Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2019] Romantic Comedy King / Absolute Boyfriend, 절대 그이 [Zettai Kareshi Adaptation]

Play hard to get sounds cool but it's absolutely a difficult lesson for our Romantic Man....haha....

So here is my 9oo's thought for Eps 11 & 12

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561191047045.jpg

I love this character. He is not like just the maker to our Y9. He is like the Pa, the Ma, the Bro, The Pal .....with all his lessons to Y9. I always laughing everytime he calls Y9 with that kind of voice. Hahaha.....

N interesting that we get another Triangle Love....hahaha.....Different reactions toward the 2 ladies so it's the same with our main couples...At the end, whether with the one who get the kiss or not. 

2. The Troublemaker

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561191511546.jpg

It's a shock for me n ofc for Diana when Y9 said that she has no right to be loved by anyone. It's a harsh word. 

Wondering what would be the love lesson for her. N with her request for a face that exists for Zero Ten. It's really a twist. Whose face she's wanna use? Whether Zero Ten will face to face with Zero Nine? It would be interesting to see. 

Not just the love story even for the villain we get two...haha...

Off course leaving an Agency isn't just a simple thing. Looking forward what's he gonna do with that picture.

3. Joon Goo

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561191201459.jpg

It's interesting to see their interaction to each other. The Ex n The recent Namja Chingu. Haha.....n I love that for Da-da, they join forces to find the suspect. I couldn't wait to hear Y9's answer for Wang Joon's question "what are You?"....
N at the end I hope WJ could be like a Brother to Y9. Love a Bromance rather than Rivalry.

4. Piggyback

pi-Zap-1561189008693.jpg

When I thought we won't get this scene...haha...coz it's not like Y9's style....hahaha....n I loooovveee it's not because most common happen in Kdrama....but coz of he wants to spend more times with her. That's really so Sweeeettttt...:love:

5. Young Goo is My Boyfriend

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561193411531.jpg

The 1st time she said that she didn't say his name.

The 2nd time when the question arise, she only said Yes.

N finally she could saying it with happy face tho it because some reasons....

Whether there will be the 4th time when she saying it coz that what she really wants?

N I love that they gave us a scene for Da-da's reaction that really the opposite with their 1st kiss. She touch her lips with a happy face.

N its so cute everytime she feels proud for Y9...she touch his head. Hehe...

6. Morning's Ritual

pi-Zap-1561190794039.jpg

OMG....the morning call...soooo cuteeee....hahha....The whiffle, the persistence YG...the Product Placement..haha....n coz he doesn't need to brush his teeth, lol....so we didn't get a couple brush their own teeth but he brush hef teeth instead, hahaha...n FINALLY I could hear Yeo Jin Goo's laugh......goshh...I really love the sound of it. Haha...

7. 90% of Sadness

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561192894422.jpg

We got some of the 9oo's from this eps.

From the birth of our Zero Nine....September 9th...

90% discount for purchase Zero Nine.

N the installment until Da-da attain the age of 99...haha

Those are the funny ones n I love this 90% of Sadness.

Because he is becoming more human, this time when he tell her condition, its no longer just numbers... Its more about caring. I love that he told her about that. I don't think she ever has someone to talk about her feelings n I like that Da-da isn't always trying to be a tough woman...coz crying doesn't mean U're weak. 

8. Play Hard To Get

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561191396194.jpg

Seriously this time, Nam Bo Won's lesson really give me a LMAO moments...hahaha....

I love that could hear that cheesy BGM again. LOL....but off course when we heard that....we will get a hilarious moment from Young Goo n Da-da....hahaha....n I think when we finally we could get their sleeping scene...it would be like Da-da said...sleeping is what people do at night. Hehe.....

N seriously we even get the planner for Play Hard to Get. Haha....4 times to go so we'll see how many left when Young Goo couldn't do it again. Hahaha....

9. Letting You Go

pi-Zap-1561215186570.jpg

Well, I hope Young Goo or Da-da  will not do that. Still hoping he could keep his promise to always beside her. 

I'm letting You go because I love You...

• Like 3
  • Love 3

clips ep13 (25-26)

Spoiler

preview ep14

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

64750917_444014929513304_297560040816774

64693593_124582272116151_108713131515228

Spoiler

CUT scene....?

• Like 2

Last week I realized that ABF has 2 versions. It was because  I couldn't watch the streaming so I watched via VIU n felt weird thing. It was the choice of the song for eps. 12 ending.  Coz it's kinda weird when U got a cliffhanger then U heard a cheerful song. So I watched it again via other link n found out that it wasn't the same song. It was Minah's song....n when I checked all the previous eps I just realized about all the differences. 

So there are 2 versions...the SBS's version that aired in SK (cut version) n the VIU's (original version). I don't know which version that aired in Viki tho. Btw, I knew that SBS reduce the eps so started from this week's episode the Editor has started their job. So U can see different ending n preview if U watch those 2 versions. Even U could get a different feeling coz of that. This is my 1st experience watching KDrama with 2 versions. Don't know whether it's the 1st time that happened or not. But I hope it won't ruin the story. 

N for my 9oo's thoughts , I choose to mix it up. So here it is for Eps. 13 & 14

1. Zero 9 vs Zero 10

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561731359617.jpg

Just a silly question, why we got 2 differents "packaging"? Lol....

2. I feel Sorry

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561731932997.jpg

Everytime Young Goo has a word to Diana, it's always a word that stab into her heart.

3. Just accept it.

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561733943235.jpg

I could understand what MWJ's feel....replaced by a robot. But I like that she told him that she won't ask him to understand n just accept what she choose. Tho actually I still think that Da-da doesn't know yet what's her heart saying.

So far she only saying "I like Young Goo"...She didn't say anything after Young Goo said I love you. Like and love are on different level. 

Whether Love a robot really what she wants? With pressures that it's not the right thing to do. For sure she really needs time to think about it. But the right thing isn't always the right thing to do. 

4. Human

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561732300581.jpg

From all cut scene from this week eps, I think this scene is important to the story. It explains about how Da-da's feels about her Ex. Not just because Young Goo's perfection. N like YG said to MWJ...It wasn't coz of the need.

5. The Hug

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561731507537.jpg

I don't know why the hug feels so different. Hahaha....n I love to see his shoulder. If they won't give us a backhug scene from Da-da...this kind of hug is okay too. Hahaha...

6. Eating

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1561732040769.jpg

This scene is hilarious...Poor Da-da...n finally Jin Goo get his 1st ever eating scene tho it's only rice. Hahaha....

7. Betrayal

pi-Zap-1561805282167.jpg

OMG....How come a scene that looks intense could has an ending like this. Hahaha....n with that cheesy music (I like it, hahaha...) at the background....ofc the ending would be hilarious. :joy:....Their expressions...haha.....I can understand Young Goo's feel coz Da-da never kiss him n especially coz of the push n pull situation.lol.......n Da-da's effort to explain is LOL...

8. Balsam

pi-Zap-1561732384994.jpg

This scene looks romantic tho actually it's sad. When Young Goo said that his nail doesn't grow....owwww....n their love will come true.....

Could it will happen? 

So far Young Goo get pain every time Da-da has a problem. N I'm afraid it could be like human disease, gradually becomes deadly disease. N the last time he get malfunction is even more scary. 

9. Unforgettable

pi-Zap-1561818907738.jpg

Note: This scene would be for next eps (Eps. 15) in VIU's version...so probably it could be a spoiler for some of you.

This scene is just so Beautiful.

We got 2 scenes before when Young Goo threw it n then fixed it. They didn't give Us those scenes for nothing. 

Coz finally they could using it n dancing with that beautiful song.

Unforgettable
That's what you are
Unforgettable
Tho' near or far

So, is Young Goo will become her memory to hold? Or more than that?

Unforgettable
In every way
And forever more
That's how you'll stay

• Like 2
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, ro9oo said:

So there are 2 versions...the SBS's version that aired in SK (cut version) n the VIU's (original version). I don't know which version that aired in Viki tho. Btw, I knew that SBS reduce the eps so started from this week's episode the Editor has started their job

I read that the international viewers will still get the 40 episodes but 36 for SK.  I hope VIU is getting the international version.

Just a silly question, why we got 2 differents "packaging"? Lol....

Because YG has a better body? :P

Back to the episode, i feel sorry for YG, he looked so defeated.  Next week he will be revealed, i wonder if he will be returned to the company after that :anguished:

• Like 1

@zba72 oh thats great, Yess...I hope we get the full version. Reduce 2 eps for a drama means we missed a lot of things. From the previous week eps, IMO only 1 scene that important for the dramas...the others kinda OK to removed coz we still could understand it. N I hope they wouldn't cut YG n Da-da's scene. :cry:

So I think I'm going back using VIU's version for my 9oo's thoughts. Haha....

Haha...a better body...:D....MWJ has 2 shower scenes before...well probably they think we could recognize it. :sweat_smile:

Yes, with MWJ...It was an incident but with Da-da (who knows the consequences) who is the one whom spill the beans. Wonder what will happen? But hope the company still consider that YG is a different (special) case. 

• Like 1

preview july 10

OST part 8

If U can get 2 versions of this drama, I recommend to watch both versions. Beside U could get some importants scenes that got cut off, U also could get different feelings.

So I still mixed it up for my 9oo's thought for eps 15 & 16

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1562426449802.jpg

Well, it confirms now that Nam Bo Won isn't #1 or Zero One....haha....he's just a Hyung for Young Goo. Got a twist from him...its like what he said.....Why people react like that when he said he's fit. Hahaha....

N ahhh....so we get our new couple. A lovely couple. So, the girl who kiss him 1st is the one who get him. Hehe..

2. Dance

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1562426586462.jpg

I have wrote about this scene before but I think I should write it again because for this scene We got 2 versions. For this scene, I prefer the Cut version coz I got different feelings from the same scene just because of the song. Got that Unforgettable song from the Cut version...n beside we can feel the love from Da-da n her Dad, We also could feel how is the all 1st things Young Goo do with Da-da become unforgettable memories. 

N that things I didn't get from the Original version. The song is kinda they chose random song to just fill the scene. It make this scene didn't really give an impact. 

3. It was Love

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1562426677218.jpg

Let's try to analyze the kiss scene. Haha....So far it was only Young Goo who said I Love U . n he also told her that he wants to be loved. 

When the 1st kiss happened, Da-da was too emotionally n even she fainted n after that she never say I love You. 

N YES...It's so understandable to get some negative reactions with many reasonable reason. But once again, it's all back to what her heart n mind say n chose....

Since You are who You are, that's why I love You.

That's so lovely....

n I guess Young Goo didn't has any program to accept a love confession coz after all he was made to love Not to be loved. 
So I think even he said I Love You too...I think he's still in Surprise Mode that's why when Da-da initiate the kiss, he didn't give any respond n made Da-da had that kind of expression. Tho a second later finally he gives his response. Haha....

The Giving n Receiving Love

4. When it's time

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1562427228633.jpg

This is the scene that should not to get cut off. Many times he asked Da-da about sleeping together but all happened when he's already in the bedroom. Hahaha....n this is the 1st time when he ask it again  as a couple. His expression is so cute when ask it. Hahaha.....n he got her answer...Someday, when it's time n then he said he will wait for it. 

But in Cut version, we didn't get that kind of introduction. Just suddenly we get Da-da ask him to sleep together. Out of the blue.

With the introduction scene we could know that Da-da feel it's the right time n could understand his reaction. Our Young Goo who is still not familiar with receiving thingy, so surprise when finally receive what he wants.

5. Date

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1562427320035.jpg

Unfortunately we only get the Cinema n Playing part on the date scene in Cut version. Even in cinema part, they cut the holding hand part...just suddenly he took the Coke. 

I notice that Da-da has a different hairstyle n wear a dress, so I wonder whether he notices it too or not. N Yeah he did. N its so funny. Hahaha....especially with his comment about her dress. It's too short. LMAO....

n the Cafe part....its the introduction for the next scene not just suddenly she talks with him casually. Need reason for that. 

N its also a callback scene with the previous eps when she ask which term he wants beside "Young Goo". Hahaha...

N another callback scene with MWJ about his worries with what people will say about Da-da...n the answer is don't mind with other people say.

N unfortunately we didn't get the part when he kiss her cheek in both version. 

6. Good Morning

pi-Zap-1562427029377.jpg

Its definitely the BEST Good Morning scene. Hehehe....n I like with their convo before Da-da fall asleep n their morning convo. From the still pic that released before, I know that we will get that Picnic scene tho I'm afraid if it could become just another memory for Da-da. Like her answer to Young Goo's question..."where do dead peole go?" They remain in people's memory.

7. The Tears

pi-Zap-1562426959268.jpg

Yes, he can eat n drink but Tear is not something that a Robot need. Their "job" is only giving love. N like what happened with Zero Seven...even until the end..she keeps telling Diana is a good person n keep smiling. 

Crying is part of human emotional package.  

I function because of you n live because of you.

N the tears come after we see Diana throw the Heart Cooler. The connection between Da-da n Young Goo is becoming more strong...She cries, He cries.

He thought that he became more human tho Nam Bo Won said it's because his meltdown.

We got 2 characters posters before.

1. Da-da with the Robot doll n tho it broken before but it could be fixed.

2. Young Goo with his Pinky (like the pinky light in Da-da's ring) Love Sweatshirt...with that Heart Cooler. 

I haven't watched Ep.16 with the sub so I don't know whether Nam Bo Won could make it again or not?

But I still hope he could be fixed like the Robot doll. So, the character poster has the same meaning.

8. Da-da The Anti Machine

Spoiler

pi-Zap-1562426861416.jpg

N there U go....Da-da is going back to the old Da-da who is an Anti Machine. I like that they didn't forget about this. Because its important thing n told Us how strong is the connection between Da-da n Young Goo....The 1st time saw her crying like that....but luckily this time she isn't alone.

With the strong connection between Da-da and Young Goo, I still have hope to get a happy ending for Da-da n Young Goo BUT....

9. The Meltdown

pi-Zap-1562427122716.jpg

If at the end, they couldn't stop his meltdown. I will take that one as my Ending.

When he took her to the ocean before n asked her to love him. I want an ending like that. Its another callback scene. But it's different coz at that moment, both of them take the same position. The Giver and The Receiver of the Love. N well, I really get it. But it's not happened at the last eps. So I don't know whether I should be happy or not. 

MWJ is growing mature but don't know why I prefer they're not coming back as a couple.

Both of them learn the mistake and what is love from Young Goo n begin a new life.

So, We''ll see...the answer for a question from this drama....What is LOVE?

Love is not about winning or losing

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So I am watching eps30-34 without subs...and I don’t get what the struggle of Young Gu was when he had to undergo repair.

did it have to do with him needing a reset to fully recover and not be able to remember dada? Then he chose not to so as to preserve memories but a part of him remains damaged?? 

He is sad - What did did he have to sacrifice? 

Making wild guesses here :P

• Like 2

clips from last episode

Spoiler

• Like 1

Oh god that was it come on! I am sick of those  hiding  the face endings they are so stupid. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The green umbrella again.  So who do you think is under the umbrella?  My guess it could be YG since his thumb moved after Da Da visited him.  At least it ended with her smiling :D

• Like 1

66648727_126413728609695_185593803843639

Spoiler

66262484_470548880185136_909725041591722

65522944_2587400347939515_71311407883754

65672162_484345912340812_222552783358267

She was too focused on her Robot Boyfriend that she doesn't see the person who really Love her.:bawling:

66283953_336724603922611_506792775745651

Spoiler

66182363_154826195645373_253037581931596

66273805_342666889995503_827652328775373

65184799_157890958672359_602105424407929

Wang joon really deserves her , he'll do anything for Her happiness Even if His Own heart Hurts. By the Ending His Unconditional Love Supposed to be Win But Then it's Open Ending.

I think it's WJ in the Ending .

Original story favors WJ End Game.

(But because its open Ending It's all Depends upon Our Heart .)

EVEN if they clearly End up her with Wang joon it may not be the right decision but a selfish ending for her. 

She neglected his Heart(Human Heart), for a Robot Boyfriend so she doesn't deserve him.

In Every term I'm totally disappointed with this drama writing work , dragging the script for 20 (40 Episodes). I think drama based on Webtoon or Manga should be limited to 12 Episodes. Unnecessary covering totally ruined the story.

Diana character was totally wasted.

So many viewers complained about Bang Minah acting but I like her , she's good.

• Like 2

On 7/12/2019 at 2:09 AM, RPM said:

Oh my goodness! I want so much for this to be true. Which episode shows MWJ with the green umbrella?

• Like 1

Viki Still says 2 episodes coming I am so confused the way this drama was handled.

What I didn't understand is why Da Da not even tried to catched the heart cooler when Diana dropped it, it was like WTF... shouldn't that the reflex anyone will do if that's something that important? at least try to catch instead of just standing there with disbelieving eyes?

• Like 1

Glimpse the ending--I lost interest in the story about 4 . episodes ago.

Lurked but had nothing to say.

The version of make your own ending didn't work.

About human boyfriend.

Spoiler

In the first episodes I thought he was worthy because his love shone through, but as the series went on after his manager was unveiled he became less and less worthy.  HIs attitude after YG was revealed as a robot exposed how unfit he was to be a partner.  His total disregard of DaDa's feeling and acting unilaterally in ways that changed DaDa's life was manipulative and controlling. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Viki Still says 2 episodes coming I am so confused the way this drama was handled.

From what I understand the international audience would still get the 2eps

• Like 2