These days I drink Toraja coffee.

The beans are from Indonesia, Sulawesi. It's easy to get since I'm here right now (haha).

The taste seems rustic sweet, lots of fruit notes, and the accidity level is vibrant. One of my favorite.

Prefer it dark roasted to give more bitter taste. Luckily I found nice local place, so I become kinda regular here:D

What coffee you drink these days?

drinking brewed coffee (looked it up and we use something known as drip brew method; also used in places like vietnam; great coffee there, they use condensed milk there though). once you get used to brewed coffee for so many years, having instant coffee feels a bit flat and does not feel like coffee. hahahah...

so, I don't take coffee in the coffee shops as they don't really serve good coffee. just an overpriced drink where we are really paying for the opportunity to sit in a nice sofa and hang out with friends. so better to have a cold chocolate coffee smoothie instead. hahahha.. but for real hot cup of coffee, always go for something at local food stall type places. best coffee and it is brewed. :D

@Lmangla coffee shops 'usually' like that, sad sad world:lol: but glad I've found authentic coffee shops that /cough/ not look so comfy with all those nice interiors. Totally pay for the coffee quality.

But for the 'usually' reason, finally choose to invest brewer, etc:ph34r: 

And suddenly want a cold vietnamese coffee..

17 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@Lmangla coffee shops 'usually' like that, sad sad world:lol: 

kekeke.. thats so strange right? like it is supposed to be a coffee shop and they basically sell one product - coffee, so one would think it would be good coffee but really it isn't! :lol:

• 1 month later...

:glasses:erhm  so @abnoch n all coffee lovers .. ottoke? Last cup? *ahhhh... no ya*:tongue:

article:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.businesstimes.com.sg/consumer/judge-orders-cancer-warning-for-coffee-sold-in-california%3famp

FILES-US-CALIFORNIA-COFFEE-CANCER-223237

Judge orders cancer warning for coffee sold in California

MAY 9, 2018 06:41 AM

[LOS ANGELES] A Los Angeles judge has held up a ruling ordering Starbucks and other roasters to carry a cancer warning label on coffee sold in California.

Archived