[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, aisling said:

Isn’t it weird that his character in Temperature of Love had nearly zero attraction to me but I like Woo Jin so dearly? 

me too sis, me too.

I dropped that drama because I don't like the story and Yang Sejong's character was just, hmm no no no for me.

but in hereeeeee!!! oh my Godddd I freakin love himmmmm:wub:

2 hours ago, ryudian said:

me too sis, me too.

I dropped that drama because I don't like the story and Yang Sejong's character was just, hmm no no no for me.

but in hereeeeee!!! oh my Godddd I freakin love himmmmm:wub:

Actually - to see what an amazing actor he is - you should watch OCN Duel.. That was freaking awesome... But it broke my heart into pieces... Scary Story.

I loved ToL first - I guess most for him - but even I dropped it later. The Story was stupid and boring. Waste of talent for me.

He change so much the moment he smiles... i am lost...

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Actually - to see what an amazing actor he is - you should watch OCN Duel.. That was freaking awesome... But it broke my heart in pieces... Scary Story.

I loved ToL first - I guess most for him - but even I dropped it later. The Story was stupid and boring. Waste of talent for me.

He change so much the moment he smiles... i am lost...

ahh Duel... I already downloaded that drama since last year but I kept saying "maybe next time"

maybe I should watch it after this, hihhiihihih <3<3<3

Guest aoikarin

My First post after years!! I want to share my thoughts about Jennifer.. I LOVE THIS DRAMA, All the characters, all the actors, the writers and PDnims are superb too!!! 

https://instagram.com/p/BmdgRl_ANDV/

Pic 1 & 2 .There are 2 deaths in the accidents : No Su Mi (17) and Kim Tae Jin (38). I think Jennifer lost her husband (Mr. Kim Tae Jin) in that traffic accident, just like Seo Ri lost her best friend No Su Mi. 

Pic 3. Jennifer was a pregnant lady in red who Kim Hyeong Tae (Seo Ri's forever fan friend) bumped in front of the the hospital right after the accident.

Pic 4. In flashback ep 7 Again Kim Tae Hyung bumped into Jennifer in front of the Library (whassup with this kid LOL) while he rushed to go to library.

Pic 5. Looking at the library scene, I think she spent all of her time reading all the books in Hyein Library after "a series of unfortunate events happened to her (including the miscarriage)." That's why she became a walking encyclopedia. While Kim Hyeong Tae, I believe had decided to be a doctor right after knowing Seo Ri in comatose condition, spent his time in Hyein Library studying to be a doctor who can cure Seo Ri (WOW)

Pic 6. I also believe Mr Kim Hyun Kyu who Woo Seo Ri calls Uncle has no blood-relationship with Seo Ri's. He and his wife lived in Seo Ri's house as Seo Ri doesn't have any family left and they keep her in their custody. In ep 7 Jennifer and uncle met once right after the mourning time. .

I think the show have shown us great details!! I LOVEEE EEEET so much!!

What excatly did just happend to me??

Wonderful connection... i missed he start but okay...

but than...

what kind of rollercoaster episode was that????

And how could they manage to make me feel so said when SR moved out - it was clear that this could not be the end - way to early - we need more. Chan is heartbroken just because SR moved out - what to hell will happen to him when he finds out that she loves WJ???? OMO

I could not stop smiling when they where in the train - WJ sing along. Wonderful. I loved it how he was happy obout the photo the guys gave him from WJ and SR and how he hided it from SR. His new tresure. I was amazed and loved it that he opend up to her - ans she to him. The BEachscene is the first I need translation for.

Today was so wonderful....

And the lady in yellow or what ever is shown - and she knows Jennifers name - ans yes she is part or her history.

Oh I loved how SR is able to meld Jenniver as well - and her farewell present.

Ahhhhh.... I am overly excited about todays episode.

Chan don´t cry...

https://www.dramamilk.com/still-17-kdrama-live-ish-recap-episode-15-and-16/

12 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

I received  a message today about WJW's role saying "the worst is coming, prepare yourself". :rage:

You have inside information ...  but I keep hoping for the best. 

Crazy idea: what if KTR's family was paying for SR's hospital expenses?

3 hours ago, Lj said:

I marathon today’s episode 1-3 and then realise, is that Jennifer rushing to the hospital when accident occurred? The pregnant lady who went down in the taxi whose WJ bumped to? Anyway she still have the back story and I agree with you that maybe she buried herself with book after her heartbreak. I was wondering if she got miscarriage? Because her tummy is big to have miscarriage or did she deliver the baby and put it for adoption?

It looks like her:

tumblr_pd5zp7mmyS1w2zf0ho5_r1_540.png

@bebebisous33's prediction is looking good.

On 8/2/2018 at 1:06 AM, bebebisous33 said:

We heard that there were two victims in that bus accident: No Su Mi and Kim Tae Jin, a 38 years old man. So maybe Jennifer could be related to the man who died in that accident, like f. ex. she lost her husband.  

14 minutes ago, butwhatever said:

What?? No preview for the next episodes????? 

Same question that I asked....

There are a few more clues .... related to both SR (the music instructor) and Jennifer (the lady with yellow shoes) guess we'll see more of that in the next episodes and of course... Chan's mother's reaction ha ha..

Credit to the owner

Hi Good People,

First time I have commented on this thread :)

I am really enjoying this show, the acting is good, the plot is nice and the flow is great.

My views:

• Jennifer's husband, as others have said I believe was the man who died on the bus 13 years ago
Spoiler

The mystery woman is shown in todays ep (I live streamed) is related to Jennifer. Shet cant be her daughter or anything? The woman/ girl looks to old. Could she have been a patient that took her husbands organs as she was a match when he died? I don't know anymore lol!

• Why do I have a feeling the Uncle is dead now? The doctor friend said it couldnt have been the uncle who paid the hospital fees - not possible he said.
  • WJ is going to so distant when he finds out SR identity (obviousy!) I believe his friend/ collegue will push him to go for his heart
  • WJM is going to do something to sabotage SR once her skills are rectified and may mess with WJ. Although typical kdrama syle, she may later redeem herself. She is not a bad person really, she wants to impress her mother.
  • Why do I have a feeling that teenage SR had noticed/ kinda crushed on WJ?
  • SR will be thankful towards the doctor friend and he will show his love for her...but as a good guy, he can see that SR and WJ are meant for each other. 
  • What happened SR Uncle and Aunt? Why was the house sold so quickly? Could SR friend be aive? - you never know! I like that there is a lot of questions that need answering, this drama keeps you interested and also tugs at the hearts strings with a spalsh of comedy.

What are the relations (if any) of all the Kims??

Kim Tae-jin  (man who died)

Kim Tae-rin  (Seo-ri's rival)

Kim Hyung-tae  (Seo-ri's friend)

Kim Hyun-gyu  (Seo-ri's uncle)

Kim Hyun-jin  (Seo-ri's mother)

And what is Jennifer's real name?

35 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

It looks like her:

Yes that’s her, I believe that it’s was her husband who died in the accident 13 Years back. 

One more thing there’s a mystery man who visited SR when she was in coma before, the one wearing black and the nurse called him. I’m anticipating who is he in SR life. 

I have not yet watch tonight’s episode I’ll do it later but from what I can read here there are some revelations like the yellow lady. Can’t wait watch it! 

This is what I gathered without subs so I maybe wrong about what happened in the episode. This is not a fanfiction. :P

Looks like SR finally came clean about having been in coma for a few years to WJ but since he didn't connect her to the bus accident quickly, I gather, she may have been vague about the years. WJ told her about his trauma too but again vaguely. I wondered if SR used to like WJ too but her reaction to him on the bus was not of a girl liking a boy. So the flashback of she following WJ in the past episode may have been she just following him to give him back something that fell from his bag or bike? We have been shown how SR goes to great lengths to return things to the original owners.

About Jennifer, I think by now its clear that her husband was one of the people who lost their lives in the bus accident. Also that she was pregnant. Either she lost her child from shock of loosing her husband or she came to know he was having an affair with (lady in yellow) and lost the child then. Which maybe why she has closed herself down and acts like a Robot. In today's episode, the lady in yellow looked haughty and not at all apologetic to my eyes. I wonder why she tracked down Jennifer after so many years..money? Property that should have been hers if the divorce had gone through and the man had married her?

Now Chan. This sweet boy. I feel for him, I really do. My eyes welled up today for him when SR was leaving. I am sure he will just swallow his feelings and root for his uncle and SR but that will be heart wrenching to watch. I honestly don't mind RA for him. She seems to prioritize him and his health over whatever attention/affection she expects from him.

Sadly, looks like TR is headed the typical second lead way. Something I am not surprised by TBH because as much as we like second characters, they are there as props to help our leads grow character wise. When writing a story, a writer always envisions the leads, the story, the end result and decides on which supporting characters are needed and how they will help the leads change and grow till the epilogue. Though a good writer knows how to make them grow with the leads too. Here's hoping that TR learns to get out of her parents thumb and pursue what she wants without any pressure. If it's still Violin, great, if its something else, still great.

4 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Looks like SR finally came clean about having been in coma for a few years to WJ

As I understood it - and read about it - she told him she was in hospital for many years - but not that she was in coma. That was one of the question I had.

And WJ started to explain - that he made a terrible mistake and can´t regret it enough but she stopped him - seeing his pain - like you don´t need to tell more if it is painful. Thank you for telling me.

Due to the Asian Games, there will not be a show on Monday and the show on Tuesday will be at 10pm KST

^^ read that from Drama Milk. Is it true? Oh noooo. Long days of waiting! :o

Ahhhh I really love how SR and WJ are healing each other from their past wounds. I mean, WJ is now opening up. SR is now coming to terms with her being an adult. I also can't wait to see how the others will get healed. :)

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

As I understood it - and read about it - she told him she was in hospital for many years - but not that she was in coma. That was one of the question I had.

And WJ started to explain - that he made a terrible mistake and can´t regret it enough but she stopped him - seeing his pain - like you don´t need to tell more if it is painful. Thank you for telling me.

Ah, thanks, that clears it up. No wonder they didn't connect each other to the accident. I wonder when the writer will get to it. It's already been 8 episodes and KHT has still to play a part in the love triangle to bring them together. I am guessing its through KHT that WJ will realize that SR is the girl he liked and about her absentmindedness in wearing NSM's jacket all the time.

Edit: Just realized something. Chan's mom is a Doctor. Perhaps she is how KHT will come to know about SR and will try to take her away?

Archived