Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2019] Romantic Comedy King / Absolute Boyfriend, 절대 그이 [Zettai Kareshi Adaptation]

Just watched Wed's eps and felt a lil sorry for Wang Joon ...I guess he was being the noble idiot - breaking up to protect her. I am still rooting for their reconciliation but i guess this is the angst that is central to the storyline. He was clearly going to propose , so I know he still loves her very much , and at this point I don't think she is over him yet. His mistake was removing her agency in this matter - if he had just shared this burden with her , she would not be so hurt. But of course there would be no story to tell :D

I adore Zero Nine ( YJG is so good , I want one like him:joy:)   and I think he perhaps came to her at the right time. She's at the lowest point in her life- no family, no money and nursing a broken heart, , and thus he is the medicine she needs right now.  He is what a perfect bf should be but that is the problem...he's too perfect . Initially it may seem like a dream but he isn't real flesh and blood. He is programmed to show love and to please but he isn't in love with her the way a human would be...dunno if that makes sense. She will age and go through human problems but he remains unchanged. The key to a long lasting relationship is making mistakes and growing together .  Conflicts and friction between a couple can help deepen a couple's relationship. That's why I am still rooting for the human (as much as I love the robot. ) 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@triplem do you know why this drama strictly banned for uploading (Video) on insta ....? 

That barbie doll and Ken first scene together Air was full of love. I don't know why I'm feeling like this for psychopath. 

• Like 3

@RPM..is it banned on IG ?  I didn’t even realise that ...

I’m gonna watch last night’s episode shortly. But the second FL , zero nine’s supposed owner is one freaky girl . 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

@RPM..is it banned on IG ?  I didn’t even realise that ...

I’m gonna watch last night’s episode shortly. But the second FL , zero nine’s supposed owner is one freaky girl . 

I mean -  Not even a single video (not even teaser ) allowed to post . I tried so many times but every time video block (copyright). Even screen record :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

61179122_142834046819878_602950270066266

60448738_690140968102818_825034296876819

The cold wind blows

How could you leave me like this  ?

Even though I'm so busy,  I think of you

And waste away a day from my tears

There were many words that express love

But, I think 

I Just gave you pain

Even if I wait, wait and wait for you

You're still my only one

Even if I call for you and call for you 

Even if I call for you , that spot 

remain empty,

But, Still , I wait for you 

I'll forever love you 

I've always loved 

You

The person beside you reminds me of you and me

I feel like you'll come back

So I call for you 

Even if I wait, wait and wait for you

You're still my only one

Even if I call for you and call for you

Even if I call for you, that spot

remains empty, but ,still , I wait for you

As I push you away forcefully, you keep fading away

Even if someone is by your side

I won't resent you

Let's just return to our good times 

From where and how

do I erase you

I don't know 

OST 2 (Viki)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

When U think that U will only get a light n cheesy romcom drama but turn out to be its not just like that, It's Awesome. Coz behind those chessy scenes there are also scenes that give us the dark side of Human. What usually humans do. We realize it or not.

So, here are my 9oo thoughts for Eps. 5 & 6

1. The Cheesy 

pi-Zap-1559311777789.jpg

LMAO....The cheesiness from our Goo....I don't think Da-da ever got that love sign from WJ...Well Da-da's ideal type isn't a chessy guy...tho seriously yes...that too much...hahaha....n that wink. Hahaha....Luckily this time Da-da doesn't get any injure because of that. N those smiles...I've never seen it before.  Seriously I love that J9 took this role . Like what he said...he started this drama with zero dating experience...so I hope he get it thru this drama. Learn about love in this human world. N I love that he could say he's good looking in this drama coz as himself, he doesn't feel that.:anguished:

2. The Humanoid

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559306953736.jpg

Another LMAO.....I wonder whether it's the real J9's reaction. Hahahaha...Personally I love that Indoor Roller Coaster n LOL when he was kinda shaky after that. Probably all the things he had inside was kinda in a mess. Hahaa...

N the big smile from bumper cars scene...hahha...tho Da-da give him a thumbs down he still very happy. Hahahaha...Probably it was  J9's fav? Hahaha....I love amusement park scene coz could have fun while working. :grin:

3. The Fluttering Heart

pi-Zap-1559307411740.jpg

OMG...4 fluttering heart scenes in 1 episode....hahaha....n who is the one that actually too many watching movie/drama? I think it's our 9oo....hahaha....n for sure yeah...He won over those chaebol in Kdrama. Haha...n the ending with I'm a grown man..goshhh....Seriously I didn't expect that kind of scene will coming....I think we should remember with Bo Won said to him that A Man should Sweet during Day n Sexy at Night. So we should prepare our heart when we get night scene. Haha.....n for Da-da's question about "what does that have to do with anything? For Minah herself...it means now it's no longer a crime to have kiss scene with Jin Goo. Haha.....(probably in eps.9 or 13...haha....) n for Us...it means...it’s ok to see him as a man now because he is one :lol:..n can fangirl him guilt free. Haha...n I love to see Da-da's expression & his smile after that.

4. The Cliche 

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559310766108.jpg

N there U go...the cliche n classic scene in Kdrama. Hahaha.....A little bit surprise to get a back hug scene from our Y9….hehe...but I want another one when Da-da doesn't has that expression...hahaha....or Da-da is the one who give him the backhug...just more romantic please..hehehe...
n another one is Falling asleep in bus n feel on his shoulder. Haha....Still remember his 1st kiss scene with Kim So Hyun on this kind of scene. Haha....

5. The Womanhandle

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559309327232.jpg

Actually we got this clichd scene on the previous eps...n now we get another one.....tho usually it's manhandle scene. Haha....Here we get the opposite ones.

6. The Twist

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559310465978.jpg

OMG....so actually WJ isn't a richard simmons man. He really want to do his promise for Da-da. He even keep those miniatures of him from her. It just unfortunately he didn't has that trust to talk about the stalker with her. She's working at the same industry n  for 7 years, she understand his situation very well so off course she will also understand about stalker.

n speaking about the Stalker....well, for sure we know it's a man n he is working at the same industry coz he could put the gift in front of his room at the Award Ceremony. So he's close to him. Probably his previous manager if he had ones....maybe coz got fired ?  Coz like his Agent said no one want to have deal with his temper. For sure he's someone who is close to WJ.

7. The Curious Case

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559311134485.jpg

Wow...it was really a surprise for me when found out that Diana has a robot hand. What happened with her hand? N the scariest thing about her coz she did that kind of violence with a smile. So Y9's looks based on someone close to her. Probably her death friend from childhood? Diana only had him coz she no longer had her parents.... He promised to her to always with her n with his death, she thinks it's like a lie n with Y9 has a face that her friend probably has if he still alive....she will get no more lie coz Y9 will forever "alive".

N the looks that we got when she's almost see Y9...is like an innocent child. She's still like a child. N I wonder how long that Ran works for her. It looks like she's the one who could handle her n get Diana's trust. She's the only human she likes coz never lie to her?

8. The Lie

pi-Zap-1559309643583.jpg

Is the reason why Diana doesn't like humans n I think Y9 lies once again. He always cover it with reason n smile. When Humans lie , it shows....so I wonder whether Diana will see when Y9 lies...he's not a human tho. 

9. The Pink Light

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1559312117669.jpg

N finally we see the pink light on Da-da's ring. Did Da-da also lie to Y9. She keep insist that the ring is broken n to reply for I Love You from Y9...she said I DON'T LOVE YOU n with those reasons. When the Black light from the 1st time met n now turns into Pink Light. I think the ring is right. She feels Love. Probably right now on the outside with those reasons she build wall around her. But inside, she feels that LOVE.

The Love Quote is...

"Wouldn't that make you get exhausted?
Loving someone with all heart but not getting anything back"

The Give n Take....n so far both of them are the ones who always giving the Love.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

is this drama good?

Define good ? :mrgreen:

its cute , has lots of angst but funny too . The male leads are good looking with fan service from both. The premise is pretty fun & if you just adjust your viewing lens to enjoy the drama , it’s a great midweek treat 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

No team 09 here? :sweat_smile:

Well falling in love with a robot = doomed love. Though I wont fault Da Da if she ever falls deeply for 09 in the future esp when he starts becoming more  human. Iwant to share one of the OST of Taiwanese version: Pretend we never loved by Jiro Wang. A heartbreaking love song from a robot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlypUCW1VQ

"Take me apart throw me away

Throw me to the end of the world

Continue loving me there will be no result

On the contrary it'll only be a torment

Please forget me please help me accomplish this

Pretend as much as possible that we never loved

Dont heartache for me dont pity me

It's not like I ever hurt" :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

@Milady Himedere 

I'm Team 09 :joy:

I think until the latest esp, most people are more into Da-da & Wang Joon's relationship....especially even tho they're broke up....we knew it was just coz of WJ's wrong decision to kept the secret from Da-da n 7 years relationship isn't that easy to forget.

Comparing to the Taiwanese's version. The 2nd guy was only her Best Friend (one sided love). So it make the Korean Version is more complicated.

Spoiler

N Today's eps...we get to see that our Y9 is becoming more human. The Heartache. :tears:

• Like 8

0000592270_001_20190606154116137.jpg

I'm still worried about 20 episodes . I just hope they don't mess up the story.

Now DaDa know MWJ was also waiting for her that day but if now she move towards him he will hurt her because of stalker threat call (I just hate this situation) .

• Like 6

The acting is good enough that yesterday's episode actually made me so sad that I considered not watching until the finale.

It broke my heart to see 09 to, first, realize he had feeling in his heart, then, to realize the close link between DD and MWJ.  

Since the Korean version differs quite a bit from the Japanese version, I have no inkling how to have a happy ending for everyone. 

BTW, my bet for the blackmailer is on his manager, who is currently hospitalized.  Knowing about the flowerpot, manager  called DD asking if she was okay.  DD assumed that she had heard about the accident from "them".  What if there is no "them"?  Motive:  Jealousy and fear that she will be sidelined?<_<:huh:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

After watching Ep 8 I'm not feeling well. 

Everything between WJ and DD sort out too early(20 episodes drama) .

I just hope in the end writer doesn't turn WJ Evil(Like whole stalker story setup by him).

Story is very dominating towards WJ and DD ( I'm happy with this) . But it may be turning point of story:bawling:.

I'm feeling nervous now to continue this drama. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RPM said:

After watching Ep 8 I'm not feeling well. 

Everything between WJ and DD sort out too early(20 episodes drama) .

I just hope in the end writer doesn't turn WJ Evil(Like whole stalker story setup by him).

Story is very dominating towards WJ and DD ( I'm happy with this) . But it may be turning point of story:bawling:.

I'm feeling nervous now to continue this drama. 

Well since WJ isnt the main lead here something was always going to come up

• Like 2