Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

I understand why some viewers feel the plot isn't interesting enough or the pace is too slow or the angst and trauma of the characters are probably not serious enough comparing to other dramas.  I think it's okay, different people have different tastes and different experiences to relate drama to their own life.  

"Even if you want to slow it down, even if you want to make it go faster, time simply goes by at its pace.  Time will pass on its own. If you avoid it even before it does. the really important things will get swept away with time"

"A person's life doesn't always require a special or dramatic event for it to suddenly change. Sometimes very small and trivial things shake our lives with a force that is stronger than we think."

"Yoo-Chan: I'm not tired at all. The world is so beautiful,
Hae-Bum: You're crazy. What are you talking about?
Yoo-Chan: Isn't the world beautiful? Especially these days? Look at those clouds.
Hae-Bum: They're gray.
Yoo-Chan: Birds are chirping beautifully.
Hae-Bum: Crows cawing can't sound beautiful.
Deok-Su: He's totally out of his mind."

"Don't think, feel ! " 

"I have something more important than playing violin. I want to live with the people I like here. That's what makes me happy. And above all, being with you makes me the happiest. I don't care if people call me a fool. I chose to be happy, and I chose what's more precious to me. I didn't give up, I made a choice."

The above quotes from this drama are the things that I feel and can relate to myself that small things also have meaning and beautiful in their own ways,  time also has its pace so we should enjoy the ride (and life) rather than keep thinking and expecting too much for final outcome.  And last but not the least, our own happiness is the thing that we have to choose and experience for ourselves, not the thing that other people told us to do or feel.

So I just wish all the drama viewers can find their own door to happiness and their favorite drama.

For me, the world is beautiful and birds chirp beautifully in this drama.   :heart:

thirty-but-seventeen-008.jpg?w=1200

• Like 2

I can't say how much I love this little healing masterpiece. It's one of my favourite and in my own opinion one of the best dramas in 2018. The cast absolutely deserved all their 5 acting awards in the SBS Drama Awards.

I have to agree with @immorethant that different people have different tastes in dramas. Some drop it halfway but I have lost count of the number of times I've rewatched the whole drama ever since it ended.:D

Missing all my fella 30but17 friends  @dftio @Dramanoona @aisling @thistle @r047 @m-sq @yourHiGHNESS @Tasia @Lj @sunshine92 @anjuliet @Mau_Cherry @mademoisellesia and many more here when we had much fun here during the airing of the drama. Hope you all are doing fine!

The Gongseol Couple lives forever in my heart  :love:

Cute, bright and bubbly baby Hye Sun :D

Cute nervous baby Se Jong :D

They are undisputedly the cutest pure couple of 2018 :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @Ni Wen! This really was a very special drama, and I enjoyed discussing it with everyone.  It was 30 But 17 that convinced me to finally stop lurking and start posting here.  :)  

I haven't re-watched yet but that is because this drama left me with such a peaceful completed feeling.....I think I'll save re-watching for a time when I truly need reassurance and smiles.

Are you watching Encounter (Boyfriend)?  The romance there is really excellent.  You might enjoy.  Hope to see you on that thread!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Are you watching Encounter (Boyfriend)?  The romance there is really excellent.  You might enjoy.  Hope to see you on that thread!

Yes I'm watching it, just that I'm not posting in that thread. :P

Nice to "see" you again. :D

• Like 3

@Ni Wen Aww thanks for remembering & tagging me :) especially when I wasn't exactly very active in here. I couldn't watch the award show live due to bad internet :wacko: but happy to learn from SNS that 3017 were big winners that night.

Anywhos... it's late but still would like to wish you all who visit here, a Happy New Year 2019~! May we meet again in another thread this year & spazz together ~ ♥

• Like 1