Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

10 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

See I think there are 3 left. I know next week is Chuseok but Fox Bride Star does not start until 10/1. I haven't seen anything about a drama special next week either.

The sbs IG already said it's the last week, so tomorrow is the last episode.

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I still feel they could do with at least 1 or 2 more episodes. There's still so much to show yet so little time. And if anything I was expecting more sweet scenes tomorrow, not anyone writing a letter and leaving again :bawling:

Yes you can only use the same tactic once. We already had a reading/narrating letter scenario once. And we all bawled our eyes out. Dont do it a second time, effect will be lost and its repetitive.

@Ni Wen, yup they could have done a nice closure for HT just as they did for Chan, I mean, the man changed his career path and spent his 13 years tirelessly waiting for her to awake, he deserves more airtime. And the story about her uncle? Clearly a full episode!

Then we gotta see SR fulfill her violin dreams, and SR and WJ have a proper date as an official couple plus a nice round up for the series. Thats another episode! If only it wasn't for the Asian Games that mucked up the schedule :dissapointed_relieved:

@Lj sure SR should pursue her dreams, but like you said, discuss it with WJ, make plans together, you are both 30 already!! Dont write a letter and disappear.

As @r047 said, WJ turned back for her, came back for her because he wanted to be with her. For someone who claimed she liked him first, surely she wouldn't just leave like that?

Writer-nim you have created a heartwarming series and personalities with endearing and redeeming characteristics, don't stuff it up now with this arc please.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Hello guys so I just want to share this.. I made this fan made video hope you all like it... 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

The sbs IG already said it's the last week. So tomorrow is the last episode 

Ok. Not trying to be disagreeable but SBS does have a history of announcing one thing and then changing their minds without notice. Just have to wait until tomorrow I guess.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

@dftio I choose to believe it is a troll. Now that all (well almost all the conflicts are cleared) , they need a hook to keep the viewers watching the final episode.

I am sure the final ep will focus on what happened with her aunt and uncle.

I don't think the writer to try the same trick on us twice.

Having said that I will curse the writer to be visited by Sohn - The Guest IF there is a freaking seperation time-jump.

I am fine if there is an itsy time jump (happy ending wise - with marriage and family) but not a time-jump which involves seperating the leads.

Ditto there..I would also curse the writer to be visited by the lady in red dress (The Ghost Detective) if that happens..hehehe. I was also expecting that the time jump (if any) is to the time when they are preparing for marriage or something to the effect..I dont expect any bed scene, of course..hehehe.. but at least a proposal will do..jeballl

Yup..agree with @dftio..they have been separated 13 years, and 1 and 1/2 days (when GWJ attempted to run again), please no more noble idiocy kinda of separation. If want to pursue anything, let them be together (with GWJ holding and hugging her every chance he gets..hehehe)...jeballl

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

That preview looks more angsty than all 15 episodes before combined! We definitely need subtitles to understand it more.

I hate stupid forced last minute separation, I hope the writer will prove us wrong just like when WJ came back to SR even after boarding a plane.

I’m one of those who agree that YSJ and SHS have the “right amount“ of chemistry. This is supposed to be a sweet (delayed) first crush/first love romance and it wouldn’t be appropriate to have the main characters making out or having steamy kisses. They’re both  great making SR and WJ believable as two innocent 30-year olds.

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

There were cute moments in this episode.

You see a man in love. LOL.

His bright smiley face.

Two hugs (I counted!)

And a lot of hand-holding (I swear that both of them are still 17 , not 30)

I accept that it ends tomorrow but make it a good ending

Got to admit I will be a little disappointed if the ending is really of them by the beach, doing the moon rabbit gesture. I hope the PD is more creative than that. Or you see me scream MWO-YA in big caps!

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

His bright smiley face.

Two hugs (I counted!)

Got to admit I will be a little disappointed if the ending is really of them by the beach, doing the moon rabbit gesture. I hope the PD is more creative than that. Or you see me scream MWO-YA in big caps!

@Dramanoona I'll join ya in screaming MWO-YA if we don't get anything better than what we think we might be getting. <_< 

I can honestly say that I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow's episode now. Like what @dftio said, this clearly needs more episodes, at least two more like they originally planned.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just like @Ni Wen @rolisrntex said, with all those scenes and events in the preview, I feel they can add more episodes, even if it was one more 1-hour episode. I mean today was stuffed with a lot, and the main story i.e. SR and WJ's love story, SR's music career are not receiving enough focus. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dftio said:

@Ni Wen, yup they could have done a nice closure for HT just as they did for Chan, I mean, the man changed his career path and spent his 13 years tirelessly waiting for her to awake, he deserves more airtime. And the story about her uncle? Clearly a full episode!

Then we gotta see SR fulfill her violin dreams, and SR and WJ have a proper date as an official couple plus a nice round up for the series. Thats another episode! If only it wasn't for the Asian Games that mucked up the schedule :dissapointed_relieved:

Exactly so! Its just too rushed when there's much more.

I have nothing to say about poor HT-_-

I hope they don't forget about the Polaroid pic too! I was hoping the beach scene won't be the ending too but a middle scene instead! If SR is leaving, WJ please run to the airport and buy the seat next to her and leave together!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, dftio said:

WELCOME! Funny how I was wondering earlier today if there would be any male fans of this drama given how it seems like mostly females going gaga over the show ^_^

I'm glad this drama is good enough to gather male fans too!

I am a guy and love the show.  It's nice to have a lighter type of fluffy love drama occasionally as opposed to some of the really intense stuff like Stranger Secret Garden.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Anyhow, a few funny things from this episode. So SR and Chan get to go on a proper date and have fun while the real couple haven't yet :sweatingbullets: DS and HB, till when are you going to roam around with these medals on you? :lol: One more thing, Chan is that one friend we've all got who eats, eats, and eats and NEVER gets fat! Good night all! Wishing us a better, happier tomorrow. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, r047 said:

Anyhow, a few funny things from this episode. So SR and Chan get to go on a proper date and have fun while the real couple haven't yet :sweatingbullets: DS and HB, till when are you going to roam around with these medals on you? :lol: One more thing, Chan is that one friend we've all got who eats, eats, and eats and NEVER gets fat! Good night all! Wishing us a better, happier tomorrow. 

@r047 Omg, you're right! Arrgh! At least one good date before they finish this drama! :persevere: Good night and see you back here tomorrow! :star:

I was just looking around YT and I stumbled upon this. Not sure if this is allowed to be posted on here, but it would've been great if YSJ was also asked to participate! :joy: This was filmed on the day of the premiere of this drama. :D

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

You mean uncle is still alive (from preview) yet hasn't went to see her once at the hospital???? Whatever reasons or difficulties he has, IF he's alive, he abandoned her totally. 

I actually felt so sorry for Chan that his Mr Gong keeps running away. When he came back he didn't even think it was a big deal while I could feel Chan's disappointment.

Agree with one of you that it was weird to see SR on a date with Chan instead of WJ the very next day after their kiss. It was all the more weird to see Chan telling his future aunt that she's his first love. It just doesn't sound right. I still dont agree of his confession, and he doesn't know they met when he was lost. It was a little forced to me as he need a closure yet there are not enough time to show that. If they have to rush like this why go so slow in the beginning. I have come to terms with the cut of episodes too but the preview definitely doesn't look like what a last episode would be, it's obvious that they have no time to tie up everything in these last two episodes. Uncle mystery still not out at the second last episode... it should really be concluded in ep 15, and the last episode by right should be left for some otp moments seriously, but yet I see a writing letter and going away scene again! :crazy::sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

His bright smiley face.

Two hugs (I counted!)

I loved those parts as well.  Though I am still bitter at the cut episodes, I have come to the acceptance stage of my grief at this show ending much sooner than expected.  I just wished those main couple romantic moments were longer and that most of ep 29-30 weren't spent on childhood flashbacks and Chan's date or finding uncle. All those stories would have been ok with just 1/4 of those scenes. Really, we want to see chan and Seo Ri using the rowing machines over Seo Ri on a date with Woo Jin?. 

Agree, @Ni Wen.  It's weird that the OTP hasn't had a proper date yet. As much as I love Chan, I don't love the amount of time he got to spend with Seo Ri that took away from time Woo Jin should have spent with her on screen. I don't mind any of those scenes if there were more episodes, but to cut that many episode and not feature the main couple time together after all the pain and separation with some beautiful lovey dovey dates and not just a few seconds here and there just makes me feel this way 

tenor.gif?itemid=9259919 

giphy4.gif?w=335

at whoever has caused this situation at SBS and for the writer and PD to not understand what most of the audience truly wants and prioritize giving it to the audience to make it up to us for cutting so many episodes of their show. 

The beach scene is definitely sweet as date scene, but as the ending of them just watching the moon together and we don't either get a wedding, Seo Ri fulfilling her dreams or children as some others have wished for, I would be disappointed as well.  Let's hope this show that is so full of hope and joy end on the same note and not just a meh whatever thanks for giving us a snack when we were hungry for a meal kind of feeling.  

I would have also loved to see Woo Jin wake Seo Ri up with one of his Chan raspberry kisses and this time he actually meant it for her, but modified to be more flirty and less blowing raspberries to show the full circle of how they met as adults to where they are now in their relationship.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Just thinking:  I wonder if Uncle is in prison due to some problem with his business going bankrupt.  That would explain why Aunt ran away--she has a (still unexplained) child and needs to protect him above anything else (including, horribly enough, the expenses of maintaining a coma patient like SR).  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1