The Official Blackbeat Thread

bubbles

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

go to jaewon's cyworld there's a pc there with Go ARA!!!! I think jae won's directing a MV... PLease visit his site!!! I'm not sure though.. just please visit to make it clear!

http://www.cyworld.com/draonvoice

wait... Didn't blackbeat won BEST NEW GROUP in MMF in year 2002??

Yeap. They did. And the link to JaeWon's Cy is wrong. It's DRAGONVOICE.

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dah_jOkA

I'm not sure he's the main one in control anymore, Henry- none of us who've loved them (even before they came out as a group) understand what's happening. We just hang on to the fact that they're still together--and keep hoping they do come out again. Some people are even blaming DBSK (who I love also <_< ) because they haven't been out much, and are minus a 2nd jib all this time--but the blame or responsiblity belongs with the ent. company--and who knows what's in their heads. -_______-;

All we can do is wait some more.

--------------

Thank you, Bao.

they need serious glomping.

:phew:

ooo whoa whoa, u no my name? aww man i feel so touched, i need to start learning other people's names as well

Guest Dah_jOkA

oooooooo rite rite TAKEFORUMS, oooo i remeber u now, NOONA!!! how ya doin? good i hope, its nice dat ur taking care of tha cards for SeungHee, good vocalist

• 1 month later...

[포토] 블랙비트 "저희 곧 2집 내요!"

[조이뉴스24 2006-02-15 23:11:22]

<조이뉴스24> 남성 5인조 그룹 블랙비트가 15일 오후 서울 청담동 리베라호텔에서 열린 SM 엔터테인먼트 창립 10주년 기념 비전 선포식에 참석했다.

지난 2002년 1집을 발표한 이후 그룹 동방신기와 슈퍼주니어의 안무가로 활약하기도 했던 이들은 올해 상반기 2집을 내놓고 활동을 재개할 계획이다.

Credit: Empas

Rough translation by me.

Its basically saying, that they have been helping in the choerography of dbsg, super junior and other sm trainies. Also, since their debut in 2002 they have been on hold but they will resume activities later this year.

-----------------------------

That's all I got from my bad korean. If anyone else can translate better please do so. I really really hope and *crossfingers* that they do comeback! Now, I'm soooooooooooo anxious! XD

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

I want to ask JaeWon, but my Korean is so bad, I don't even know how to start a sentence... >.< I can only wish him good luck, and all he does is say "thank you"... This is so frustrating!

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

Guest IronBfly

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if they were still together. Their dancing is really amazing. I got hooked after watching a perf for Nalgae. So synchronized. Simply amazing.

Their dancing is really amazing. I got hooked after watching a perf for Nalgae. So synchronized. Simply amazing.

They've been dancing together a very long time--and long before they ever came out as 'Black Beat' B)

I want to ask JaeWon, but my Korean is so bad, I don't even know how to start a sentence... >.< I can only wish him good luck, and all he does is say "thank you"... This is so frustrating!

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

Heh-Chiqa, I think if you majorly glomped him--he'd get the message. :sweatingbullets: j/k lol Your Korean is way better than mine, though. -________-; You could always ask one of your dongsaeng deul for a little help writing whatver you want to say.

aaaaugh the pics. :blush: Bao beat me to it again!! LOL I saw them in the pic thread, but didn't want to link them (not nice) to NalGae forum--so I went to look for them, and was going to post them later. :P Even though some of us have been able to see other pics all along--it still makes me happy to see them together (as friends and as a group) any other time.

And there's no way I'm giving up hope on a 2nd, either-it has to be coming...however long it takes.

*squeals quietly*

xD

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

The 2nd album WILL be coming although it takes forever to make! ^^ I asked JaeWon but all he said was : "Thank you for waiting!" I'm so frustrated. I guess they, too, don't know when the album will be released. >.<

Onni! You or BaO can post the pics at NalGae... ^^ I have a bunch of them, too! ^^;; Just too lazy to post, and I have tons of KangIn's pics to post, too >.<

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

He said the same thing over and over again, PEOPLE SAY. ^^ But the album's not released yet. I guess we can't believe what he says until SM Town releases it.

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

The 2nd album WILL be coming although it takes forever to make! ^^ I asked JaeWon but all he said was : "Thank you for waiting!" I'm so frustrated. I guess they, too, don't know when the album will be released. >.<

Onni! You or BaO can post the pics at NalGae... ^^ I have a bunch of them, too! ^^;; Just too lazy to post, and I have tons of KangIn's pics to post, too >.<

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

It must be frustrating for them, too... after all, we've been hearing the same thing for 4 years. t_t We've been excited over 'maybe' before...and as much as some of us love them, especially when they say it's coming--we would rather see it for ourselves. :P

Chiqa, I don't want to distract you at all from posting Jihun's pics--so go riiiiight ahead :blush: I'll post all the SM ones I can find--and I can ask Bao if she wants to post the others.

I lIked them alot... espe. jeawon.... what happened to them??

they've been working at different things--other than school, they're working with other gasoo as choreographers. It seems they've been performing here and there, too--but un-officially...we've seen a couple of pics--but no one has any video.

I love them. I'm really disappointed that they haven't released at least a single in the past four years.

When they first came out there was so much bashing. Stuff about how they want to be the next HOT and how they suck compared to HOT blahblahblah.

Anyways, their songs were pretty good.

But all of SM's groups that debuted around that time havent made it very far.

I heard that they were going to release a 2nd album soon. Four years ago their album was kind of like DBSG's 2nd. I wonder how they've change.

I love them. I'm really disappointed that they haven't released at least a single in the past four years.

When they first came out there was so much bashing. Stuff about how they want to be the next HOT and how they suck compared to HOT blahblahblah.

Anyways, their songs were pretty good.

I heard that they were going to release a 2nd album soon. Four years ago their album was kind of like DBSG's 2nd. I wonder how they've change.

They have great voices--even better than when they debuted--I have almost all the SM Summer/Winter songs they did (one on each album), so at least I could hear them once in a while...they just keep getting better.

that bs is so annoying-- but it's never true, either. People STILL hate BB because they say BB claimed they were going to be the 'next H.O.T'...when they never said anything like it. They said the same thing about DongBang, too. H.O.T are their idols, also--how dumb would any gasoo deul be-- to claim they would be a replacement--and better than--H.O.T? That would be committing professional suicide.

-______-

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

^^ I still like HOT... JangWooHyuk mostly. ^^ But I don't compare this group and that group. Each group is unique, especially Black Beat! ^^

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

Guest BendyStraw

Most artists even outside of SM Town who debuted in 2002 didnt return... cause that's when music piracy in korea went crazy -_- Ex: MILK, Shinvi, BlackBeat, Isak N Jiyeon, there are more i just only have the SM town artists in mind at the moment lol...

Archived