Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

1 hour ago, stuartjmz said:

According to WJW's fan co-ordinator, who chats with her at least every other day, The final episode is currently scheduled to air on September the 18th

Which means it's 16.

But the story development doesn't seems to go in the direction of a 16 episoder :blink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

Yep. I have a feeling it may have been scheduled as a 20 episode Drama and been quietly cut. Leaving side characters in limbo, only partly developed, and quite possibly the main stories rushed

I guess so too. It's a pity because the story has been going well so far  though its been slow... but to rush all the undeveloped stories and unsolved  mysteries which has NONE been revealed yet is such a waste.  If it had been meant to be 16, the pace should have gone faster and the mysteries and identities should be at least revealed by now since its already been 9 episodes gone. But till to date, the main leads haven't even discovered each other, and the doctor friend, the aunt and uncle, Jennifer... all left hanging, and I feel it feels more reasonable heading for 20 episodes with the kind of pace they have right now. I hope they don't rush everything with just 7 episodes left and spoil the flow of the drama which have been so far so good. I don't have a good feeling about it though. 

• Like 5

I think the pace will quicken now that WJ is aware of his feelings. I think SR will still be left in the dark (But believable since she has been in a coma and her teenage years and young adult life had passed her by)

We still need to know:

1. Jennifer's mystery

2. SR's Aunt and Uncle

3. how WJ will react when he finds out who she is

4. Chan's love for Mr Gong may trump his crush on SR

5. Doctor Doctor - where art thou?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

Yep. I have a feeling it may have been scheduled as a 20 episode Drama and been quietly cut. Leaving side characters in limbo, only partly developed, and quite possibly the main stories rushed

I'm pretty worried now then, since they cut the number of episodes pretty late in the game it seems. The story progression lines up with a 20 episode drama very well, I'm wondering when the change happened in production. And I'm also worried about the story now, the writer needs to pick up the pace and quickly. Seo Ri needs to get some closure with her violin playing beyond just practicing, she needs to find her family, get her footing financially, Jennifer has her whole mystery that's unwrapping, poor Chan is only just starting in the midst of his heartbreak, Seo Ri's doctor friend hasn't been around, and of course the BIG one with the case of neither of them knowing the other's identity. That emotional climax (to be done right) needs at least a whole episode to itself for proper resolution in my opinion. 

It can be done, I don't think it's doomed but I worry that the drama will suddenly lose the quiet moments that made the show special and suddenly rush to complete these stories. Or it'll just drop some and we feel unfulfilled. They need to manage their time very well from here on. 

• Like 4

On 8/23/2018 at 6:29 PM, aisling said:

I doubt they will address each other by name, though I always chuckle when she calls him like that. Especially when Yang Se Jong looks no older than 23. He’d pass as a university student. He looks really young with his cute cheeks. :wub:

@YourHighness . We have 11 episodes left, that’s why they’re dragging story so much and there are many fakeouts.

Is it really 20 or 16? If its 20, the slow character progressions, and HT being kept on the back burner makes sense. He is only a threat to WJ if WJ is fully committed to the relationship when he enters. That's when WJ's guilt will act up and he will try to be a noble idiot. Same with TR turning evil. With 11 episodes, she may do some actual damage to SR and her career but if its just 16 then she turning evil will be useless.

BTW the show is first in ratings, the channel won't halve its episodes unless those episodes were originally planned.

• Like 3

Honestly I feel you guys that the drama has slow phase, especially now about the things that surrounds them the only thing that progress so far is they fall in love to each other fast, even Chan really likes SR. I’m not sure how will she established her career and independency. I hope the writer will not rush until the end of the last week of episodes. 

• Like 3

tumblr_pdsvsx4Ttp1valxs7o3_r1_400.gif Hey everyone, anybody hungry?

Wow all this talk about program getting shortened. Yea, this thread, the story itself, has lost some momentum due to unfortunate sports events timing, but I don't think it's going to get shortened, so like Chan here, I don't want to think about any of that. Just FeeL~ing like I'm ready for many more trays of whatever they're dishing. So let's all get ready for Ep 10 (19-20).

2018082708090426820-540x486.jpg

From http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1555289

Chan will watch Seo-Ri practice and fall in love with her fingertips now. Poor boy, he's suffering so much already. :tounge_xd:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

The drama is doing decently it being cut makes no sense.

Also falling for this male actor. 

• Like 2

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻  THIS SBS!!!

News reported SBS wants to show girls volley ball match tongiht so 3017 is moved to air tomorrow. But, again, best to check in from time to time.

43693_109617_2430.jpg

@sunshine92 Thanks for the spoilers! Looks like they were made to run onto the bridge again, and obviously looking forward to someone initiating the xxx. :D

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

996EAF3E5B8245371B

99FDC13E5B82454322

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

News reported SBS wants to show girls volley ball match tongiht so 3017 is moved to air tomorrow

9953154F5B7AF5B107

:bawling::scream::heartbreak:

• Like 5

267569_271973_4710.jpg

Someone try and come up with 25 different ones for Woo-Jin! :w00t:

LoL

Edited by meechuttso
  • Like 7

New BTS from SBS Catch

SBS updates drama stills

Hmm, we probably won't get an episode today seeing how SBS is releasing all these goodies now.

0070BnqSly1fuocbhkpr9j32gd1mykjo.jpg

Spoiler

0070BnqSly1fuocbknu6ej32gd1mye83.jpg0070BnqSly1fuocbns1i5j32gd1my7wk.jpgYejhCMvh.jpg0070BnqSgy1fuocdppy4hj31my2gd1l0.jpg006W15btgy1fuoaksmg5sj30gn0coag2.jpg006W15btgy1fuoaksohitj30go0cotfp.jpg006W15btgy1fuoaksm3b3j30go0cojyf.jpg0070BnqSgy1fuocds8phwj32gd1my7wk.jpg0070BnqSly1fuocdjemyyj32gd1my4qt.jpg

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn it, SBS! Give me that moth scene BTS! Now! 

Also is it just me or YSJ is obsessed with that dog in the latest BTS? :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

TV Schedule Changes Due To 3rd Week Of Coverage For 2018 Asian Games https://www.soompi.com/article/1220877wpp/tv-schedule-changes-due-3rd-week-coverage-2018-asian-games via @soompi

Not a happy bunny, just air the four split episodes tomorrow then! In the future I'm going to have to stop watching dramas whilst their air, my patience is running low. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

i love Jennifer and her amazing skills putting everyone together a Family cant be more beautiful:blush:

637c852efde1b12ead19e164a8dab1819adc39d2

3de42a923a829242e55ab948e53a90467264cc19

this scene my heart melted like ICE CREAM :wub::wub:  have been away for a while am enjoying reading everyone's thought here :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Oh gosh, we have to wait again. Hopefully, next week we will have the four episodes, because I'm fed up.

• Like 2