[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

Am I the only one who replayed that last scene at least 10 times?  :ph34r: Should I feel ashamed?  :sweatingbullets:

@mademoisellesia Here’s one bedroom eyes gif for you  :wub:

I just imagined him practicing those stares in front of the mirror haha... and he must’ve been practicing given how many ladies are swooning over him here. :D

xP4Fqcj.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Azale said:

Was only one episode aired this week?!? 

yes only one episode for this week because of Asian Games

9 hours ago, aisling said:

Am I the only one who replayed that last scene at least 10 times?  :ph34r: Should I feel ashamed?  :sweatingbullets:

nope.. same here :D

20 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm just amused at the pd's pattern of filming and how i can already understand and predict what's going to happen whenever he zooms and pan in on a staring game:P

yes I agree with you.. totally predictable. but when the onion accident happens, i think they misplaced the onion bucket when supposedly Woo Jin didn't bump it because the onion bucket was behind his knee. I guess its going to be Deok Gu or the moth coming back to interrupt them in the 19th episode. Or maybe Chan Chan came running from the training camp :sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, poeza said:

yes I agree with you.. totally predictable. but when the onion accident happens, i think they misplaced the onion bucket when supposedly Woo Jin didn't bump it because the onion bucket was behind his knee. I guess its going to be Deok Gu or the moth coming back to interrupt them in the 19th episode. Or maybe Chan Chan came running from the training camp :sweatingbullets:

Not the bucket right.. he knelt on a bunch of onions on the floor in front of him :lol:

My guess is Deok Gu this round. What do you all think? Let's make a guess :lol:hahahaha 

Edited: Or could it be  they are interrupted by a call from Chan's friends to say he fainted?:D

21 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I like this idea: Jennifer gave birth, however she put up the child for adoption. This would explain why the sister-in-law and her father-in-law cut ties with her as they resented her. You are right: she might have not been married hence she didn't become a widower officially. 

Just wanna add another speculation... when I saw Seo Ri's aunt admitting being a mother to the drowning boy, my initial thought was: "Could this boy be Jennifer's son?" If the boy is, then this would tie Jennifer to the main characters and their story, and not just a randomly added side-character that serve no purpose. We'll probably find out next week if she's moaning for the man or the baby, or both. 

@aisling That's definitely one very gorgeous bedroom eyes scene :wub: Jjinja? Who else is swooning at his bedroom eyes? :D Raise your hands!

7 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Just wanna add another speculation... when I saw Seo Ri's aunt admitting being a mother to the drowning boy, my initial thought was: "Could this boy be Jennifer's son?" If the boy is, then this would tie Jennifer to the main characters and their story, and not just a randomly added side-character that serve no purpose. We'll probably find out next week if she moaning for the man or the baby, or both. 

@aisling That's definitely one very gorgeous bedroom eyes scene :wub: Jjinja? Who else is swooning at his bedroom eyes? :D Raise your hands!

I had thought the same but I rejected the idea because of the box "Orgel". We see a ballerina hence the baby should have been a boy and not a daughter. Because of the box, I had the impression that she was expecting a girl. 

22 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

WJ: I won´t dissapear. Ever
Me: Oh you better keep that in your mind... Spare us from stupid or tragic seperation parts later. Better hold on to your promise!!!

This was the exact thing I said.  *shakes fist* you better keep to that promise or you'll be hearing from me Woo Jin!

18 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I bet they will be interrupted by Chan....who realises that they are home alone with each other....LOL

From Chan’s heartbroken expression it looks like to me he will keep his crush on SR a secret. I think his love for his uncle comes first. I really hope the writer won’t make drastic changes for his character. What if the writer decides to make his character hateful??? What if he becomes annoying second lead?

99834C3D5B7E06AE22

1, 2, 3 mr sunshine cast, 4 gangnam Cha Eun-Woo, 5 30b17 SHS , 6 gangnam Im Soo-Hyang , 7 30b17 YSJ

99E96A385B7E05B60B

1 mr sunshine, 2 gangnam beauty, 3 30b17, 4 familiar wife, 5 lugly hideously, 6 life, ....

We interrupt our happy speculation thread with 'topicalness' ratings for August 3rd week.

Everyone from 30b17 inching up. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your brilliant speculations around Jennifer, mystery woman and Seo-Ri's aunt and her son. I like @bebebisous33 ideas best so far.B):ph34r:

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I had thought the same but I rejected the idea because of the box "Orgel". We see a ballerina hence the baby should have been a boy and not a daughter. Because of the box, I had the impression that she was expecting a girl. 

confused-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948995Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Is there a typo in the highlighted sentence (should it be the other way around)? Orgel, according to Google, is either an Organ (musical instrument) or a music box. Is there another meaning for "Orgel"? I agree generally a mother would get a music box with ballerina for her baby girl, but can't officially rule out that's the reason, because (1) the music box could be from the man to the woman he loves (2) there are parents who choose not to know the baby's gender until its been delivered, and (3) the music box could just consist of a piece of music meaningful to the lovers.

P.S. If it's a matter of music box versus gender, over at Mr. Sunshine, Eugene Choi is the one carrying a music box instead of Ae Shin. :D

1 hour ago, aisling said:

From Chan’s heartbroken expression it looks like to me he will keep his crush on SR a secret. I think his love for his uncle comes first. I really hope the writer won’t make drastic changes for his character. What if the writer decides to make his character hateful??? What if he becomes annoying second lead?

Nahhh, Chan wouldn't. We're not watching TOL here, whistling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

No evil / hateful character in She Was Pretty or King of High School so I don't think she'll make Chan bad. Chan is too sweet to become hateful or annoying.

Aside from all mysteries about each character connection and how WJ and SR will address their feeling, I'm really curious how WJ and SR will react once the truth spilled..

Hope they won't dragging it too far and long /pray/

Late to watching....I’m all for the bedroom eyes but I think they’ve stared at each other so much in this drama they probably know all features of each other’s face down to the beauty mark. I’m ready for a kiss... even an accidental kiss. 

DlK4VYhUYAAD1K8?format=jpg

2 hours ago, dhedhede said:

Aside from all mysteries about each character connection and how WJ and SR will address their feeling, I'm really curious how WJ and SR will react once the truth spilled..

Hope they won't dragging it too far and long /pray/

I felt sad when WJ told SR that he will never leave. When he finds out the truth about her identity he will leave her due to guilt. SR will feel hurt that he blames himself and even more hurt that he left her especially as he will break his promise. Not ready! 

10 minutes ago, kelis said:

I felt sad when WJ told SR that he will never leave. When he finds out the truth about her identity he will leave her due to guilt. SR will feel hurt that he blames himself and even more hurt that he left her especially as he will break his promise. Not ready! 

Not to worry, that won't last long because that's what SR's friend from school is there for. He will make WJ jealous and WJ will stop being a noble idiot. :lol:

Archived