[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mademoisellesia look at that second pic.  Omg... that woojin gaze again :P

Another staring game today? Hahaha.

Although according to @stuartjmz info, the drama seems to be settling for 16... I'm quietly hoping it will changed and end up with 20. It will be in a much better flow as at the current pace now. And most of all I'm not ready to let go of everyone in 3017 just yet.

Who's watching tonight? See u all here tonight... I will be hanging around hehe. Let's get this thread going again! 

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

@mademoisellesia look at that second pic.  Omg... that woojin gaze again :P

Another staring game today? Hahaha.

HAHAHAHA, yes, most likely he'll stare a hole through her based on the text preview for tonight's episode, Woo Jin will see another attractive side of Seo Ri when she started playing violin again :)

chingus annyeong!! i think it's my first time here in the thread. I just marathoned this last week as suggested by @alekaonu noona.. (Thanks noona!!! :kiss_wink:

so far, i love this show and can't wait for WJ to find out that SR is the same girl that he liked 13 yrs ago. Anyways, i'll try to screencap tonight's episode. see you!!!

37 minutes ago, ohoheli said:

hingus annyeong!! i think it's my first time here in the thread. I just marathoned this last week as suggested by @alekaonu noona.. (Thanks noona!!! :kiss_wink:

Welcome @ohoheli dongseng :D I'm so glad that you like Thirty but Seventeen too besides Gangnam Beauty. I'm so ready for tonight's episodes. I hope my internet connection won't fail me so I can watch live, if not, then will have to download RAW later.

Archived