[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

1 hour ago, dftio said:

I Know! And seems like we're not the only ones lamenting a lack of post drama interviews from our lead couple, really don't understand why other than they want a break, or they are tied up with other filming? 

And the question remains, are we getting a drama special tonight? Because if this director's cut DVD doesn't get released, chances are we will never see all those precious moments captured BTS as well as actor's interviews :bawling:

I'm still waiting for interviews.

Chances are SBS do have the bts... of the last episode obviously but whether they want to release it, is another matter :tears:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still trolling through IG. At least I see news about YSJ and his fanmeet (for Buckaroo clothing) but nothing about SHS?

I assume there is no vacation holiday for them. Kind of gotten used to these vacations to thank the cast and crew for their hard work.

I am still thinking about whether or not to get the DVD. Hahaha.

For once, I haven't done a quick re-watch after a show I love has finished.  I have the funny feeling that the characters from 3017 are out there somewhere going on with living their happy lives even though we're not watching them do so, and that makes me happy, too.  I know that thought is just a fantasy but I'm enjoying it.  

One day I'll re-watch but I'm gonna save that experience like gold for a day when I really need it.  This show really is just that good.  

5 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm still waiting for interviews.

Chances are SBS do have the bts... of the last episode obviously but whether they want to release it, is another matter :tears:

They released a BTS yesterday, but it was literally just a compilation of all the previous ones put together. Sigh, looks like that is it, we won't be getting more.

@Dramanoona I'm surprised too, no reward vacation for a team who endured live filming in this extreme heat! Then again maybe because its a public broadcast station, hence no funding for that :huh:

8 hours ago, thistle said:

have the funny feeling that the characters from 3017 are out there somewhere going on with living their happy lives even though we're not watching them do so, and that makes me happy, too. 

Aww, I love this thought! Even though there isn't an episode this Monday, Chan is out there making ripples as he practices rowing with gold at the next olympics as his goal, SR is working hard through her classes and has taken on a part time job teaching violin basics to kids, Jennifer's restaurant was recognized in an established food journal, WJ got a new haircut lol... :D

Happy Chuseok, everyone! Since it will be a full moon tonight, you can bet I'll be raising my hand up to make our iconic bunny moon gesture!! That way I can capture a wish :) (which might be of meeting my own Mr. Gong? Who knows, haha).

51 minutes ago, m-sq said:

Aww, I love this thought! Even though there isn't an episode this Monday, Chan is out there making ripples as he practices rowing with gold at the next olympics as his goal, SR is working hard through her classes and has taken on a part time job teaching violin basics to kids, Jennifer's restaurant was recognized in an established food journal, WJ got a new haircut lol... :D

Happy Chuseok, everyone! Since it will be a full moon tonight, you can bet I'll be raising my hand up to make our iconic bunny moon gesture!! That way I can capture a wish :) (which might be of meeting my own Mr. Gong? Who knows, haha).

Brilliant!  I love it--I am sure that is exactly what each of them is doing.

And I will join you in making a Bunny Moon.  Good luck is sure to follow (even if there isn't a pedestrian crossing bridge in my tiny hometown).  Happy Chuseok!

10 hours ago, dftio said:

They released a BTS yesterday, but it was literally just a compilation of all the previous ones put together. Sigh, looks like that is it, we won't be getting more.

Yes I saw. I'm sure they have got more unreleased ones but alas they are so stingy with the bts. I really wanted to see the bts for last episode so much.... Sad. So that's it, no more. :huh:

Drat!  Can't see the moon tonight because it's all cloudy and rainy here.  I will make a pretend Bunny Moon anyway. 

Would be kinda fun to try to do this every full moon as a means of remembering what 3017 has taught about the value of choosing what makes us happy.

15 hours ago, dftio said:

@Dramanoona I'm surprised too, no reward vacation for a team who endured live filming in this extreme heat! Then again maybe because its a public broadcast station, hence no funding for that :huh:

Looks like no vacation.

SHS headed for LA as I write this.

Good news for SHS fans (mee), but sad for 30b17 fans. :unsure:

FYI She was busy doing Hymn of Death shoots in the last week, and left as soon as it was finished.

996460425BA1B29303

991D0D455BA1B1F802

Final week 'topicality', 'net-buzz' ratings for the lead actress and the drama. Idol power at work as usual bumped both charts to drop down 3 places (to #9 for SHS, #7 for 30b17). Testament to the current overall quality of dramas on Korean broadcast wave and cable channels alike. :w00t: Much to watch!  Maybe that's our other door of happiness?  Apologies if that sounds a bit abrupt and insensitive, chingoos. But I am really happy with the strong finish to the drama, story itself, and have nothing but warm feelings as I look back and stared last night up to the harvest moon. Long live the 꽁설 (or Crescendo) Couple! :love:

53 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Good news for SHS fans (mee), but sad for 30b17 fans. :unsure:

FYI She was busy doing Hymn of Death shoots in the last week, and left as soon as it was finished.

I feel happier after seeing this. At least some latest news on her haha

Mmm maybe they had to rush through filming because of the actor's schedules? Seems like everyone is too busy to carry out post drama activities :crazy:

Having said that, these actors are amazing, they can switch from one character to the next so easily, whilst I am still mulling over the drama and missing our 3017 crew...

Archived