[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

@BlueNotes  I was all smiles when WJ saw SR walking towards the house after her "date" with Chan and the first thing he said was "OH! My girlfriend!" :lol:His guilt is clearly gone by now, no past shadow whatsoever. Isn't he glad he came back for SR? LOL 

@Dramanoona  What is with this last minute arc in the LAST episode? Are they trying to troll us with her leaving to pursue her love for music now? After they went through so much trials and tribulations to merely JUST be together?!! :scream::rage:

@inna75  Agreed! NO time jump please. even if she is to come back a successful musician. Pursue their dreams together, come on! They already wasted 13 years....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dftio I choose to believe it is a troll. Now that all (well almost all the conflicts are cleared) , they need a hook to keep the viewers watching the final episode.

I am sure the final ep will focus on what happened with her aunt and uncle.

I don't think the writer to try the same trick on us twice.

Having said that I will curse the writer to be visited by Sohn - The Guest IF there is a freaking seperation time-jump.

I am fine if there is an itsy time jump (happy ending wise - with marriage and family) but not a time-jump which involves seperating the leads.

Okay, deep breath, sigh. I was excited for the preview because I thought it will be loaded with sweet scenes from tomorrow's ep. Though today's ep had a couple of sweet scenes but still they are not enough! They had so much to reveal and include in this ep. And the preview shocked me. I don't want to trust it but it seems it will be a sad episode awaiting us tomorrow, except for the beach scene, maybe? Which I hope to be the ending scene :mellow:

Destination : Happy Ending

Journey : Hang on for the bumpy ride in the final episode.

Now PD, I don't mind if you chuck in a few kisses to soothe our fears. HAHA.

So again I watched without subs and sobbed (thankfully not throughout the episode like Ep 14)

Now I am afraid for what will happen when I do watch with subs.

Please PD, spare my tearducts. Give them a break.

7 minutes ago, dftio said:

@BlueNotes  I was all smiles when WJ saw SR walking towards the house after her "date" with Chan and the first thing he said was "OH! My girlfriend!" :lol:His guilt is clearly gone by now, no past shadow whatsoever. Isn't he glad he came back for SR? LOL 

@Dramanoona  What is with this last minute arc in the LAST episode? Are they trying to troll us with her leaving to pursue her love for music now? After they went through so much trials and tribulations to merely JUST be together?!! :scream::rage:

@inna75  Agreed! NO time jump please. even if she is to come back a successful musician. Pursue their dreams together, come on! They already wasted 13 years....

@dftio I agree with EVERYTHING you said here! I'd be so disappointed if they've done this! :scream::triumph::unamused:

@dftio Exactly!! This will be a selfish act by SR if she does so. WJ overcame his fears and changed a lot for her sake. Please don't do that SR. A time jump here won't be suitable. How long does he have to wait for her? He promised her to make her happy :tears:

I still feel they could do with at least 1 or 2 more episodes. There's still so much to show yet so little time. And if anything, I was expecting more sweet scenes for WJ and SR tomorrow, not anyone writing a letter and leaving again. I mean it's the last episode ok! :bawling:

Ok I saw the preview I’m just “don’t, think, feel” it because there is no sub, if TR invited her to go study with her abroad, I feel that she needs to do it for her own sake because she need it! I mean really NEED it, it’s for her ownself. But of course she need to discuss it with WJ and to be honest I know for sure WJ will be happy if SR achieves her dream even it’s too late. So please mr pdim give us an excellent ending tomorrow please!!!!

2 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I still feel they could do with at least 1 or 2 more episodes. There's still so much to show yet so little time. And if anything I was expecting more sweet scenes tomorrow, not anyone writing a letter and leaving again :bawling:

See I think there are 3 left. I know next week is Chuseok but Fox Bride Star does not start until 10/1. I haven't seen anything about a drama special next week either.

10 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

See I think there are 3 left. I know next week is Chuseok but Fox Bride Star does not start until 10/1. I haven't seen anything about a drama special next week either.

The sbs IG already said it's the last week, so tomorrow is the last episode.

15 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I still feel they could do with at least 1 or 2 more episodes. There's still so much to show yet so little time. And if anything I was expecting more sweet scenes tomorrow, not anyone writing a letter and leaving again :bawling:

Yes you can only use the same tactic once. We already had a reading/narrating letter scenario once. And we all bawled our eyes out. Dont do it a second time, effect will be lost and its repetitive.

@Ni Wen, yup they could have done a nice closure for HT just as they did for Chan, I mean, the man changed his career path and spent his 13 years tirelessly waiting for her to awake, he deserves more airtime. And the story about her uncle? Clearly a full episode!

Then we gotta see SR fulfill her violin dreams, and SR and WJ have a proper date as an official couple plus a nice round up for the series. Thats another episode! If only it wasn't for the Asian Games that mucked up the schedule :dissapointed_relieved:

@Lj sure SR should pursue her dreams, but like you said, discuss it with WJ, make plans together, you are both 30 already!! Dont write a letter and disappear.

As @r047 said, WJ turned back for her, came back for her because he wanted to be with her. For someone who claimed she liked him first, surely she wouldn't just leave like that?

Writer-nim you have created a heartwarming series and personalities with endearing and redeeming characteristics, don't stuff it up now with this arc please.

3 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

The sbs IG already said it's the last week. So tomorrow is the last episode 

Ok. Not trying to be disagreeable but SBS does have a history of announcing one thing and then changing their minds without notice. Just have to wait until tomorrow I guess.

22 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

@dftio I choose to believe it is a troll. Now that all (well almost all the conflicts are cleared) , they need a hook to keep the viewers watching the final episode.

I am sure the final ep will focus on what happened with her aunt and uncle.

I don't think the writer to try the same trick on us twice.

Having said that I will curse the writer to be visited by Sohn - The Guest IF there is a freaking seperation time-jump.

I am fine if there is an itsy time jump (happy ending wise - with marriage and family) but not a time-jump which involves seperating the leads.

Ditto there..I would also curse the writer to be visited by the lady in red dress (The Ghost Detective) if that happens..hehehe. I was also expecting that the time jump (if any) is to the time when they are preparing for marriage or something to the effect..I dont expect any bed scene, of course..hehehe.. but at least a proposal will do..jeballl

Yup..agree with @dftio..they have been separated 13 years, and 1 and 1/2 days (when GWJ attempted to run again), please no more noble idiocy kinda of separation. If want to pursue anything, let them be together (with GWJ holding and hugging her every chance he gets..hehehe)...jeballl

Archived