Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

OMG. The ending of tonight's episode. How can YSJ look so beautifully devastated while crying!

xEDygz.png

I just skimmed through the episode. Will wait for subs for a fuller picture.

It looks like he is conflicted. He is confused between the two - NM and SR (not realising both are the same girl)

I think he will have to let NM go (in a way) so he can fully love SR.

EDIT: There is some progress! From simply staring to finally hand-holding (based on the preview) - they definitely move at a snail's pace. LOL.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

It looks like he is conflicted. He is confused between the two - NM and SR (not realising both are the same girl)

I think he will have to let NM go (in a way) so he can fully love SR.

This raw scene breaks my heart :bawling: I can’t imagine his reaction when he finally knew that she was the same girl that he liked, and he will feel more guilty because she was in come for 13 Years 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

it seems SR doesn't know her friend died either? If so, they will both cry same time because once he tells her he mistook her DEAD friend for her she would know right away too....

And i think they just need to forget about the doctor. Maybe it's one of those characters they thought could work but then decided not to use him? The aunt is enough for info about uncle...

• Like 9

This is a torture ! I can't believe we have to wait for next week for a new episode, I can't wait for him to found out the truth !

This is what it takes to watch the drama when it's still airing.

I love the development on Seo Ri's character today ! The main couple relationship is developping beautifully ! 

• Like 6

I just finished episode 10 with subtitles but the ending still confused me. I don’t really understand why calling out Woo Seo Ri triggered his memories again? Can anybody enlighten me?

I think I’m starting to get impatient because we really need something to happen! Though I appreciate the slow build up between the main lead, nothing exciting is happening plot wise! 

I have to say I loved interaction between Chan and WJ best in this episode. I wonder if WJ would stop pursuing SR if he knew about his nephew’s feelings. Because it looks like he puts Chan above everyone else. They care about each other so much I can’t imagine how they’re going to resolve their situation without permanent consequences. The more I like Chan the more I hate this love triangle set up. How uncomfortable it is to have to call your crush “aunt” in the future? Maybe for Koreans it’s not that weird but I find it a little yucky.

• Like 8

I have yet to watch with subs but it looks like WJ still has PTSD.

He made significant steps in throwing away his old earphones (which symbolised how he was shutting out the world) and he is at the stage where he is interested and trying to show he is interested but we have this 17/30 year old woman who does not understand the signals of interest.

As with Chan, I feel bad for him about his crush but I think his love for Mr Gong will help him overcome what he feels for ajumma. For sure, SR is not interested in him in any romantic way and I don't see Chan as the aggressive pursuing type.

As for the doctor, they might as well retire him for the show. Will they bring him in as the inevitable third wheel in the relationship? Again, I don't think SR feels the same way about him. To her, he is just a good friend. 

• Like 9

At this point ...

Seori and Woojin has

1. Half hugged

2. Tear wiped

3. Assist getting up with one hand

4. Stared .....too many times to count

DkpgluCVAAEnnrf?format=jpg

Seori and Chan 

1. Whole hearted 10/10 good hug

2. Lots of hi-fives

DkodXiHU4AAZp1C?format=jpg

Doctor friend...nugu? At this point I’m not sure if he’s just a cameo or an extra :sweat:

Fang

1. Kissed and hugged by WJ

2. Hugged and cuddled by everyone 

DlmSfRPVsAYqNDa?format=jpg

I think our winner is FANG!!! He’s getting more action than the leads lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

qxRYEw9.gif

mS6FdnE.gif

FIClgrD.gif

I think the moment WJ finds out about Chan’s feelings he’s going to back off. Then it’ll be up to Chan to decide what to do...

• Like 9

HLX2dEi.gif

hgfYoQc.gif

yYZDgis.gif

Spoiler

1MPgmdk.gif

His acting just gives me the shivers... This guy’s no joke! And he’s still considered as a rookie actor. ;)

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 15

Can anyone help with translating this?

tumblr_pe7exgmopw1w2zf0ho1_540.png

edit: 

Thank you bebeswtz!

It reads:

“The dead

Kim Tae Jin

Spirit tablet”

(but not super clear)

• Like 3

This should be the other person (a 38-year-old man) killed in the bus accident.

3 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Can anyone help with this?

11 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

@1ouise he's the other person who died in the accident other than noh so mi?

That's my take. I think someone else in this thread already suggested Jennifer was married to the man who died, and this scene makes that seem very likely - her F-i-L in the wheelchair and S-i-L, I guess. 

4 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Can anyone help with this?

Just like how the other have guess it's Kim Tae-jin - the guy who also died in the bus incident.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3