[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

10 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Little Woo Jin and Chan

Another flash back! I hope our Chan will remember as well, is this the time WJ brought him hot dog? Can’t wait for the finale! 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

They are doing an 'investigation of interest'. But seems like right now you need to have Daum or Kakao account to login to see anything! :wacko:

Right. They always check on volume pricing because limited edition. Unfortunately I can't join daum cafe from overseas without valid id. Wait a bit, stuff will become available to Asian fans.

I watched episode 14 again during my lunch break today and something hit me when Hyung Tae met the truck driver. My heart couldn't help but break for the man. He couldn't help it the tire fell out of the back of his truck, but the man basically sentenced himself to 13 years of hard labor because of his guilt and wanting to make restitution. His face had the look of a sad and broken man.

Sorry chingus but looks like this drama will end on the same week as Your Honor - they premiered together on the same week even sharing a teaser video so I feel we have a bond.  The article below seems to translate Tue 18th as final episode.  We at Your Honor thread feel your pain...we wanted 40 episodes (20) too.  :(

Last para has the dreaded letter which means close or end

18일(화)에 32회를 으로 종영한다.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003316147

14 hours ago, Lj said:

Another flash back! I hope our Chan will remember as well, is this the time WJ brought him hot dog? Can’t wait for the finale! 

In the 3rd photo, there's a man with an umbrella :blink:

Boss HS ig update :)

The last filming I guess.

@nrllee yes I agree on the bond since both drama premiered and is ending during the same week. (I'm actually watching DJ/YH too.)

I would gladly take it even if it is one more episode but alas that's not to be.

42 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

14 hours ago, Lj said:

In the 3rd photo, there's a man with an umbrell:blink:

Something in the rain??? Cameo :lol:

Those last moments are so heartbreaking :( I think I should stop watching live broadcast dramas, I get so attached to them! :tears: 

Anyhow since it's confirmed to be ending next week, the beach scene would be nice to end with, but my version would be a scene in their cozy home, since SR is fated to live in this house, both as a child and as an adult. Perhaps SR would say something like "WJ, when did you start loving me?"

WJ: when we were 17.

SR: but we're still 17.

My fantasies :D

Finally had the time to watch the latest two episodes ! Well... Everyone is amazing in terms of acting! I've never cried for a romance before, I mean when the leads do not know want to leave each other, I'm just like "okay, nice" but here I just cried with them together at the meeting point !! 

But something was funny, OMG FANG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH HE EVEN HAD THE FLASHBACK OF WOO JIN BIDING HIS FAREWELL TO HIM !!  Hahahahaha !

Anyway, I can't believe drama can be fast to reveal everything at once kkkk. From the aunt to Hwang Tae, Chan knowing about Seo Ri and Woo Jin relationship, and Jennifer's story WOW !!!! SO FREAKING FAST! 

One more thing, Chan and his uncle relationship is my favorite in this drama !

Can't wait for more lovey dovey atmosphere next week 

Preview of finale is out! source: http://tv.kakao.com/v/390442456

OH WOW... KISSSSSS! This time it'll be an adult version, right? :D

Yoo Chan: I really like ahjumma. I want to protect you.

Woo Jin: You might get hurt

Seo Ri: I want to personally find aunt...

Ahjumma who knows aunt/uncle: (I) remember clearly...

Seo Ri: What do I do? I think it's my fault...my fault...

Truck driver came to find Seo Ri and bow.

Woo Jin: Seo Ri-ya

Angry Jennifer: If it's not because you... you killed... my husband.

Capture.jpg

That bloody big banner at the bottom... jjinja...ruining the feelsss.

Edit: I'm happy to know that Yoo Chan still decides to confess his feelings even though he doesn't stand a chance. This way, he gets a proper closure and says his goodbye to first love; move on with no regrets :)

Archived