[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong chingu deul

Oh my goodness! I love today's ending. They kissed! WJ told SR that he likes/loves her and SR replied she too. So they kissed. Then suddenly SR scooted away far from WJ, he asked her why. She said because her heart beat so fast and loud, she's scared he heard. Then he laughed and .......

Then WJ asked her to hold hands and while they were walking, SR asked him "one more time" and WJ smiled and kissed her. She continued to say "One more time" and he kissed her again. Then SR said one more time to see the sketch of her and joom joom joom. WJ said something and joom joom joom. Both of them really match each other, both has 4D personality. So cute! I laughed so much at the ending.

@ohoheli dongseng, odi? Did you watch live? Ok dongseng, I just saw your screencaps, so you were watching live with us too :D

I think I will be gif-ing a lot of scenes from this episode.

Another pretty scene is when they sat back to back and shared the earphones. Ahhhh.....

I felt yesterday had a lot of scenes to create tension but today was like a puff of fresh air.

There is a feeling of foreboding about Chan though.

So I expect that now they are 'together', the angst will kick in. Uncle, Doctor Friend and not forgeting the aunt who plans to head to Seoul to see Chan and thank him for saving her son's life.

PS. This drama is reigniting my love for classical music.

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

OMG. Sweetest.kiss.ever!

They actually kissed!

And the ending is so cute when she keeps saying one more...and he gives her a peck two more times.

I’m very surprised about that. Generally heroines in Kdrama, especially one as young as this, would ask for more kisses. I’m very pleasantly surprised. Love it. :wub: I guess it’s understandable because SR is quite direct and bold.

4 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

OMG. Sweetest.kiss.ever!

They actually kissed!

And the ending is so cute when she keeps saying one more...and he gives her a peck two more times.

O.M.G alright! Catching the tail end too and it was SOOO worth it. Actually grinning from ear to ear now. That whole 11 episodes following them on their journey to find self and find love has finally paid off!

Is our thread about to go wild now? hahahahahaha

Does anyone else think the last bit where SR goes "one more time...one more time... one more time.." was a ad lib? Just her laughs at the end, so real and so cute! Haha. Although I doubt YSJ would kiss noona SHS repeatedly without a rehearsal? BTS plssss!

I thought the 'chom chom chom' was adlibed...but they had the CGI so I guess we'll only know if the actors revealed it. @celebrianna She said 'one more' to actually mean to see the picture he drew of her - to see it one more time. But he cut her off and took the opportunity to kiss her each time she said those words.

PS. How cutely awkward when SR assumed it was the first kiss for WJ too and the look on his face. Hahaha....

Thanks @Yongzura for that clip. It ranks as one of the sweetest kiss I have ever seen on screen (much like a teenagers first kiss - LOL) and the lips are on lips (not like some dramas when the lips are practically on the nose of the partner.  *side eyes*

V6IBf6.png

6 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingu deul

Oh my goodness! I love today's ending. They kissed! WJ told SR that he likes/loves her and SR replied she too. So they kissed. Then suddenly SR scooted away far from WJ, he asked her why. She said because her heart beat so fast and loud, she's scared he heard. Then he laughed and .......

Then WJ asked her to hold hands and while they were walking, SR asked him "one more time" and WJ smiled and kissed her. She continued to say "One more time" and he kissed her again. Then SR said one more time to see the sketch of her and joom joom joom. WJ said something and joom joom joom. Both of them really match each other, both has 4D personality. So cute! I laughed so much at the ending.

@ohoheli dongseng, odi? Did you watch live? Ok dongseng, I just saw your screencaps, so you were watching live with us too :D

i love this episode noona... i should watch episode 11 first.. hehehe

@Dramanoona..me too..I find myself wanting to play violin again after watching this..need to dust it out now..hahaha

BTW..I love Mr Gong's idea about the animated stage (I know I should give the credit to the writer, PD and stage director..hehehe). That was exactly my imagination when he mentioned about "seeing the music". Classical music is best appreciated with beautiful visuals..and they actually show that!! I wish it was a real festival and I would love to attend it (bonus if Mr Gong and SR are there as well..hahaha #wishful thinking)..love it! :love:

16 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

PS. This drama is reigniting my love for classical music.

I love classical music. I carry around the London Philharmonic Orchestra best 50 classical songs on my phone. Love it to pieces. I really appreciate SR’s love for classical music in this drama and I positively love the violin. It’s one of my favorite instruments to listen to so I’m totally in sync with SR’s enthusiasm about it.

Archived