[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh this drama just reminded me why I prefer varieties over a series. Dramas end after 3 or 4 months, but varieties you get to see your favourite character week after week if it doesn't get cancelled! 

What am i gonna do with my heart? No more 3017! :tears: Not even interviews of BTS to relieve my withdrawal symptoms *sob*

Because they didn't watch the premiere episode together (which just makes the team seem all the less close and more business and colleague-like) I hope they get to watch the finale together at the after drama party and can we pleaaaaasssse get lots of interviews and clips from the party of our WJ-SR STILL 17yo couple :D Han Bon Dou (one more time) for the last time!

@r047 is it 1 or 2 more episodes? We are getting our last dose of 3017 on Tuesday right??? :crazy:

@sunshine92 It's okay! I'm sure we all don't mind seeing those pics more :P And yes, a trim please! So we can see more of his handsome face! But I also love how his fair is so fluffy and makes Mr. Gong seem extra soft...

@mimomomu, welcome! @Ni Wen Sigh, I know right? This drama helped me look forward to Mondays. Going to miss it lots. 

@wanderingreader11 Hello :) I was a silent lurker for a bit too. Same! I really liked SHS in OMG' even though her role was more minor, she was lovely. And I've totally fallen for YSJ now/am a new fan. So glad I didn't miss this gem of a drama. Sorry I don't know all the classical pieces referenced. Don't know if anyone else was keeping track? My dad is a huge classical music fan so during the parts where Seori was practicing on her own for the festival, he overheard as I was watching and he was like, "uh, isn't this piece supposed to be for two violinists?" If I made him watch everything he could tell us, lol.

I'm going to have to stay away from spoilers all day, and will probably look like an idiot at work 'cause I'm going to smile really big and get overly excited every time I think about 3017.

Apologies Chingoos if this was already posted.

Are they giving away the final scene?

And just posting the most memorable confession of WooJin with subs for later when we revisit.

:bawling:  This letter and these scenes will be remembered for a long long time. 

Edit

@mimomomu  @wanderingreader11  @m-sq, welcome, one and all!

@m-sq thank you! :) Yes! She was lovely in OMG. YSJ turned me into a fan with this drama. Will really miss this drama when it ends. The use of the music with the scenes were really fitting, especially the one they used when the pamphlets were being distributed. Got goosebumps there. :lol:

Staying away from spoilers would require too much endurance on my part. I admire your patience. :) I agree with an earlier posting, I felt like we've been shortchanged with the cut on episodes. :tears:

@meechuttso thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I have watched Shin Hye-sun's drama and liked her since Five Enough.. and loving her especially in 3017....

For Yang Se-jong, this is the first drama I am attracted to watch with him as the star... And Ahn Hyo-seop I love him since My Father is Strange... Overall this 3017 drama had really captured my heart....

Gotta say, I really, really love Mr. Gong!!! ;) 

His soft and calm voice.... his tender gazes... aaaaaahhh..... Can't get enough of him now... <3 <3 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=3017&amp;no=6135&amp;page=1

For those who can't get enough, go to the dcinside korean fan site for this drama.

Web address shortcut is easy to remember:  http://gall.dcinside.com/m/3017

Some are just reposts, like:  

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=3017&amp;no=6130&amp;page=1

But the first one and

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=3017&amp;no=6119&amp;page=1

are examples of beautiful fan contributed pics. None of those allow embed here.

You can also go to:

http://gall.dcinside.com/m/shinhyesun

and

http://gall.dcinside.com/m/yangsejong

Enjoy! :P

tumblr_pf6soxKJea1valxs7o1_500.gif

@Tasia welcome!

6 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Yes the reality is setting in. So looking forward to tonight's episode yet wishing the end won't come soon. After tomorrow, I have no more MonTues to look forward to anymore. The withdrawal symptoms are coming and I'm already missing everything of this show. :bawling:

@Ni Wen my thoughts exactly! :tears::tears::tears:

@dftio hmmm... Maybe they were just so busy with filming and interviews, etc. that's why they couldn't watch the premiere together? I know that I'll be busy looking for any new interviews, stills, etc. after this is finished to help with the withdrawal symptoms. Oh, and binge watch the whole series (over and over) again.

Welcome, @wanderingreader11 and @m-sq  :D 

@Tasia I'm a new YSJ fan and I have been checking out one or two eps of previous dramas SHS were in. I did watch a bit of She Was Pretty and wow, she was so different from this one. I personally didn't like her character there lol. 

@meechuttso Thank you! B) I'm one of those who won't be able to get enough! 

I know I'm gonna sound a 미친 친구 and a broken record, but I'm just really in love with this couple and okay, 3017 as a whole. :wub:  

I also really enjoyed hanging out with you all on this forum, and I hope to see you again on some other ones? :) I just don't know how I'll be able to move on from this one after tomorrow. :bawling: 

Guess who is in pain going insane having to memorise too many lines...?! :joy:

Meanwhile Shin Hye Sun is looking so relax with her dancing feet... lol

EDIT: Yang Se Jong's agency shares BTS of Yang Se Jong with young Woo Jin and Ri An

No wonder Ri An avoids Woo Jin so much; she totally trash him! ROFLLLL. Now I look forward to the scene they eventually meet. 

6 hours ago, anjuliet said:

I think I know which interview you mentioned. Looks like they're a fan of each other and yes, I've seen the look he gave her during one of their BTS. Trying not to get carried away with it all, but yes, I ship them A LOT! :wub:

Hello! If it's not too much of a hassle, can you please link the BTS you're referring to? Thank you!

6 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Enjoy! :P

@Tasia welcome!

Omg your gif!! Its making me smile like a fool on public transport! For the awkward shy person that YSJ is in real life, he is soooo good at acting, that he is even good at "acting" a kissing scene! Just makes me swooooon all over again at our fluffy cute boy here. I think this is what made the korean audience really start to notice him, his AMAZING and smooth kiss scenes esp in his previous drama temperature of love B):wub:

21 minutes ago, dftio said:

Omg your gif!! Its making me smile like a fool on public transport! For the awkward shy person that YSJ is in real life, he is soooo good at acting, that he is even good at "acting" a kissing scene! Just makes me swooooon all over again at our fluffy cute boy here. I think this is what made the korean audience really start to notice him, his AMAZING and smooth kiss scenes esp in his previous drama temperature of love B):wub:

I'm walking home while reading posts here and yes, I'm smiling like an idiot after seeing that gif. :sweatingbullets: B)

Kyaaaa~ :wub:

15 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

I'm walking home while reading posts here and yes, I'm smiling like an idiot after seeing that gif. :sweatingbullets: B)

Kyaaaa~ :wub:

So good y'all going back home already...

I am still stuck here in my hot seat office :sweat_smile:

Worse, looking at the kiss scene and kept on making pyong pyong eyes... sigh.. life is hard with the kiss scene on my mobile screen and jobs to do on the computer screens... :yum::love:

Archived