The Official Blackbeat Thread

bubbles

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cappuccino_xbear

i agree with jinjin<3. i used to watch their nalgae performances over and over again and they all matched each other. i was always so amazed. hahah XD are they ever going to release a 2nd album? it's been so long already. T_T somin is so hot but jaewon is my favorite. XD

Guest hey_liz

Why didn't I saw this thread earlier???? O_O I really miss them!!! Everyday I tryhunting for their perf!!! I really want to buy their album too!

My fav member is JANG JIN YOUNG!!!! They're not only great dancers but singers too!!!!

Did you know that their leader "SoMin" was in a movie??

Jae Won appeared on one of H.O.T's MV

They're BOA's back dancers and choreographers before!! ^^

BlackBeat is CHoi Shiwon's fav group! (visit his cyworld !) edited:12/05/3:33 (sorry! hahaha! I was thinking about my xanga that i typed xanga not cyworld!! forgive me! =P)

Jihun kissed Xiah on HOTMAIL MV!

hahhahahaa!!!! FACTS!

Guest ginaz s t y l e

their album is really great

my favorite song is 헤어지기전 & THE FAN

i like Somin the best. he has that mystery look.

but i LOVE YUNHO ♥

their album is really great

my favorite song is 헤어지기전 & THE FAN

i like Somin the best. he has that mystery look.

but i LOVE YUNHO ♥

LOL, i agree! somin is my favorite member. He's hot in a non typical way and he's so mysterious! XD

I also like his attempts at rapping. So CUTE! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BendyStraw

Here are some facts about BlackBeat some may not know...

Lee So Min use to be a back-up dance for Seo Tai Ji and Boys. Afterwards, he joined SM Town and occasionally rapped for S.E.S. the biggest song he appeared in was Loving You.

Sang Hoon was once a member for the korean hip hop group the Honey Family but for some reason had left and joined SM Town. He also rapped for S.E.S. and did the narrations for Shinvi's song Princess in the Castle.

Sim Jae Won was apart of the group called Eagle-5 which shortly disbanded after there 2nd album. They came out around H.O.T.'s 2nd-3rd album but didnt last long. He appeared in the rap for S.E.S.'s Twilight Zone.

Jung Ji Hoon and Jang Jin Young did the rap for S.E.S.'s Sha la la and all 7 members of BlackBeat (yes, there were 7 members at 1st) were the back up singers for Lee Ji Hoon (i think it was him but right now im not to sure...).

Also, BlackBeat would dance in practically all S.E.S. videos/performances before they officially debuted. Ji Hoon, Jae Won, Sang Hoon, and Kang In (didnt become apart of the final BlackBeat set up) were the dancers/coreographers for BoA's ID; Peace B. Oh yeah, all 7 of them were in the All Your Dreams m/v. And at the moment I can't remember the 7th BlackBeat member >.> lol

Guest & JEWELRY ;

Here are some facts about BlackBeat some may not know...

Lee So Min use to be a back-up dance for Seo Tai Ji and Boys. Afterwards, he joined SM Town and occasionally rapped for S.E.S. the biggest song he appeared in was Loving You.

Sang Hoon was once a member for the korean hip hop group the Honey Family but for some reason had left and joined SM Town. He also rapped for S.E.S. and did the narrations for Shinvi's song Princess in the Castle.

Sim Jae Won was apart of the group called Eagle-5 which shortly disbanded after there 2nd album. They came out around H.O.T.'s 2nd-3rd album but didnt last long. He appeared in the rap for S.E.S.'s Twilight Zone.

Jung Ji Hoon and Jang Jin Young did the rap for S.E.S.'s Sha la la and all 7 members of BlackBeat (yes, there were 7 members at 1st) were the back up singers for Lee Ji Hoon (i think it was him but right now im not to sure...).

Also, BlackBeat would dance in practically all S.E.S. videos/performances before they officially debuted. Ji Hoon, Jae Won, Sang Hoon, and Kang In (didnt become apart of the final BlackBeat set up) were the dancers/coreographers for BoA's ID; Peace B. Oh yeah, all 7 of them were in the All Your Dreams m/v. And at the moment I can't remember the 7th BlackBeat member >.> lol

I think it was Hyun Jae.. =]

And I also remember it was So Min that did the narration in the Shinvi song.. but now i`m not so sure...

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

Maybe I should join this, too... ^^ I saw your sig Bao! ^^

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

jihun.jpg

sanghun.jpg

jinyoung.jpg

jaewon.jpg

somin.jpg

kangin.jpg

hyunjae.jpg

Black Beat History - 7 Members, Read here to know the original group!

There are 5 members in Black Beat Finale ^^ but the original Black Beat consists of 7 members, not 5.

The reason why no one knows them, is because outside Korea most people only know Black Beat since last year : 2002, BUT their first debut was in 2000, complete as a 7-member group, in Dream Concert 2000 as LeeJiHun's backvocalists and dancers, also in SES First Concert as the choreographers and rappers!! ^^ And they also performed in the first SM Town Love n Dream Concert in 2000....... along with all the other SM artists~ ^^

Before the year 2002, Black Beat only performed as rappers and dancers for other artists, sometimes together, sometimes only one or two of them.

Their 1st album ( The #1 Performance / Finale ) was released in 2002.

Meanwhile, the other member, Kangin, joined a new group... Their group name is O.N. ( pronounced as Ow-En )... from 203 Entertainment.... They were a rather old group from the year 2002... They had been performing live UNDERGROUND for a year before their debut in 2004. Underground means they don't release any album, but only performing live in concerts and cafes...

Kangin joined them since December 2002, after Starlight Casting System put him under 203 Entertainment. So he's the newest member in the group. The ON 1st album title is "So Good" and you can find the album on sale @ yesasia.com ^^

And the other member HyunJae is busying himself training @ JYP Entertainment ( Sidus Entertainment ) and he also acts in theaters ^^ ...

===========================

BLACK BEAT DISCOGRAPHY :

01. SES - Noreul Saranghae MV : YooHyunJae ( dancer )

02. SES - Noreul Saranghae Performance :

YooHyunJae ( dancer ), LeeSoMin ( rapper ), JungJiHun ( rapper )

03. SES - Dreams Come True Performance :

YooHyunJae, JungJiHun, LeeSoMin, LeeKangIn,

HwangSangHun, SimJaeWon ( all dancers )

04. SES - Love Performance : YooHyunJae ( rapper )

05. SES - Twilight Zone MV & Performance :

YooHyunJae ( dancer ), SimJaeWon ( rapper )

06. SES First Concert : Black Beat ( rappers, dancers, choreographers )

07. SES - Sha La La Performance :

JungJiHun & JangJinYoung ( rapper ), LeeKangIn ( dancer )

08. SES - Snow Christmas Performance : HwangSangHun ( dancer )

09. BoA* First Album : Black Beat ( dancers, choreographers )

10. BoA* - ID Peace B MV & Performance :

YooHyunJae, JungJiHun, HwangSangHun, SimJaeWon ( all dancers )

11. BoA* - Sara MV :

YooHyunJae, JungJiHun, HwangSangHun, SimJaeWon ( all dancers )

12. BoA* - Sara Performance : LeeKangIn ( dancer )

13. Fly To The Sky - Day By Day & Fly To The Sky Performances :

JangJinYoung, LeeKangIn ( all dancers )

14. HOT - We Are The Future MV : SimJaeWon ( the thief )

15. ShinHwa - All Your Dreams MV : All 7 Black Beat members are there.

16. ShinHwa - Wedding March MV : JangJinYoung as the younger JunJin.

17. LeeJiHun - Chun Ae Performances : All Black Beat ( back vocals + dancers )

18. Fly To The Sky - Future Tonight : All Black Beat ( back vocals )

19. Dana - SM Town Summer Vacation Album : All Black Beat ( rappers )

20. ShinBi - Princess in the Castle ( ShinBi's 1st Album, track 09 ) :

LeeSoMin ( narrator in the beginning of the song )

and All Black Beat ( back vocals )

LeeSoMin was a Seotaiji backdancer before all this... ^^ SimJaeWon was a member of Eagle5 ( with Rich and Ron.E too!! ^^ )

... and HwangSangHun was one of Honey Family members~~~~!!

Credits to NalGae Forum and me~ ^^ http://blackbeat.ipbhost.com

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

Heheh... Hi Bao! ^^

Here are some Kangin -sshi studio photos. ^^ I just LOVE him to death!

Studio_001.jpg

Studio_002.jpg

Studio_003.jpg

Studio_004.jpg

Studio_005.jpg

Studio_006.jpg

Studio_007.jpg

Studio_008.jpg

Please do not post outside or Soompi or the links will go down immediately. Thanks! ^^

All photo credits go to Kangin -sshi~ ^^

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

so dats kang in huh? hMm does him and the other member got nething out yet? ilke songs or perfs. or stuff?

i don't think they have anything yet, all i know is that jaewon, sanghoon, and jihoon are helping sm train their new trainees

I think Hyun Jae is working for JYP. I'm not sure if he's choreographing, though. I hope he comes out again himself, and doesn't stay in the backround...but if he's happier that way--then we'll except him the way he is.

hey--when some of us say 'we love BB', we mean all of them--and we aren't kidding. I miss ON, too--that's the group Kang In is with (also not active right now -.- )...they're pretty great dancers (and have good voices) themselves.

I bought their debut CD a couple of years ago, after hearing one song. I had no idea who they were, or what they looked like, until I had the CD in my hands... imagine the shock I got finally seeing Kang In again.

:sweatingbullets:

Archived