[Drama 2018] Your House Helper, 당신의 하우스헬퍼

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that's why Ji-Woon couldn't get over So-Hee...she's...somethin' alright LoL^_^ That was sad how that Ahjusshi took his life...:( Suicide rates are alarming in South Korea... Ji-Woon was just doin' his job. Life can be rough at times. 

I admit Hye-Joo is the most awesome out of the 4 girls. Hope she gets her own loveline soon:D

Da-Young seem to require much babysitting. After havin' a prejudiced view of Ahn Lady previously, I have a renewed amount of respect for her. 

It sucks when men in power abuse it to quench their lustful needs. Such is the case with the recent Bill Cosby & Weinstein scandals. 

I like that despite knowing Sang-Ah's situation, Jin-Gook is even more enamored by her LoL. 

@bedifferent

I just own a regular vacuum as Dyson is super expen$ive:blink: I don't really bother much aside from usual sweep & mop. I don't really like vacuuming as they're noisy & need regular cleaning:P

I thought salt is mainly used to rid evil spirits LoL?! Surprised that it helps with housekeeping! 

23 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@bebebisous33 thanks for replying to my cleaning question :lol:  I don’t think I mop the floor after either, wet mop once in a while the wood floor.

Ohhhh what? Manager Go is the hubby? hmmm

The watch. Her watch. Did she return or not pick up her watch?

It is not a sure thing but GTS was looking for LSH, until he found her buying the watches. But I remember that GTS was telling this story about a woman who had left him behind aso (in an earlier episode) and the ladies thought, he was talking about KJW's story. GTS denied it.

Notice that he is looking for her behind KJW's back. Then this would explain why LSH left KJW so suddenly, when she realized that GTS had found her.

@Latte_Anyday Ji Woon would hate a Roomba, he prolly would send Ddo-bok chasing after it!

@bebebisous33 when JW first came to SH’s apt, it was a mess.  Add to it the circumstance of how they met, she on bridge late at night slightly drunk in a dress, SH’s life was not in order either.  If she has a relationship with Mr Go, has to be after they broke up as she lived alone.  Maybe that is why she slacked off in other parts of her life.

How did Mr Go end up managing the cleaning company and what are the letters that come to the bar?  I guess we have to wait to see why SH’s watch is still with the watchmaker.

53 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@Latte_Anyday Ji Woon would hate a Roomba, he prolly would send Ddo-bok chasing after it!

@bebebisous33 when JW first came to SH’s apt, it was a mess.  Add to it the circumstance of how they met, she on bridge late at night slightly drunk in a dress, SH’s life was not in order either.  If she has a relationship with Mr Go, has to be after they broke up as she lived alone.  Maybe that is why she slacked off in other parts of her life.

How did Mr Go end up managing the cleaning company and what are the letters that come to the bar?  I guess we have to wait to see why SH’s watch is still with the watchmaker.

In my opinion, she had run away from GTS before she met KJW. Notice that she lived with KJW for a while until she disappeared because she started living in his flat. When GTS found her, she was living with KJW in his flat. Suddenly she disappeared and notice that the moment GTS approached the appartment, KJW had already left behind. He couldn't enter his flat.

Now, we understand why KJW feels attracted to DY. Somehow, she reminds him of LSH:

- how they met at the bridge

- how her house looked like (chaos)

Yet, there is a huge difference. DY took KJW in and not the other way around. KJW has noticed her affection to the house and that's exactly what he has been looking for. He wants to feel home.

Really happy that misunderstandings get cleared up right away. DY thoughts on WJ/SA relationship. He snipped that in the bud real quick. Also, how straightforward WJ is once he realized he was

actually starting to move on.  He acknowledged DY as the cause. He was comfortable enough to tell his story. Going forward “I need some time” So, DY knows exactly where she stands with him. 

Side note-

During the coming on to DY scene, Mgr asked about how close she was to JW. DY said something to the effect of it’s not even skinship. He’s seen so much of her already. I like her candidness. 

Ep 19-20:

I like it when they all gathered at DY's house. I get exited when people are gathering and planning something.

Ms. An looks pretty and Jin Kook sshi...you supposed to let go off SA's hands, yes?

This week we know we can find KJW among us.  He is the 1st male lead that I watch in Kdrama has this background. 1st of all he is not a 3rd generation chaebol (thanks to the writer for this!) or with influence. He was a bank officer, did routine work and intend to commit suicide after his client committed suicide. He saved by a lady (LSH background still an open question) and decided to stay with her until she disappeared. I think LSH acted like his guardian angel. Same with what he does for Dayoung. From his past, I think KJW is emotionally weak which is contradict with Dayoung. Our female lead, physically weak, low self-esteem, naive but she survived even though with the mortgage and all unsettled bill. She lives alone in that big house while KJW dependable to LSH and Tae Soo. I'm glad KJW admit that he changed after he meet Dayoung. 

The most touching moment this week was when Sang A received a text message from her friend after they transfer the money. We can feel the warmth of their friendship. Not to forget, Chief Ahn punched the ***hole. Based on the incidents happened, its really clear that human perception could lead to many misunderstanding and how people tend to make their own assumption without even bother to clarify the truth behind it. People are always judgmental including Ms. Ahn. It is sad if the same event in this drama is the reality in SK. What is the significant Ms. Ahn status as a single mother with her work? She is an excellent employee yet they focus more on her status. Instead of protecting a single mother and women, they're forced to keep quiet though being openly harassed. 

@bedifferent Ji Woon would hate a Roomba, he prolly would send Ddo-bok chasing after it!

I don't think Ji-Woon would be as averse to the idea of a smart device i.e. a robot vacuum. I'm just glad Ddo-Bok the Dog gets loved & attention from someone at least! Poor thing seem to be neglected & reduced to a prop of some sort...:(

@chdom

Side note-

During the coming on to DY scene, Mgr asked about how close she was to JW. DY said something to the effect of it’s not even skinship. He’s seen so much of her already. I like her candidness.

:w00t:Oooh la la!! That just got my mind in the gutter MWAHAHAH:lol::phew::w00t:;)B)

In all seriousness, I think Da-Young meant to say, Ji-Woon "saw" her secrets aka mess after cleaning her place??:lol:

The thing about this drama.. it's simple, beautiful and thoughtful.  It's really good one. For every action there's always reaction of the wisdom  and  thoughts of  Ji Woon is in genera and for all.  I like how the writer never fails to equate  each scenes with cleaning to life and how each of one them  should be  dealing with consequences of action and how it should be handled. In hindsight  the wisdom and his thoughts  can be applied mostly for himself as well. What he's gone through. What's going on and how it should be handled.

When the truth about Ms Ahn being singled mother was spilled......

"No secrets in this world can last forever. Just as messy house can slowly be wrecked, someone who has secret.. is bound to grow tired and weary. It's not just always right to spill the truth, however... you have to resolve it before it gets too old. Resolve your heart that is tangled up as a messy house"  - Ji Woon,  Ep 7

At first  I didn't like her too but after a while.... Fighting!

cr

DjrnmtbU0AArKWf.jpg

DjrnnTeU0AEPcGG.jpg

It is a female lead like DY which makes a drama more RELATABLE & REALISTIC to me! :D

Which is why I'm loving this drama to bits. To top it all we have our awesome Ha Suk Jin acting brilliantly as the best housekeeper in Korea!:blush:

I've HAD ENOUGH of the recent spats of ULTRA, OVER THE TOP SASSY female leads! Their characters are too unrealistic! :lol:

@stargazer187

Yea me too!:lol:

It was pretty understandable though. After dealing with Jerkface, I guess Ahn lady was done with her fill of men LoL:P It was unfortunate Ji-Woon showed up late. It wasn't intentional on Ahn lady's end, she just been keeping it bottled up too long:w00t: 

Hopefully she'd raise her son, Yoo-Chan to be a better man who treats women right & respectfully:D

Overall I enjoy this drama thus far... It has a lot of relatable moments with some insightful quotes. 

On 8/3/2018 at 9:24 PM, bebebisous33 said:

After watching the episode with subtitles, I must say that the conversation between JW and DY was amazing. He is definitely moving on. I have the impression that LSH must have been married to GTS and she left him behind. LSH said that she wasn't going to marry KJW because he was too good. From my point of view, it looks like KSH has always been running away. 

In a way it reminded of that scene in Radio Romance (When GR and SH had that beautiful touching conversation scene  and hug). His past was touching too, He wanted to jump  from the bridge and commit suicide he felt the frustration when he could've done something but did not and the end result of principle cost a life... then LSH appeared as he's thinking of jumping.

Oh yeah seems to be pointing that way.. LSH is TS wife or  in volve with him. TS was part of mob or leader gang of thugs

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Your House Helper, 당신의 하우스헬퍼 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

Archived