[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

12 minutes ago, r047 said:

I wonder why there are no stills or BTS today? They owe us a lot of BTS for so many scenes! 

exactly im still waiting!!! last week's and this week's episodes.... a total of the last 4 episodes. I bet they arent giving us any given that its still not out now. 

@meechuttso i LOVE this scene!!! that hug is so full of love!!! thanks for the gifs as always, chingu!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a random thought! what do we think is getting made at the jewellers (presumably by WJ)? People may think that its alluding to a proposal, i.e. a ring BUT I realised after watching last night's episode that it is probably the SAME key ring that SR gave WJ, after all, her original intention was for them to have matching key rings, and the one she wanted to give WJ would have been destroyed in the crash. How sweet would that be? Although I vote for a proposal, a ring would be too cliche wouldn't it? :P

@anjuliet What drama is HOD? But yes! MAYBE just maybe we can have a 3017 special next week! Great idea for Chuseok! After all, praise of death does seem like a pretty heavy drama, and definitely too sombre for a family reunion festival like chuseok. Now why were you not on the planning team?? ;)

@Ni Wen, I hope they're saving the juicy BTS for a hella special episode next week :rolleyes: Please not some summary specials that I've seen with other dramas, but one with interviews, thoughts and sweet BTS/NGs. That would just top it all off for us :D

I just noticed, how sweet it is that the sound of each other's bell made each other's heart meet in between. WJ said it SR's bell that made him look at her and sparks interest on her. While SR's confession on ep 15 was that she heard WJ's bicycle's bell sound and she wants to get to know him too. Its actually music/sound that brought them together. :wub:

I checked out the brand. Apparently there is a necklace version!

And the manufacturers only sell wholesale

http://www.nuancebykorea.com/cgi/goods.html

There is a site which seems to be selling the keyring, necklace and earrings version of the moon rabbit. I might try looking for it when I am in Seoul later in the year.

I still think that the preview is a troll.

And does anyone know if there is a wrap up party? Or are they still filming? EEKK!

5 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I checked out the brand. Apparently there is a necklace version!

And the manufacturers only sell wholesale

http://www.nuancebykorea.com/cgi/goods.html

There is a site which seems to be selling the keyring, necklace and earrings version of the moon rabbit. I might try looking for it when I am in Seoul later in the year.

I still think that the preview is a troll.

And does anyone know if there is a wrap up party? Or are they still filming? EEKK!

Let's just hope for the very best for the finale!

that cake supposedly is for the wrap up party, hope to see some photos later!

im sure they finished filming already! 

23 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

He's always been darker than others, he's tanned since Duel, LOLLLL

And back to his old self, looking awkward in front of flashes :D

How can the person be so confident when the cameras are rolling but looks so awkward when he’s out of his role? 

Archived