[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

9 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I guess the girl always likes the boy first. That's what my wife says. She claims she liked me first.

WELCOME! Funny how I was wondering earlier today if there would be any male fans of this drama given how it seems like mostly females going gaga over the show ^_^

I'm glad this drama is good enough to gather male fans too!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, dftio said:

WELCOME! Funny how I was wondering earlier today if there would be any male fans of this drama given how it seems like mostly females going gaga over the show ^_^

I'm glad this drama is good enough to gather male fans too!

To be honest, I started watching it because SYY is cast as the aunt. My wife started watching it with me a couple of episodes in and we got hooked on it. My wife is Korean and I can't tell you how many dramas she has watched in the 30 years we have been married. She says this one easily will get filed in her top 5. No question. Such a good heart warming and touching story.

Looks like the aunt ran away again. She closed her shop.

OOPS...I think it is going to end with the aunt reunion. She goes to WJ's house. END.

Never trust previews!

But the last scene in the preview had WJ reading a letter (presumably from SR) and he looks shocked. 

MWO-YA!

22 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Be ready to cry! When Jennifer breaks down after seeing the bus driver.

I cried a lot on both Chan's confession and reminiscing, AND Jennifer confronting the truck driver. :bawling:

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode - it looks like SR has left?? :unsure::tears: 

Nooooooo! I don't want it to be tomorrow! :bawling::bawling:

3 minutes ago, r047 said:

Preview: WHAAAT!! 

@r047 I know right?? :o

14 minutes ago, aisling said:

I thought it was a truck driver?

Oops... yes , the truck driver. I was too emotional. Thought there were no more tears but yet....:tears:

I feel for the driver though. He realised his mistake and tried to make amends. You could see he was a crushed man compared to when he was a happy go lucky fella driving his truck. Due to negligence, the tires fell off his truck and resulted in the accident.

Ok..I LOVE EVERY BIT OF THE SCENES of today's episode..(dont make me talk about the kiss..daebak!)..especially when GWJ with SR (holding her hands every chance he gets..hehehe)

But..what's with the preview? Why is there still shocking face by GWJ? SR's shocking face , I can understand as she unfolds all the secrets but GWJ's shocking face is worrying me...somebody, please subbed the preview..palli..palli..

Please..NO DISAPPEARANCE again..NO TIME JUMP whatsoever..jeballl..I hope I am wrong..jeball

Archived