[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

Few more hours to go! Let's meet here later and have a party ya! Hoping someone will do the live update tonight hehe!

Everyone come out of hiding already okay, let's all have fun today and tomorrow, before we go crying and moping in withdrawal after tomorrow :joy:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, soontobe16 said:

Hello! If it's not too much of a hassle, can you please link the BTS you're referring to? Thank you!

@soontobe16 I can't find the one where it actually showed YSJ staring at her while she was looking at something else. I think it was only a photo, but I'll add it on here when I find it.

I found it! :sweatingbullets: Omona... Oh my heart! :wub::wub::wub:

Apologies if someone else has already posted these.

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Few more hours to go! Let's meet here later and have a party ya! Hoping someone will do the live update tonight hehe!

Everyone come out of hiding okay, let's all have fun today and tomorrow, before we go crying and moping in withdrawal after tomorrow :joy:

@Ni Wen I already started going through withdrawal symptoms this past weekend. Seriously, what have they done to us?? :sweatingbullets:

Wow if they are releasing a ost this late into the series, they really must have cut the drama short last minute. Its pretty much the last episode! 

Having said that, did they have an ost for WJ? Seems like they were all with SR's motifs... btw all the osts have been amazing and well suited. I love how the last OST by Migyo was a little more upbeat, and it came out right when WJ and SR's relationship saw a ray of light at the end when WJ gave up on being a coward and turned up at the bridge. It was literally like amidst all my tears, VIOLA! A smile that emerged at their reunion :tears::lol:

57 minutes ago, BlueNotes said:

Does anyone have the link for the live ?

@BlueNotes I sent you a message of the link I use to watch the live broadcast. :)

32 minutes ago, dftio said:

Wow if they are releasing a ost this late into the series, they really must have cut the drama short last minute. Its pretty much the last episode! 

Having said that, did they have an ost for WJ? Seems like they were all with SR's motifs... btw all the osts have been amazing and well suited. I love how the last OST by Migyo was a little more upbeat, and it came out right when WJ and SR's relationship saw a ray of light at the end when WJ gave up on being a coward and turned up at the bridge. It was literally like amidst all my tears, VIOLA! A smile that emerged at their reunion :tears::lol:

@dftio Isn't WJ's OST Part 5 'Get Away'? 

Sorry to post this again xx

Like some of you, I was also thinking about their "lack of chemistry", but it wasn't the kind which makes you feel awkward seeing them together. Then again, I thought about the drama itself and felt that going by the storyline, this kind of "lack" is actually quite appropriate. We are used to a certain level of romantic chemistry between adults but these two are adults with mindsets and romantic experience that's stunted at 17, so if I were to use 17 as a basis, I think their "chemistry" is just right :)

Spoiler

Omg! So that's how they know each other all the way back in 2005!

I can't stop squealing! Omo omo DAEBAK about the matching bunny moon keychains!

Just about 25 minutes to go before the penultimate live broadcast. Excited yet sad at the same time ~ gaahhh! :crazy::lol:

Somehow I feel like WJ wanting time to slow down as I felt like it's going too fast right now. :bawling:

13.50pm: Omg... It's nearly that time to start!

2 pm: What's with all these commercials?? That chicken one was funny :joy:

Haha. What are the chances. When 2 people are fated, they really must be meant to. They meet at the airport, and again at the overhead bridge, and live in the same neighbourhood.

Likewise, if the time is not right, like WJ and SR at the age of 17, with the dreaded accident, despite gathering all their courage to speak to each other, nothing will come out of it.

But 13 years later, when the time is ripe, they must meet again, as fate will have it! I especially love how they fell in love FIRST, without knowing each other's identity. Although it was frustrating at all their missed chances of identifying each other upon their reunion, this makes it all the more worth it.

I also love that WJ means so much more to SR, because the accident and hence her first time talking to WJ on the bus is still fresh in her memory.

ahh!! Loving how our writer is taking all the time to show us how long their feelings have travelled in time, and matured with age :D

YES! she tells him that it is not his fault! She liked him first! She knew him too and wanted to talk to him too! 

ALL SEALED WITH A Proper KISS! Kyahhhh!:wub:

They are sooo sweet! This is what I call a real couple! Can my heart explode?? I think it just might! (With happiness..hehehehe)

AWwww.. WJ is hilarious, acting like a teenager meeting his first love. He forgets to wash up as he rushes down the stairs to see SR, then ensures that his hair is nicely done, and sprays LOTs of perfume.

WJ mumbles to himself that he woke up "Early" to see SR because he misses her (although it is already 11am! LOL) but she has already left the house to spend time with Chan as promised when he won the rowing race. 

CUTE.

Archived