The Official Blackbeat Thread

bubbles

Hrmm..i dont see anyone making a thread about them so I'll start If you dont know about blackbeat you're missing out on them! So far they have 1 album out l_p1001828161.jpg Black Beat #2002 - The First Performance #001 1. Intro ( Can't you feel) 2. The Fan 3. 날개 4. Lover 5. In the Sky 6. Blackbeat 7. Dangerous 8. 회상 9. Y ( Tell me why) 10. 헤어지기전 11. Shine 12. Night Fever 13. 친구 14. In the Sky ( Radio version bonus track ) Profiles posted by HyunJoonzGurl~* Profiles Blackbeat Links Blackbeat fanlisting Blackbeat Forum: Night Fever

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shikamaru

very very fine dancers the lot are.. hehe

jaewon was just neat

and outta everyone i've ever heard, he is the ONLY one who really does sound like WOOHYUK when he does the crazy rap.. less energy tho but still cool. =)

Guest hello_se7en

yeah i have their album too and i really like it.

i wish they would come back cus their dancing was just insaaaaaane.

if anyone wants one of their performances, i have it in my clubbox. ^_^

Guest jinjin<3

In my opinion, they're the most balanced group in terms of dancing. I used to watch their performances all the time (and their video) and was so amazed by how synchronized their dancing is. Every movement matches with all the other members.

Guest Jenii.E

>.< i no, their dancing was the best n still is

but after their first album....who nos wat happened to them

i no tat SM is releasing a Winter Album thingy..n they're included

Guest & JEWELRY ;

the group that made me fall in to kpop :D

Awesome.

I really loved Jin Young from first sight, and he remains my favorite member..

but later on I grew into Sang Hoon and So Min.. <33

(especially when they first debuted.. So Min looked HOTTTT and Sang Hoon was SEXY with his white hair)

My sister likes Jae Won x]

Ji Hoon is cool..

They`re so talented in dancing (awesome), and pretty good at singing & rapping.

I`ll never regret buying their CD; they`re worth it.

Guest suejinners

i love their song in the sky? thats the slow song right?

yeah they keep saying that they will come out soon. but they are busy with school or whatever?

SM is too busy with boa, dbsg and chungsangjihee.. and their "lil trainees"

The most important think about Black Beat at this point--is that they're still together.

And just because they haven't been visible--that doesn't mean they're a 'failure', like some people seem to think.

We just have to wait some more.

I agree! tho they arent being promoted by sm they are still together which is a good thing! They will definitely be back someday :D

oh, i've never seen them perform. now i want to. anybody willing to send me their 'awesome' performance to me?

i thought they broke up.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I've seen them in smtown's MVs, but I've never heard their songs.

Were they the ones who were in Shinhwa's "All Your Dreams" MV? the ones who had a dance battle w/ shinhwa?

oh, i've never seen them perform. now i want to. anybody willing to send me their 'awesome' performance to me?

i thought they broke up.

nope, they are still together!

anyways, I'll upload one of their performance that i have later because my computer is retard and it wont upload anything.

Archived