

On 5/24/2018 at 9:38 PM, triplem said:

But I’m hoping that the writer sends the right message at the end of the day . Your  biology does not determine your destiny. Our genetic make up cannot be blamed for everything 

the conversation with the reporter was interesting. he asks if a sad background gives you the right to go and do crimes.. so thats another angle the writer is exploring.. but na moo has such a hard approach for crime which is why he is good fit for police -- regardless of the situation, once crime occurs, there's no pity. given how much nightmares he is having, makes me wonder if he will end up trying to kill his dad or something to stop the cycle??

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am so glad that uniform is such a hottie because this drama is really sad in bits to watch.. we need motivation hahahaha. @supergal99 ~ we need pretty pics! hahahha.... so finally caught up on this week's episodes...

Omy Lmangla, i was juz about to post some BTS hahaha.. today spotted lotz of BTS stills.

*whisper* i feel super guilty if i keep posting all those uniform pics :grimace: ottoke?

Source: (his agency uploaded many pics at this link below)

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=15804790&memberNo=33889228

I really wanna - Salute to his agency hahaaa:glasses:

cMPRYHM.jpg

2HyORyi.jpg

5zeY6CJ.jpg

Spoiler

XeE2NTC.jpg

Aw man... i need to sloooowly digest what u guys posted ..heee sorray chingus...*dum~~~*

thanks @supergal99.... here giving you more stuff to digest! hahahha... so that taekwondo girl -- are there pics? did anyone feel the chemistry when she tied his ribbon because his hand was hurt? ahem... and he is so fantastically taller than her that their fight practice looks so cute. hahahhah....  :D

okay, on to more serious thoughts -- so back to my fave; till I get some confirmation that there is typical kdrama fauxcest, am just seeing two siblings tied together by tragedy and determination. ^_^found their conversation in the car interesting where moo won says that they had discussed what would happen if she became an actress and she nods. in the same way, he is so scarred by what happened with his parents that even reading about homicide (murder) laws brings back those memories. but he is choosing to bury himself in law books and become a prosecutor... so we have 3 characters -- nak won, moo won, nam woo --  who are in many ways refusing to be defined by the tragedy of their past and even though their future careers - actress, prosecutor, police -- will remind them in so many ways of the loss and the crime that happened....

and talking about close stepsiblings, nam woo and so jin are still very close. but then again, you have another case of "its us against the world" kind of situation... and did anyone get the creeps to see the stepmother getting a letter address "my darling ..." is she supposed to thank him for not killing her? is she his favourite because he didn't kill her? that is so messed up...

the book being published is messed up in so many levels because it is clearly attempts to mess with the victims families as well as his own... but with psycho dad in jail, how is he going to affect their lives? will he released from jail at some point?

and how did manager ajusshi come into her life? he is really sweet and quite protective of her. but the camera also showed a tattoo. usually tattoos are for criminals in kdramas? so maybe ex-criminal? and nam woo's buddy is so cute with his accent. post pics of others too! :tongue:

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* i feel super guilty if i keep posting all those uniform pics :grimace: ottoke?

@stargazer187 ~ kekeke... really need the motivation. lets keep the thread happy! :D .... the acting, PD directing is all top notch and am glad they don't drag out the angst as it is already built in and they normalize the story by showing stuff about the side characters like the manager ajusshi being so cute in the hospital. makes it definitely more watchable...

Hahaa.. @stargazer187 yr heart goes weak n my legs go - jelly:wacko: 

Aw man.. @Lmangla i m still digesting those jelly hahaaaa... wah.. i really need time to digest yr posts... heee...

Oh ya talking about the buddy - what if he wans to tag along in their hot dates (coming soon)??

jbDSx55.jpg

*dum~~*

Heeee...

Oh ok... other casts ya?

Spoiler

XcItSIn.jpg

Cr actor IG

1 minute ago, supergal99 said:

Aw man.. @Lmangla i m still digesting those jelly hahaaaa... wah.. i really need time to digest yr posts... heee...

Oh ya talking about the buddy - what if he wans to tag along in their hot dates (coming soon)??

kekekke... why not? he is rather cute and at least he will stop the leads from having some angst. hahahahha.. .:D

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke... why not? he is rather cute and at least he will stop the leads from having some angst. hahahahha.. .:D

Ah.. wait a min Lmangla, i keep seeing Nam Woo in yr posts... erhm.. uh oh.. is there Nam Woo? U mean Na-Moo ya?

Eg. Quote fr yr post:

"and talking about close stepsiblings, nam woo and so jin are still very close"

Oh u wan these pics ? I repost for u 

OyJvQKt.jpg

9 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ah.. wait a min Lmangla, i keep seeing Nam Woo in yr posts... erhm.. uh oh.. is there Nam Woo?

ooops... isn't nam woo the name of uniform? hahahaha... maybe I will stick to just giving my own nicknames to the leads. :lol:

Archived