Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Oh...I forgot his smile here too....haha...

When the boy thought they were bf/gf.

When will he show it to SR? :wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Good news y'all who are interested in purchasing 30but17 DVDs.

They are doing an 'investigation of interest'. But seems like right now you need to have Daum or Kakao account to login to see anything! :wacko:

Link: http://cafe.daum.net/still17DVD

Dm-l8Q5U4AErbxS.jpg:large

@meechuttso Your Korean literacy will come in handy here, lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

There is only one point that was very clear: Dukgu was the only one who knew the truth. It has always been said, that animals are very wise xD.

This drama has been a pleasant surprise for me; perhaps its rhythm was slow, and many viewers did not like that. But let me share my personal opinion: in the latest years, I have left many kdramas without ended for several reasons: the history, the edition, the performances, the damn and tired cliches, etc. And although this drama contains the typical cliches, it has that particularity of showing us a pure, sincere love, not only between a couple but between family (blood-related or not) and friends, that helps to cope the problems that arise in life, some inevitable, others by misunderstandings, and that helps to mature and grow as a person.

A beautiful story, with solid performances (including Dukgu :D) that kept me attentive from beginning to end.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

And on both occasions, WJ is terribly happy till he can dance hahaha!

Dorky Ajusshi :mrgreen:

I though Grandma meant to say he's  SR's groom instead, so in her eyes they are like newly weds? :P

Edit: a few things left to show other than the uncle...

1. SR sees the Polaroid photo 

2. SR finds out who WJ sis is since she finds her familiar 

3. Ri an meets Mr Psycho aka Mr Gong finally 

4. SR fulfils her dream to play the violin again 

In their scheme of things, what if WJ sis was the surgeon who performed surgery on Seo-ri...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, docgippeum22 said:

In their scheme of things, what if WJ sis was the surgeon who performed surgery on Seo-ri...

Is the sis a surgeon? What would she had operated on SR? Does anyone remember what kind of doctor she is? I was thinking it might be something related to her uncle, since some of us guess that uncle was sick or even died already. Maybe SR had seen them talking together before...

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Little Woo Jin and Chan

Another flash back! I hope our Chan will remember as well, is this the time WJ brought him hot dog? Can’t wait for the finale! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

They are doing an 'investigation of interest'. But seems like right now you need to have Daum or Kakao account to login to see anything! :wacko:

Right. They always check on volume pricing because limited edition. Unfortunately I can't join daum cafe from overseas without valid id. Wait a bit, stuff will become available to Asian fans.

• Like 4

I watched episode 14 again during my lunch break today and something hit me when Hyung Tae met the truck driver. My heart couldn't help but break for the man. He couldn't help it the tire fell out of the back of his truck, but the man basically sentenced himself to 13 years of hard labor because of his guilt and wanting to make restitution. His face had the look of a sad and broken man.

• Like 10

Sorry chingus but looks like this drama will end on the same week as Your Honor - they premiered together on the same week even sharing a teaser video so I feel we have a bond.  The article below seems to translate Tue 18th as final episode.  We at Your Honor thread feel your pain...we wanted 40 episodes (20) too.  :(

Last para has the dreaded letter which means close or end

18일(화)에 32회를 으로 종영한다.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003316147

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

14 hours ago, Lj said:

Another flash back! I hope our Chan will remember as well, is this the time WJ brought him hot dog? Can’t wait for the finale! 

In the 3rd photo, there's a man with an umbrella :blink:

Boss HS ig update :)

The last filming I guess.

@nrllee yes I agree on the bond since both drama premiered and is ending during the same week. (I'm actually watching DJ/YH too.)

I would gladly take it even if it is one more episode but alas that's not to be.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

14 hours ago, Lj said:

In the 3rd photo, there's a man with an umbrell:blink:

Something in the rain??? Cameo :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Those last moments are so heartbreaking :( I think I should stop watching live broadcast dramas, I get so attached to them! :tears: 

Anyhow since it's confirmed to be ending next week, the beach scene would be nice to end with, but my version would be a scene in their cozy home, since SR is fated to live in this house, both as a child and as an adult. Perhaps SR would say something like "WJ, when did you start loving me?"

WJ: when we were 17.

SR: but we're still 17.

My fantasies :D

• Like 9