Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

That is just so sweeeet! So SR met with Chan long ago and the first thing he asks for is food, what a twist. I don't know why I got tearful in this scene. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

AWwww.. WJ is hilarious, acting like a teenager meeting his first love. He forgets to wash up as he rushes down the stairs to see SR, then ensures that his hair is nicely done, and sprays LOTs of perfume.

WJ mumbles to himself that he woke up "Early" to see SR because he misses her (although it is already 11am! LOL) but she has already left the house to spend time with Chan as promised when he won the rowing race. 

CUTE.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I guess the girl always likes the boy first. That's what my wife says. She claims she liked me first.

WELCOME! Funny how I was wondering earlier today if there would be any male fans of this drama given how it seems like mostly females going gaga over the show ^_^

I'm glad this drama is good enough to gather male fans too!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I am so glad that Chan got to tell her his feelings!  He really needed to do so to relieve his heart and let him move forward.  So looking forward to seeing this episode.  

• Like 9

Wait let me breath! I’m spazzing over SR and WJ walking to their house!:wub::wub: I just neeeeeedddddd aiiiiirrrrrrr! I think I’m going to faint! Heeeeellllllpppppppp!!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

12 minutes ago, dftio said:

WELCOME! Funny how I was wondering earlier today if there would be any male fans of this drama given how it seems like mostly females going gaga over the show ^_^

I'm glad this drama is good enough to gather male fans too!

To be honest, I started watching it because SYY is cast as the aunt. My wife started watching it with me a couple of episodes in and we got hooked on it. My wife is Korean and I can't tell you how many dramas she has watched in the 30 years we have been married. She says this one easily will get filed in her top 5. No question. Such a good heart warming and touching story.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Be ready to cry! When Jennifer breaks down after seeing the bus driver.

I thought it was a truck driver?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1