[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

Honestly I feel you guys that the drama has slow phase, especially now about the things that surrounds them the only thing that progress so far is they fall in love to each other fast, even Chan really likes SR. I’m not sure how will she established her career and independency. I hope the writer will not rush until the end of the last week of episodes. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_pdsvsx4Ttp1valxs7o3_r1_400.gif Hey everyone, anybody hungry?

Wow all this talk about program getting shortened. Yea, this thread, the story itself, has lost some momentum due to unfortunate sports events timing, but I don't think it's going to get shortened, so like Chan here, I don't want to think about any of that. Just FeeL~ing like I'm ready for many more trays of whatever they're dishing. So let's all get ready for Ep 10 (19-20).

2018082708090426820-540x486.jpg

From http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1555289

Chan will watch Seo-Ri practice and fall in love with her fingertips now. Poor boy, he's suffering so much already. :tounge_xd:

19 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

Yep. I have a feeling it may have been scheduled as a 20 episode Drama and been quietly cut. Leaving side characters in limbo, only partly developed, and quite possibly the main stories rushed

The drama is doing decently it being cut makes no sense.

Also falling for this male actor. 

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻  THIS SBS!!!

News reported SBS wants to show girls volley ball match tongiht so 3017 is moved to air tomorrow. But, again, best to check in from time to time.

43693_109617_2430.jpg

@sunshine92 Thanks for the spoilers! Looks like they were made to run onto the bridge again, and obviously looking forward to someone initiating the xxx. :D

TV Schedule Changes Due To 3rd Week Of Coverage For 2018 Asian Games https://www.soompi.com/article/1220877wpp/tv-schedule-changes-due-3rd-week-coverage-2018-asian-games via @soompi

Not a happy bunny, just air the four split episodes tomorrow then! In the future I'm going to have to stop watching dramas whilst their air, my patience is running low. 

i love Jennifer and her amazing skills putting everyone together a Family cant be more beautiful:blush:

637c852efde1b12ead19e164a8dab1819adc39d2

3de42a923a829242e55ab948e53a90467264cc19

this scene my heart melted like ICE CREAM :wub::wub:  have been away for a while am enjoying reading everyone's thought here :D

2 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

Yep, no episode today.  If the September 18 end date is valid, then that definitely means 16(32) eps 1 (2) this week, then 6 (12) more

You can’t really be sure with SBS until they start running trailers for the replacement drama. They have a habit of changing numbers of episodes mid stream.

3 hours ago, kelis said:

TV Schedule Changes Due To 3rd Week Of Coverage For 2018 Asian Games https://www.soompi.com/article/1220877wpp/tv-schedule-changes-due-3rd-week-coverage-2018-asian-games via @soompi

Not a happy bunny, just air the four split episodes tomorrow then! In the future I'm going to have to stop watching dramas whilst their air, my patience is running low. 

I saw all the comments below the article talking about the ratings taking a hit so I looked them up and both SBS shows took big dips and their competitions all had their highest ratings. Why would they do this over volleyball and I used to play volleyball, but the seats are almost half empty at the actual Asian games, who is going to watch it on TV?   

Then I went to Viki to watch old episodes and the ratings there took a huge dive as well. It went from 9,8, one of the highest to 8,8.  Not because people don't love it but a bunch of really terrible people used the ratings to complain about the show being cut off in their territory. 

What the heck is going on? Remember when someone posted a Viki link to request they buy rts to 30 but 17? How do we request they delete ratings about their site not showing the show in certain countries or areas that is being posted as ratings for our beloved show? Which has caused an inaccurate and very low rating.  I hope there is a way to delete the actual math effect of these people destroying the show they liked so much to complain about not getting it in their territory but in a cruel way that will prevent other people from ever seeing such a great show by destroying the show's high rating.  Which then pushes the show off the front page of Viki where all the high rated shows go and to the way back pages where mediocre to bad rated shows go, at least 10 pages or literally hundreds of shows back whereas with their true rating 9,8 from just a week or so ago, they were a top 5 highest rated Viki show of all time.

Both the foolish decisions of some people from both problems above might seriously affect how our leads are seen as being able to get the big ratings and their ability to get top shows in the future. This show was written and directed by top people and I want that again for them and for someone like Shin Hye Sun who is not your typical female lead it might affect her negatively the most.  I know she will always get jobs because she's so talented but she hasn't always gotten the opportunity to star in top projects ever before this show.  Her last hit show was a weekend show and due to no one else wanting to star alongside a scandal ridden co-star.  I really enjoy her as a lead on a weeknight show because I get to see so much more of her.  

On 8/26/2018 at 5:20 AM, YourHighness . said:

Is it really 20 or 16? If its 20, the slow character progressions, and HT being kept on the back burner makes sense. He is only a threat to WJ if WJ is fully committed to the relationship when he enters. That's when WJ's guilt will act up and he will try to be a noble idiot. Same with TR turning evil. With 11 episodes, she may do some actual damage to SR and her career but if its just 16 then she turning evil will be useless.

BTW the show is first in ratings, the channel won't halve its episodes unless those episodes were originally planned.

Whaaaaat? I'm glad we're getting this info now, but this is seriously the most depressing day of news about such a great and happy show.  How can a show that is so loved and was doing so well ratings wise on air and on websites get such bad blows all of a sudden? Any good organizers out there who know what we can do about all of this? I am not emotionally ready to lose 8 (35 min) episodes!  Not for such a great show like this.  

11 hours ago, kelis said:

Exactly! If you’re gonna miss a day fine, but air all the episodes together instead of dragging the shows feet another week to air the missing episode! What the heck! :angry:

Archived