Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2019] Romantic Comedy King / Absolute Boyfriend, 절대 그이 [Zettai Kareshi Adaptation]

I am curious about the ending.  Saw some scenes from the trailer and bts, looks like DaDa is warming up to Young Gu.  I think he eventually goes to his real owner and probably at that point DaDa realises her feelings towards him.   I must admit Jin Goo’s acting is very impressive  :blush:

• Like 5

16 hours ago, dramaninja said:

ZN gets treated like dirt  from her and her ex.

So according to you they did wrong by protecting him.

WJ don't like him but still trying to protect him.

0004024398_002_20190607065116112.jpg&typ

1. 09 not her responsibility .

2. She can't accept him right now it's okay nothing to worry its not the end of the drama. I'm sure upcoming episodes will be more focused on 09 and DD.

• Like 5

I am Team Human... but after last night’s episode, I am wavering... :( It’s so sad to see 0.9 wanting to receive love but kept being denied of it... And WJ being arrogant doesn’t help. That he kept telling 0.9 he can’t beat him, that DD loves him more because of their 7 years together, made me think that the show will not go that way, but that DD will eventually choose 0.9... I am so conflicted now. I really should avoid watching a love triangle show :(...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am like stuck in between, simply because 09 is not human.  WJ is arrogant but we can see that he still has feelings for DD.  I don’t blame DD for pushing 09 due to her own heartbreak.  But i really feel sorry for 09 for wanting love from DD.  The preview for next week is soo heartbreaking for 09. :confused:

Arghh ... another torturous 5 days till the next episode.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The main lesson from this drama is about Love should go both ways. Coz it's hard n tiresome for only giving the Love n get nothing in return.

So, these one are my 9oo thoughts for eps. 7&8

1. The Eight.

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559918506923.jpg

A complaint from me....why they only gave 8 languages instead 9oo for our Zero 9....:grin:..those test for our Y9 to became WJ's Manager are hilarious.

2. The Tricks to be Loved

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559919568129.jpg

I do think that we won't get these cheesiness anymore. Hahaha...OMG that Love sign...it's a little bit scary ...:joy:...n when he pretend to be clumsy. (No eat n drink are allowed for Jin Goo in this drama ) Haha... ...n that sweet Love Flowers. I wonder whether Dada ever get flower or something special for their anniversary in those 7 years.

I really love to see his expression everytime he insist to say NO without any words...haha...n Da-da has already understand about it. Lol...

3. The Kiss

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559919851756.jpg

I really2 hope that our Y9 will get his 3rd kiss when Da-da doesn't has that expression before Diana get him. N I really looking forward to see his expression. The expression after the 2nd kiss is sweet but his reaction when Da-da want to wipe it is hilarious like a kid. Hahaha....Well, he is only 1 Year old....:tounge_wink:

4. The Important Thing

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559920144894.jpg

I love her expression when she sleep beside that Robot Doll. So peacefull n I guess that Doll will has an important part in the future. N Yesss...I miss Y9's wake up mode....n finally we got one tho seriously I thought it's guy from Kronos Heaven. :grin:

So I wonder whether the A++ sticker that he really proud of it would be also an important thing that make him could remembering Da-da. 

5. The 2 days later

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559919215195.jpg

I think 2 days later means 2 more eps when finally Diana could get Y9. So I think the ending for eps 10 would be like the ending for eps 1. Our Y9 had experience 3rd time temporary shut down....n I think the 4th time would be his last one before he would be awaken by Diana's kiss n call her "Yeoja Chingu"...n then we get part 2 of this drama that I think would be darker (she even could did that to her fav toy :scream:) n more into mellow. :anguished:

6. The Black Box

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559919298574.jpg

It's getting more interesting coz of we could "hear" the stalker's voice. N coz so far we've only 1 suspect aka Eun-Dong so I wonder why took 7 years before he did that. Whether coz he knew that WJ finally want to propose Da-da? 
So it will ruin his career? When he's on his Top posisition in his career.

But I think we also could suspect Yeo Woong...coz as a manager, she knows everything about him. Well, sometimes the closest one is the suspect. N she knows that he wants to tell her n coz he hasn't told her yet...she send the threat to her n hope that she will scare about it n really want to end the relationship coz of it.

As like Da-da says thats she has never been became his priority tho during that time she always understand about it n need a trigger to realize that the relationship get become so exhausting. So the black box is the trigger to think deeper about her love.

7. The Happy Prince

pi-Zap-1559921155184.jpg

I have watched the vid of Happy Prince. The story teaches us to care about other people and contribute something we have to those who is facing the hardship; we should not be selfish.

It's all about Giving n the end of the story when Happy Prince has nothing to give more n he was finally pulled down n He went to Heaven.

The Happy Prince's statue represented the happiness and the beauty. When he was alive, he lived in the palace where sorrow is not allowed to enter so that he did not know what tears were. He was happy all the time, and that was why he was called the Happy Prince. It's like our Zero Nine. His looks n he did everything like what Happy Prince did. Always Happy, always smiling. Always be there whenever Da-da needs someone.

After The Prince died, he was set up very high that he can see everything in his city including the sorrow that he had never seen before. It's like what happened with our Young Goo. He is starting to feel that heartache n ..

8. I want to be loved

pi-Zap-1559921460693.jpg

I love the ending of eps. 8 when he feels sad tho he doesn't understand it yet n the way Jin Goo's did for this scene. When he looks down. It's more sad to me rather than he just look at both of them with sad face.

So I really2 hope that the ending of Y9 will not like his Fav but if it's the same...before that I want him to get the love that he wants n make a lot of lovely memories tho to get it should through having tears...:bawling:

9. Memories

pi-Zap-1559920714483.jpg

You don't make memories, they're just made.

The 1st scene on this drama was Da-da'sTears. Do we will get another tears on the Finale? Tho I want the answer for Da-da's question - "Then have we met now..by chance..Or? Could it be Fate - is FATE.

"It's good to love someone but you must be loved too"

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

@triplem After The little prince now The Happy Prince :joy: 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3

I'm so sad after watching this episodes As expected it's now :heartbreak::bawling:

201906120834146710_1_20190612083626700.j

201906120834146710_2_20190612083626709.j

I knew it she will definitely gonna take this kind of decision. 

Still , No matter what happens 

Till the End Team WJ ❤ DD 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So i was right about the culprit behind those flower boxes...That's why accents(way of talking) can reveal a character even with the voice changed:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

So the table has turned.  Thank goodness the flower box case has been resolved.  Now DaDa has to work hard to make 09 hers.  I also believe that 09 is not totally reset.  Can’t wait for tonight’s episode  :innocent:

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

@RPM I’m still rooting for MWJ . But I can understand why Da Da turned down his proposal. She was right - he was getting tired of all the hiding & he’s still thinking about himself more than what she’s feeling . So in some ways , this may not be the right time for them to reconcile . I have not watched the Japanese version , so I’m not sure how it ends . But I do wonder if the colour pencil bag scene is a foreshadowing of what will happen in the end . She goes back to that which was more comfortable or to which she has always loved. I don’t know if the her current pursuing of Zero Nine as per preview is her trying to find herself & sort out her own feelings. 

by the way , started this drama for YJG and he’s seriously adorable . I felt the pain of zero nine being “rejected” by Dada . And it’s really cute that it’s her now who’s desperately trying to get zero nine back.  But somehow I think the real feelings are still there btwn her & WJ .

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

Poor 09. His mechanical heart is buzzing in pain. 

I like the fact that the show is exploring 09’s evolution, that AI can become real when given the right conditions to gradually learn and develop. Machine learning.

But in 09’s case, real feelings are overriding his programming very quickly. Perhaps his algorithms set to love are functioning so well that it crossed the robot-human barrier. 

When Dada left him in the house to meet WJ, he looked so broken-hearted and forlorn. Not so sure if that was a rejection for robots but in human terms, it likely is. The robot with real feelings took it so badly that he seemed to stop functioning for a bit so Diana was able to kiss him to reset. Just like how humans retreat/turn cold when in the same situation. I like that part.

From the preview of eps 19/20, he doesn’t seem the same when living with Diana. 

YJG in a suit is :wub:

• Like 5

@triplem yes its not the right time for them . Its now his punishment time.

But there's love between them. He really like her and she also. About ending I also don't know about other drama versions and manga but I already spoiled myself with reviews.  

Anything possible these days in drama it's depend upon writer whether he stick to real ending , or any other open ending. But I also heard that it's different from manga so I don't want my hopes up just because of it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

61971794_2469228576639292_78165627668565

64302453_2483459848551027_47265418938697

Spoiler

62073305_151894182605684_882995463943345

61510491_2292127301040673_50310104703573

61689751_145271566554036_722587583460145

Spoiler

61801091_432038037631569_649238996062374

64253559_365151641021112_212269267402067

62385302_2708525265887453_80627735227492

• Like 4
  • Love 1

A Starlight that lightup the dark of ur life n A Pouring Rain that could wipe your sorrow...That what we got from this week eps.

So,here is my 9oo's thoughts for eps 9 & 10

1. The Black Box

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1560588484767.jpg

Haha...this drama isn't a thriller drama that made us should think hard about the suspect until the last eps. So, we've got the answer in the middle of this drama. His reason is a "common" one. That is like what usually happens behind the scene in the Kentertainment world tho we don't know what usually the Agency did when their artist want to declare the relationship. So, now it's clear n I wonder whether WJ will really leave his agency?

2. The Ma~Da

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1560598210949.jpg

A Promise to propose when get Best Male Award sounds so sweet n romantic at the beginning. But it has unlimited time of waiting because U've no idea for how long U should wait for it really happen. For this couple is 7 years. It's not a short time. N it's very human when feel tired especially coz it's a secret relationship. Some said why Da-da leave this 7 years relationship for just 2 weeks with a Robot. Like Kyu Ri said..."Love isn't a Math problem"...it doesn't mean that 7 years of love is bigger than 2 weeks of love. Especially for Dada who always take the part of the Giver. So when finally she could take a part of the receiver. It's a new thing for her. It's so understandable. 

The Colored pencil scene told us that Da-da is someone who cherish old thing. But it's not coz of the memory of it but it coz she's familiar with it. So if she doesn't has to change into a new thing. She will stay with it. Like she used to do during those 7 years n contrary with that scene, the Turtle scene told us even tho she need WJ, she's also want to leave from the relationship. 

So, eventhough I'm Team 9oo, I'm still open for reconciliation of MaDa's couple. Both of them will learn about what is Love. 

3. Hello Yeoja Chingu

pi-Zap-1560598553620.jpg

WOW....A same words n a same smile but gave me different feelings.
Kudos to Jin 9oo for could give me that.

4. Diana

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1560598725140.jpg

Some said what the purpose of having her in this drama coz it make dragged the story. But I prefer we get her rather than a jealous coworker or wolf in sheep clothing one like the previous one. 

She had a story n thanks for 9!Ken, we could know the story behind her hands. A thing that could make her stronger. Actually she's similar with Dada....she's a lonely person. A person who needs Love. So, I'm looking forward to see her get a lesson of love from our Zero Nine. 

She's also like a kind of catalyst to make our Zero Nine understand his feeling.

Ps. Lol...I'm so shocked when suddenly Diana was beside Y9 when he was on his temporary malfunction.

5. 9!Ken

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1560598824474.jpg

Is Ken just a name from Barbie's doll story or is it the name from the real person? Did he die coz of the fire? Well  we'll find out later.

Like 9!Ken said that he's a robot that function based on the programmed. He's still looks the Happy Young Goo when he got his new name. But I think later after he collect datas of Diana. He act based on the data of the girlfriend's personality. This 9!Ken is more serious than Young Goo. He's like 180 degrees opposite from Young Goo. Could U imagine he makes thoses chessines of Love Sign to Diana?  coz I couldn't...hahha.....Tho he still has that kind of concern but he is becoming more Robotic by saying "Do what you want, Girlfriend, I like everything you do"...Wow....I didn't see he will say that when he look surprised when Diana did that violent thing. It's so different with what he did with Da-da coz many times he "reject" what Da-da wants.

6. The Happy Prince

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1560598907701.jpg

OMG....LOVEEE it hearing his voice narrated the story n it's cute but also a sad thing to see those memo. I like that we didn't get a scene when he prepared it. N the thing that I love and it's important is he wrote Da-da's name. It's more specific not just a Yeoja Chingu.

7. The Memories

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1560599050833.jpg

"You don't make memories, they're just made"

So I love that Writernim chose the starlight n pouring rain for Y9 to remembering Da-da. 

We only got 1 starlight scene before so it feels right that it became the 1st thing he remembers. N it's more to a happy memory. 

N We got 2 pouring rain scenes n I guess it's more memorable ones n made him back into Young Goo. Those scenes were the scenes when he did something but need the approval from Da-da...The Give n Receive from both side. 

8. The Kiss

pi-Zap-1560599163806.jpg

Writernim n PDnim...Please for the next eps started with the kiss again coz I want to see their expression after the kiss ...haha...so far we've got 2 different expressions from Da-da. Her 1st expression is understandable coz she thought she kiss a Dummy. Hahaha....

N for her 2nd expression eventhough she didn't want to do it at the beginning n hesitate when did that...her expression after the kiss was different with the 1st one. There was a Smile. Hehe...So I really want to see her expression after this real kiss. 

N the Kiss is beautiful....it's more romantic coz it's under the pouring rain. N I like that Y9 said this isn't programmed...that I Love You...Coz it's so important n He didn't wait to Da-da make any reaction like she used to do when they're so close....:tounge_wink:

9. You're My Destiny

pi-Zap-1560599232040.jpg

I don't know which direction that Writernim chose for the ending of this drama. Whether it will be the same like the other incarnations or took different path. Whatever it is, whether it's sad or happy ending for Young Goo....as long as I could understand about it, I'll be fine tho ofc will cry a river if Y9 turned off forever so now I'll enjoy the happy memories from them.

I really Love this cinematography....Finally I could saying about it from this drama. Haha...

Green, the color of growth n rebirth. Fit for the kiss scene. 

Tho Y9 didn't remember Da-da before but I really like when after she told him that he like her so much , Y9 asked her "What about her?"....

A question at the certain moment that got a clear answer. 

The heart is buzzes too.

I close this review with the lyric of the song that always there from the beginning..

Like a Starlight

Will he be her destiny? Is it the premonition for the ending?

Lyric...

You’re looking at me
Came a long way to get to me
If this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up
Let’s never be apart

Like destiny
Pull me to where you are
You are my destiny
Don’t let go of my hands now

I hope this isn’t something
That passes with the wind
The one person I want to be with till the end