Red Velvet - Joy Teeth

aseretforever

This is going to be an incredibly weird question, but bear with me LOL. I'm currently experiencing some really bad gum recession after having braces and have been looking into gum grafts as recommended by my dentist/periodontist (ouch!) - BUT I've heard they don't look aesthetically pleasing after the surgery (long-term) nor do they have a high chance of "staying" on :/

In relation to that, I came across some pictures of Red Velvet's Joy who I think has veneers on now. But here's a picture of her before: 

joy.jpg

And here's a picture of her now: 

joy_2.png

As you can tell, one of her front top teeth had gum recession where the gums were pulled back on one of her teeth (while the others were okay). However, she was able to pull off a very natural look where her gums are now even on that one tooth, matching the rest of her teeth.

My question is how did she do this? And my second question is how can I do this because I'd love to look into it! (please I'm desperate, I'd be forever grateful) 

Archived