[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

49 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Omg they're married!! :wub:

I'm screaming so much! 

Perfect! 

39 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Sooooo sweet!  I loved it!  :heart:

There was only one villain:  DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!

If I could I would quote ALL of you!!!!  I second, third, fourth and more everything everyone wrote!  I have been so wrong about most of my predictions about this show and was scared to even write down my wish list from my previous post fearing I would be wrong once again. I was dreading that they weren't going to end this show properly since they didn't end it properly with the episode counts. 

:heartbreak: that after all the searching for uncle, he's dead!  Waaaaaaaa :bawling::bawling::bawling:.  I would have rather he was in prison b/c he made risky choices in desperation to save her and the one still managing to pay for her bills, but that message about not drinking and driving was an important one.  I just wished there was a way to reunite them both ALIVE to make a true pure happy ending.  

My only :cold_sweat: still is that to the end poor Hyung Tai was left out.  I should have written that I also wanted Hyung Tai and Jennifer to end up together in my previous post since almost everything else in that post came true amazingly given my bad track record.  Jennifer and Hyung Tai are both so sweet and single overcoming heartbreak.  What better way to heal than dating a kind thoughtful person who's very attractive? They would make a gorgeous couple inside and out.  If anyone likes writing fan fiction, this would be daebak to read! 

:heart: Seo Ri playing violin on "stage" again 

:heart: Seo Ri married to Woo Jin 

:heart: Beach scene was date not ending

:heart: That scene of them at the skylight window in their matching robes and wedding rings was way better than the raspberry kiss I was hoping for to show their full circle moment.  

I will always wish this show lasted 8 more episodes, but at least the ending is as sweet and hopeful as this entire show has been.  Sorry SBS didn't treat your properly or value you as the international gem you are 30b17. Great job 3017 team!  Great job Shin Hye Sun and Yang Se Jong!  I am so amazed at their acting and utter sweetness together.  Thanks everyone on this board for all your interesting takes, pictures, gifs and information.  

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bonuibonui said:

Okay...this might be random but when did they took this picture?????

https://goo.gl/images/aA9Qr1

they look so cute together!!!! I'm having a hard time not to really ship them!!!!!!

@bonuibonui I can't see the photo? Oh! That one? I love that photo of theirs! :wub::wub::wub:

I know right?? I shipped them bad before, it has become worse now! 

25 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

@bonuibonui I can't see the photo? 

I know right?? I shipped them bad before, it has become worse now! 

I found 2 friends! And I'm sure its not just us.

I am desperately trying to keep level headed, but that photo! All their last few sweet and natural (acting) moments together. Sighhhh... if only it was MORE than just amazing acting skills. I don't mind if they do a Song-Song couple and get married a few years later :lol: Too bad YSJ is just too young at the moment, really doesn't seem like he is at that stage to date or settle down.

But how can you not ship them when they just match SO well!

4 minutes ago, dftio said:

I am desperately trying to keep level headed, but that photo! All their last few sweet and natural (acting) moments together. Sighhhh... if only it was MORE than just amazing acting skills. I don't mind if they do a Song-Song couple and get married a few years later :lol:

How can you not ship them when they just match SO well!

Just adding my two cents, besides SHS is a virgo and YSJ a capricorn and those two horoscopes go well normally !.... Kkkkk

:heart:Gaaahhh.....  seriously a beautiful ending. I really, really love this. Laughing so hard when SR thought WJ wanted to propose at the restaurant. Aaaarrhh so so so funny...I really like them both... i can’t get enough of this drama. It’s like all healing moments for everyone there. The love. The warmth. The gazes. Everything was just right. Yang Se Jong - Shin Hye Sun  standing applause to you both. 

It’s really lovely to see this warm-hearted drama... life is good again. Hopeful again. 

SeJong’s voice, gaze, calmness, silliness, aaahhh I will miss Mr. Gong so so so much. I guess I will start re-watching again soon:heart:

19 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

It's not too much hoping to see their photo together at the wrap up party right! Why don't have!!!???

Usually photos of leads together and by together "just the two of them" only on wrap uo party are rare gems. I don't know why but I guess its a norm by kdrama world not to have their leads on one photo together.

I've been hurt by so many wrap up party photos with all my fave leads missing in action. Mostly their faces are posted together with their young counterparts.  :(

13 minutes ago, dftio said:

I am desperately trying to keep level headed, but that photo! All their last few sweet and natural (acting) moments together. Sighhhh... if only it was MORE than just amazing acting skills. I don't mind if they do a Song-Song couple and get married a few years later :lol: Too bad YSJ is just too young at the moment, really doesn't seem like he is at that stage to date or settle down.

Yes I would love it if they become the next Song-Song couple but I do agree that YSJ is too young (not the age because I don't mind their age diff), career wise. That same goes with SHS, both actors are on the peak of their career so I'll be here silently praying they just date even in secret hahaha XD I'll find my way on finding it out anyways mwahahaha

I guess we'll see more photos coming late tonight from the wrap up party. We'll just have to wait more. I would like to see them together in a photo but I'm not sure if that will happen. I think they tend to avoid appearing together not to open eyes on them.

Can't wait for subs!!

And can't wait for their next projects to be announced, specially YSJ.

12 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Yes I would love it if they become the next Song-Song couple but I do agree that YSJ is too young (not the age because I don't mind their age diff), career wise. That same goes with SHS, both actors are on the peak of their career so I'll be here silently praying they just date even in secret hahaha XD I'll find my way on finding it out anyways mwahahaha

They would definitely make a cute couple.  The age difference between YSG and SHS is 4 years and 4 months.  My wife and I share almost the exact same age difference with she being the older as well.  I would definitely ship them but if so, I hope it does not turn into a big media circus.  Relationships are hard enough without the lens of social media and the press dogging your every move.

22 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Usually photos of leads together and by together "just the two of them" only on wrap uo party are rare gems. I don't know why but I guess its a norm by kdrama world not to have their leads on one photo together.

I've been hurt by so many wrap up party photos with all my fave leads missing in action. Mostly their faces are posted together with their young counterparts.  :(

I know because i didnt get my dose of SHS and SH two years ago at their wrap up party too. All we got was them with the child actors hahaha.

But because I happened to see the Gangnam ID leads photos in their wrap up party on IG that's why I'm expecting a little bit more for our 3017 team 

59 minutes ago, dftio said:

@dftio Yay for shipper chingus! :D:D You read my mind re: if they do a Song-Song couple :phew: I'm a v. patient person (okay, not really when it comes to these things :joy:) I agree, they're at what looks like a sudden peak in their careers, so it's okay for them to wait lol.

@bonuibonui Haha, it's okay. My laptop finally decided to let me see it and I already saw it on IG a few weeks ago. Woohoo, get them detective skills working bwahahaha! 

I know I've said it many times before, but I'm so in love with this couple. :wub::wub::wub:

@BlueNotes Omg, I didn't think that you'd look up their compatibility, too! *high five* 

7 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

They would definitely make a cute couple.  The age difference between YSG and SHS is 4 years and 4 months.  My wife and I share almost the exact same age difference with she being the older as well.  I would definitely ship them but if so, I hope it does not turn into a big media circus.  Relationships are hard enough without the lens of social media and the press dogging your every move.

Agree! Don't forget about knetz....scary! 

I really love your post and how sweet the two of you. I hope someday my future husband and I could find a bonding time by watching dramas we both love. Especially kdramas, I hope to find a husband who would pamper my kdrama addiction hahaha. 

6 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I know because i didnt get my dose of SHS and SH two years ago at their wrap up party too. All we got was them with the child actors hahaha.

But because I happened to see the Gangnam ID leads photos in their wrap up party on IG that's why I'm expecting a little bit more for our 3017 team 

Yes that drama broke the norm. I'm with you in hoping 3017 does too.

Come one YSJ and SHS. Bring us the photo hahahaha XD

Withdrawal syndrome finally kicking off and I have not yet watched the last two episodes!!!!

OK. I am off to bed! But leaving you all with this....

MSeWuB.gif

Run , Ajusshi, Run!

And I have to pity SHS during this scene. She is speaking like a thousand words a second as she reads the letter and tries to explain to WJ why she is staying. Gah. It must have been a nightmare for her in memorising the lines. LOL.

EDIT: Couldn't resist. I would have gaped like a goldfish if I saw WJ dressed so finely.

iti8rw.png

Archived