W24 > Boyband >(Official Thread)<

Nakiami Kyoko

459?cb=20180310001446&path-prefix=es

W24

Number of members: 5 guys.
Debut: March 8, 2018
links of official social media:https://www.facebook.com/W24.jarmy, 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpIQ_PHkivL2HHWfdgO-Urw?view_as=subscriber, https://www.instagram.com/w24_official_/
Agency: Jarmy Entertainment http://jarmyent.com/?c=art&k=profile&aidx=9

:star:                                                                              :star:                                                                                           :star:

Members

Kim Yoon Su

28958511_177099176132121_776678379452628

Singer and guitarist
 W24 MEMBER 
Stage name: Yunsoo
Name: Kim Yunsoo
Position: Guitar
Born: August 15th, 1995. 
Facts
Height: 182 cm
Zodiac: Leo
Hobby: listening to music, making songs.
Favorite food: hamburger 
Favorite movie: ode to my father
Favorite artist: Coldplay 
Favorite music: lucid fall
Has been playing the guitar since middle school. 
Yunsoo said that he hated being in front of people since he was a child and he was introduced to the guitar in this condition. 
He is a precise and responsible, he always goes to appointments on time and is like an alarm clock and gets up right on time.   

정호원 / Jung Ho Won / Juan

29177722_10157167352847785_3585991735756

vocalist

Stage name: Howon
Name: Cheong Howon
Position: vocalist
Born: October 27, 1992
Facts
height: 173cm 
Zodiac: Scorpio 
Birthplace: Chile 
Languages: Spanish, English, Korean
Hobby: games
Favorite food: tripe
Favorite music: R&B, Soul
Favorite movie: fiction, drama, comedy (Parent Trap)
Favorite artist: Baek Yerin
Role model: Stevie Wonder, Moon Myungjin
Spanish name: Juan
Born in Chile because of his fathers business and lived there for 19 years. He went to korea to go to college and went into the military. -
“Multilingual king” 

박아론 / Park Aa Ron

29177705_10157167352792785_5475881028822

Keyboard

Stage name: Aaron 
Name: Park Aaron
Position: Keyboard
Born: June 19th, 1995
Facts
Height: 175 cm
Zodiac: Gemini
Hobby: watching movies, eat everything he can (same honestly) going to cafes, reading magazines. 
Charm point: joy, very positive!
Favorite food: “all kinds of food” (cant relate more to someone!) Favorite music: Jazz, movies music, ccm 
Favorite artist: Jazz pianist Keith Jarrett. 
Aaron is the atmosphere maker of the group.
Aaron is very loud, hyper, happy, smiley, cute and playful

김종길 / Kim Jong Gil

29186816_10157167352942785_5811800313660

Leader and drummer

Stage name: Jonggil 김종길

Name: Kim Jonggil 김종길
Position: Leader, Drums, Chorus
Born: August 27, 1992
Facts
Height: 179 cm
Zodiac: Leo
Hobby: walking, watching movies, reading webtoons
Favorite song/music: fields of God by Sting
Favorite artist: Michael Jackson
Favorite movie: The Admiral: Roaring Currents
-Jonggil is the one who thought to start a team and the one who created the band. 
Honestly his smile is so heartwarming! 

Park Ji Won / 박지원

29196991_10157167352587785_6669508928564

Bass guitarist
  Stage name: Jiwon
Name: Park Jiwon
Position:Maknae, Bass
Born: December 23rd 1996
Facts
Height: 177cm
Zodiac:Capricorn 
Hobby:walking around, cooking, lego
Charming point: dimple
Favorite food: KBBQ
Favorite music:d’angelo, Zannabi. 
Favorite movie:KiKujiro
Favorite artist: 새소년
His role in the group is “housewife” since he cooks, does laundry, and cooks meat well. Cooking makes him happy. 
In his opinion the other members can’t live without him, since he does everything in the house. 
Even though he is the youngest, sometimes he plays the role of being the one who makes the older members shake hands and make up when they are having a disagreement. - 

On March 8, the MV of his debut song Always Missing You was uploaded to his official YouTube channel. 
The song was written by  Kim Yoon Su.The mini album contains songs titled 'Singing Dancing',
 'Love Me', 'I want to know you' and 'Myriad'.

On March 9 they made their stage debut at KBS2 Music Bank.

Mini Album:

Singing Dancing

latest?cb=20180310002114&path-prefix=es

1. Always Missing You
  2. Singing Dancing
  3. Love Me
  4. I Want To Know You
  5. Myriad

inf from: wikidrama

inf: W24NY .IG :https://www.instagram.com/w24.ny/

Who is W24? [interview]

20180305151351_9c4933ee.png

Enter Article 2018.03.08 15:55Last Modified 2018.03.08 15:55
2018030815393466946_1520491173.jpg

[World News 24 hours.] The band, which hopes that their music will be heard all over the world 24 hours a day, will release their first mini-album 'SINGING DANCING' on August 8. W24 is composed of 5 members, including Kim Jong Gil (leader, drums), Chung Ho Won (vocals), Park Aaron (keyboard), Kim Yoon Soo (guitar) and Park Ji Won (bass). 

All four of them except Chung Ho-won are from the University of Seoul. Park Aaron helped Kim Jong-gil finish the final test and started recruiting a team. Chung Ho-won, who had a unique tone, was selected last in the audition. 

Although they were less than a year old, they were proud of their exceptional teamwork. Despite the 'first' interview, Mike was able to complement each other's answers and empathize without a moment of hesitation. "We are together in a camp," they said. "We seem to be closer together because we live together."

"We of mine to really talk much. Minor starting with guess eased because out of all the things in the family think this is what I want. Not it not going to process their jobs and now're going to throw all along been in the past. Relations also been deepened, I think we love each other a lot. "(Aaron Park)

2018030815394866948_1520491187.jpg

◆ I 
looked into the warrior of W24 to become W24. Kim Jong-gil, who started to learn drums at church in junior high school, majored in music at university after high school, and became a leader by forming W24 with long-standing relationship with his current agency, Jarmy Entertainment. 

In particular, he showed a special attachment to the drums. He put the drums together and said, "The heart of music." He said, "Drums are the aid of all instruments." "The indigenous people of Africa have a lot of percussive instruments, so it's a very important instrument - it's like a real heartbeat," he says, "people are feeling a lot of primitive feelings on the drum. The drums have bass drums and cymbals, so they have all the bands. " 

Chung, who liked to sing since he was a child, joined W24 because he wanted to impress people. He said, "I do not have a voice in the lyrics, I think it is the charm that is responsible for it, and the sound of the instrument is of course important, but I do not think it will play a role in ringing people's minds." 

Kim Jong-gil also said, "I also think that the vocals are chan," and the drums are the heart, but we do not actually have lyrics, but we can not convey the message correctly, but vocals can only communicate what we want to say. "He added.

2018030815400266949_1520491202.jpg

Park Aaron, who had played the piano since he was a junior high school student, called the piano "a material that was so important". He said, "Even if it is the same bread, it does not change depending on what kind of genius it is." When you play a piano, you can see it in various ways, because it has to understand the melody, melody and rhythm. "If you go to Synthesizer, you can see not only the piano but also the sound of other instruments, even if you have the same song, it will come out differently depending on what direction you are in and what direction you have. I have increased the merits of. 

Kim Yoon - soo has been unexpectedly exercising all the time. He was playing soccer in elementary school. He was in middle school when he was thinking "I have lots of kids flying." "I did not want anyone to be in front of me since I was a kid, so I met a guitarist, and the guitar instrument was a performance instrument, so how burdened I was to be in charge of it. I did not feel intense, I felt awakened to my potential, I started with after-school activities and decided to major in entrance examination. " However, he was able to concentrate more on music because he was "lacking in the level of studying". 

Kim Yoon - su also said, "The guitar itself is a melody instrument and a chord instrument.

Park jiwon lined up at the cathedral to recruit a person who wanted to hit the crowd, but there were a lot of people and he was pushed to the base. He went from school to the band, but he did not like the bass so much that he was 'bass' properly to get out. He said, "My mother still does not know my voice, but I liked it, and if there is no bass, it makes a sound, it does not look any better, but at first I tried to make the bass gorgeous at first. I need a base to support it, "he said.

2018030815402366951_1520491222.jpg

◆ From 'housewife' Park Ji-won to 'atmosphere maker' Park Aaron 
asked W24 about role of 'private' (not?) Role in the team as an official band. Members of the youngest Park Ji Won 'housewife' has gathered his mouth. Cooks, as well as laundry, and cooks well. Park Ji-won said, "I get happiness while cooking, and the process itself is fun." 

Kim Jong-gil said Kim Yoon-su 'is an icon of sincerity like an alarm clock. The hourly promise keeps like a knife unconditionally and says, "What can not you do?" As a philosopher Kant reminds me of the tightness, Park Aaron praised, "I think so, but also humorous in nature. He was the most confident vocalist, and he praised the comedian "Jade" in the comedy. 

The order of Aaron followed. The answer of Kim Yoon-soo followed. To Park Aaron, he said, "It is so delicate that I hit the piano, I buy it even if I am sick. 

The members said, "Chung gives a lot of laughter to the team." Born in Chile and lived in South America for 19 years, he recalled his episodes of misunderstanding and misunderstanding the reins as bold words. Kim Jong - gil said, "Ho - won is really cute.

Finally, the role of the leader was played by Park Aaron. "If you are a team leader, you do not have much authority or a strong charisma," he said, "but I think that many people are not good with teammates," he said. I feel very strongly that I am a coercive leader because I have been playing music for a long time and I have freed myself and I am really grateful that Jonggil is doing well as a leader who is carrying my brother. " 

Indeed, 'virtue' was exhausted. The members continued to say, "My brother comes to me first, he is open, he receives a lot of people, and he takes care of him." Kim Jong-gil could not hide his happiness after complimenting him endlessly.

2018030815410266952_1520491261.jpg

◆ W24's Dream 

Finally, W24 reported their favorite singer and dreamer. Kim Jong-gil, who named Michael Jackson, said, "There are a lot of favorite artists. Michael Jackson is the peak of popular music. It is like a music artist, a performance, and a music artist. 

He also expressed his desire to stand on several stages as a W24. "I would like to be able to meet with the public steadily and live in various stages with big stage and small stage." "I would like to tour the world as our name is. The big goal is Rolla Falluza (Alternative Rock, Heavy Metal , Punk rock, hip-hop, dance music festival), and to listen to our music in the big music festivals abroad. " 

"As a vocalist, I like Byeong Yorin," said Chung Ho-won. "I felt that the vocals that came to my ears with an unusual voice were attractive, and I want to become a singer who will be able to communicate well to people someday." 

Park Aaron mentioned the jazz pianist Keith Jarrett. He said, "I heard it a lot when I went to the entrance, it was an artist who told me to re-express some music as 'My Music.' The message is straightforward and simple. did.

"It's not one of them but five of us, not one of them, I hope it's not broken, I'll keep the idol team, the band, the family, the one group, and that stuff on our album. If time goes by and it grows older, does not it be a good artist? "(Aaron Park)

2018030815412166955_1520491281.jpg

Kim likes coldplay. "There is a love story, but there are many elements that remind us of many meanings, like nature, the universe, and some of the lyrics that blindly express these days, and some bad words. I want to sing songs. I want to do music that comes to mind. " 

Park Ji-Won said, "The band that is listening to and watching a lot of fortresses is a new boy." "I felt that it was fun to watch the team." Three of them are wonderful when they play music. I want to be seen as an idol artist, and I want to be recognized as an artist. "

Yoon Hye-young reporter ent@stoo.com

http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2018030815550524297#imadnews

translate: lonetwilight

Another interview with W24

"We invite you to the world of W24" ... Singing debut album 'Singing Dancing' manual [Interview]

Enter article 2018.03.11 16:45 Last modified 2018.03.11 16:45
2018031116392071073_1520753959.jpg

[Sports Today, Yoon Hye-young, reporter] 

The band W24 (W24), composed of Kim Jong-gil (leader, drums), Chung Ho-won (vocals), Park Aaron (keyboard), Kim Yoon- And debuted in the music industry. 

The walk of W24 is a little special from the beginning. All of the members participated in writing, recording, producing, and solidifying their position as a talented band. W24 said, "Our own songs have been recorded in five songs," he said. "There are many songs that I wrote, and I listened to songs that could be easily and easily accessible to the public." I tried to balance the album and balance the song speed and genre.2018031116395471075_1520753993.jpg

The first track, "Singing Dancing", is a song with an element of synth-pop in the acoustic band sound, made by Park Aaron. He said, "Let's literally dance and sing." Everybody dreams once in their childhood. When I live, I often compromise on real problems. I wanted to remind those people of their dreams that I had at that time. It is a vital piece of music that can be used as an energy source for people with disabilities. "

The title track 'Get Jumper' came on Track 2. It's a country-like pop genre, and it's an impressive piece of instrumental sound and vocals. 

Kim Yoon-soo, who wrote the song, said, "Everyone was happy to listen to the song and I liked to write songs, so I was thinking about what to write, and I thought that I wanted to go somewhere somewhere." I would like to take a jumper tonight and go anywhere on the Han River. I started to make a musical piece and started to make it.It is said that it is "warm" since I finished the song.It seems that the content of the lyrics is gone and I am playing and crying. I wish I could give up my mind to go up and somewhere else. " 

"I thought it was the most impactful song in our minds, and the title is impressive, I think I could concentrate my attention on it, and it goes well with the seasons, and all of us sing well, I made it as a title song. "(W24)

2018031116401571077_1520754014.jpg

The next track, "Love Me," is also a work by Kim Yoon-su. The story of a man who confesses to a woman who loves her love, 'Please push me now and let me love you.' He wrote, "The songs I've written since I was in the military were so popular that I could just call it a guitar," I'll try a new challenge, "but I have never written such lyrics, I got the help of a helping hand, and it came out. "This song was the hardest of the lyrics," he laughed. 

Tracks 4 and 5 were filled with the song of leader Kim Jong-gil. First of all, 'myriad' is a song that contrasts bright and light music and shouting chorus in contrast to the sad lyrics that I want to meet again and miss many memories of 'myriad' memories with my lover. Kim Jong-gil said, "I started writing from the army, and I thought," What was the most common element with the public? "It was love.

2018031116403371079_1520754033.jpg

The last "I want to know you" is also a love song. Kim Jong-gil said, "If a person starts to feel a crush on him, he will be curious and curious." "I like this kind of thing. What do you like?" "I want to know more about you." It's the only ballad song I've ever heard. " 

Album covers are also unique. This is because it is a painting drawn by the artist with the motif of Michelangelo's 'Third Blue Dongdaemun', which is called 'The Gate of Heaven', not the faces of the members. It is meaningful to have a cover with a strange structure spreading paper. 

When Kim Jong-gil shows his album, "When you open the door (cover) when you see the picture in front, the door opens, and when you see our back, the rainbow comes out, which means that the door of life is closed when you meet us." I feel like inviting you to ".

2018031116404371085_1520754042.jpg

Park Aaron continued, "It is not just a tool for music, but a work of art." Lyrics are inspired by each piece of music. "Kim Jong-gil boasted," You can hang it. " 

Nevertheless, it seems that there is a desire to show their face to the public as much as it is 'debut'. However, "It is good that our face comes out, and I wanted to concentrate more on music, and it was better to show me what kind of message I wanted to convey."

2018031116410371096_1520754062.jpg

W24 wanted to raise the public's curiosity through this album. "I want to keep listening." "I want to see." "When are they performing?" The members who poured their responses into "I want to know about you" and "I want to know you", etc., expressed their activity goal, saying, "Because the band is a band, I can give you more energy to live." 

"I want my music to come out on the street, I went to a restaurant or a clothing store, and when I got a song, I felt good even if it was not my song, so I wonder how my music would look."

2018031116411771104_1520754077.jpg

Yoon Hye-young reporter ent@stoo.com 
<The closest, FunFun News ⓒ Sports Today

http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2018031116453899841#imadnews

google trans:
Hello. WTV.Ch24 Thursday News Channel
This week's W24 Good News. .
First news.
In the documentary channel, W24hours 'Aaron's Day' was released.
SBS MTV 'THE SHOW' Broadcast Site
After the work, I added a cleansing cleansing letter and a heart-filled hand letter
Aaron's day has received a lot of fans' love. .
The second news.
The W24 members went on a second live event yesterday.
Members also greet fans who have access to live broadcasts
I had a great time chatting.
In addition, we celebrated the breakthrough of 10,000 Instagram followers and arranged 'Acquiring You' as an acoustic version.
Korean, Spanish, Thai, Russian, Japanese, English, etc.
Thank you for your kind words. .
W24 Good News will continue to share the news
I'll give you a quick overview of the hidden world. thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived