The Official Blackbeat Thread

bubbles

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm...Bao--the pic is kind of fuzzy--but I wonder if that isn't Sang Hun in the white beanie and glasses... Great pics of So Min ssi--Didn't see them because I haven't been in any of their Cyworlds for a few months.

I wonder if the photographer is the gasoo 'The Name'?

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

Hmm... I only got new photos of Kangin. I seldom go to the other members' Cyworlds. ^^;; But... Thanks for the pics!

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

Guest .yiaZ.

i miss em...>_< but yeah its been a LONG while since i heard about them... hehehe but yeah damn Kangin and Somin looks effing sexy there!!! ahahah

Guest ginaz s t y l e

whoa..so sad..and yet they are gettin

old now... T-T like..really they are gettin old..

1981? i'm so used to seeing like 1986-1988

Guest cappuccino_xbear

^ yeahh. it makes me sad too. why won't sm at least let them act or something? get those pretty faces out there!

Guest Dah_jOkA

gyea, pretty good dancers for a boyband, SM only cares about money, not how each individual's feel, i feel bad for blackbeat, dedicating most of ur life to make it big, training hard each and everyday hoping that one day it'll pay off only to get brushed off to tha side, well EFF u SM, never liked the guy, but i still give tha guy propz

hmm...Bao--the pic is kind of fuzzy--but I wonder if that isn't Sang Hun in the white beanie and glasses... Great pics of So Min ssi--Didn't see them because I haven't been in any of their Cyworlds for a few months.

I wonder if the photographer is the gasoo 'The Name'?

lol, yes it's sanghun! XD i forgot to seperate the pic. from somin's^^

gyea, pretty good dancers for a boyband, SM only cares about money, not how each individual's feel, i feel bad for blackbeat, dedicating most of ur life to make it big, training hard each and everyday hoping that one day it'll pay off only to get brushed off to tha side, well EFF u SM, never liked the guy, but i still give tha guy propz

I'm not sure he's the main one in control anymore, Henry- none of us who've loved them (even before they came out as a group) understand what's happening. We just hang on to the fact that they're still together--and keep hoping they do come out again. Some people are even blaming DBSK (who I love also <_< ) because they haven't been out much, and are minus a 2nd jib all this time--but the blame or responsiblity belongs with the ent. company--and who knows what's in their heads. -_______-;

All we can do is wait some more.

--------------

Thank you, Bao.

they need serious glomping.

:phew:

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

I think they're still together because they have been friends waaaaay long before they even debuted. ^^;; Remember JiHun's birthday last year when they all ( other 6 members ) come together and party? ^^ Even JYP dancer team got together with them at the party! Well, if they don't sing, at least let them dance!!!! I want to see them on stage... >.< It's such a waste of their skills.

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

i use to be all obsessed with them.. I was like their biggest fan for a couple of weeks, but my love for them kinda died down..

THey are really good.. Great dancers and they even appeared in

Shinhwa's MVs.. Well, atleast one of them.. Aniways,

I love their songs - good voices, and hawt guys, and they were

dancers for like Dana, and Shinhwa and others.. that's why

they are such good dancers..

I think blackbeat debuted at the wrong time. Along with shinvi and the other girl group(cant remeber the group name at the moment but i know ter's yumi bomi hyunjin anmd jiyoung in the group LOL >.<). I guess SM decided this batch aint good enuff n thought of something else and thus there's dbsg and csjh now..which I assume is successful. All companies care about profits.. so I dun relli blame SM for that.

Anyhow, I wish them all the best in whatever they r doing... ^^;

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

Here's a New Year Greeting from JaeWon ( it popped up this morning when I opened my Cy... >.< ) :

^^ㅋ 새해복 마이마이 받으세여^^ 건강조심하시구요^^

I think he mispelled something... Err... ^^ㅋㅋ Nevermind...

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

I think blackbeat debuted at the wrong time. Along with shinvi and the other girl group(cant remeber the group name at the moment but i know ter's yumi bomi hyunjin anmd jiyoung in the group LOL >.<). I guess SM decided this batch aint good enuff n thought of something else and thus there's dbsg and csjh now..which I assume is successful. All companies care about profits.. so I dun relli blame SM for that.

Anyhow, I wish them all the best in whatever they r doing... ^^;

that was MILK... Who knows what's in SM Ent.'s heads--they know Black Beat are awesomely talented--if they didn't think they were any good--they never would have been in so many MVs, or been backdancing for other gasoo before they even debuted themselves...and with so many people wanting them, and waiting for their come back, I'm sure they'd make money for SM. DB (I love them too) are huge right now, but I don't see any conflict there, either...although I know there are people who blame them for everything. -___-;

I guess there must be some reason--even if we don't know what it is. I think I would worry more if they hadn't been included in the last SM Summer/Winter CDs.

t_t

Archived