Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest miyeOnx3

Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest lovablekrnstar63

gosh

all these stories of people getting scouted on the street even when aren't trying to get casted

is making me jealous

-_-

*sigh*

not fair T-T

Guest SophiaSan

i heard that SM was really dissapointed in the Seattle auditions...

only 90 people actually applied for it

and a few walk ins -_-

i hope my chances are higher

i still havent gotten anything but its okay...i'm back to focusing on school and studying :D

edit:

which reminds me

during my auditions...the judge asked me if was chinese in mandarin

and i said yes in mandarin

but i told her i was from hongkong and then she goes next..

lmao

-_- sad i cant speak mandarin that well. :(

Guest xoxo-j

EDIT: read xiahukno's entry on page 11 instead ^^

xoxo-j

are you still an sm trainee then?

and anyone from the toronto audition got a callback? :o

Guest xoxo-j

xoxo-j

are you still an sm trainee then?

and anyone from the toronto audition got a callback? :o

lol i wish. no buh i just know a thing or two about this industry : ) n ya they called some ppl bak the next day

Guest lovablekrnstar63

xoxo-j

that was a nice way to burst my bubble

*sigh*

i guess i can REALLY stop hoping now..

T-T

Guest clee

xoxo-j is right. they're not going to waste their time looking over other people's audition videos if they didn't call you back for a private audition. those that got a callback have a higher chance of getting in because the judges are focusing more on them and actually seeing if they have what it takes to be part of SM.

Guest xoxo-j

xoxo-j

that was a nice way to burst my bubble

*sigh*

i guess i can REALLY stop hoping now..

T-T

sorry -___- just being honest..its a lot easier than waiting for a call for a month O.o

Guest Hitorijime

Just because someone got callbacks, doesn't mean that you don't have a chance of making it. Yes, they have a large amount of tapes to go through, but you don't think that it's possible they could've missed a lot of people who had potential? Not just that, whats the whole point of taping people if you aren't going back to look? They probably have another team of staff members who will go through all of the tapes. All that the private audition means is that they are interested in you and want to see your talent more clearly because there were too many people at the actual auditions there.

I know, i probably won't be one of the people, but whatever. Once my skin is clears and I go to Taiwan next summer, I'm going for modelling there. So it's all good, all good. xD

And guys, don't feel depressed if you didn't get a callback. Final decisions comes mid-late November and if you really want to do it, there will be other chances for you.

Guest diana_jjang<3

how did you get callbacks? by email or phone?

Guest cutedorkable

i just wanna ask how long are uslly the callbacks?

Guest xoxo-j

haha thanks! to ppl who actually appreciate facts ^-~, they CALL you bak the next day to come to ther hotel if ther interested. n the callbaks, well u gotta wait for like them to finish taping other ppl, n the aud. was about...15, 20 min or so?

ya nahnsee i honestly dont know why sm would take in/already have so many trainees i mean 500?? meh *shrug, who knows whats going on inside lee soo man's head

Guest cutedorkable

lol thanx

hey i found something that will relli bring moods to ppl!!!

"이번 10명의 보선 진출자가 최종 합격자는 아니며, 오는 11월 한국에 돌아가 오디션 비디오를 검토한 후 최종 합격자를 메일로 개별 통보할 것"

it means, the 10 chosen are NOT the finalists, and when the people (judges?) go back to korea in november, they will review tapes and e-mail the rest of the finalists.

in other words, DONT GIVE UP HOPE!!

<< got this from http://forums.boajjang.com/lofiversion/index.php/t77750.html

see! lol so ye just keep going with your lives...who knows a miracle will happen

Guest lshluvr

^That makes me happier XD I personally want to be in SM so I can train and go to some other company :lol:

but what will they do with 200+ kids? build an army....? -____-

LOL

Guest goldenflower06

That's so sad, I probably won't make it. :tears: Atleast I know how harsh this world really is.... :angry: lol But I won't give up, singing and dancing has always been my love, and I will never stop, even if SM rejected me. I still have many years ahead of me, I just turned 15. Yeh, I'm still young. lol!!! :D

Guest cutedorkable

^^ lol wow thats soo good to think postive!

i noe i want SM more than anything...lol practically

i havent been sooo comitted

Guest lovablekrnstar63

*sigh*

i guess it's better to be realistic than optimistic and get a big disappointment, you know?

anyway

from the beginning i HIGHLY did doubt that they were gonna go through all the clips

i mean..

they went to like 15 cities and they stayed at each one for like 6ish hours!

thats a lot of tape

anyways

the end

=]

Guest Hitorijime

^Like I said. They probably have a whole other team of staff members for that job.

AND YES! NEVER GIVE UP IF IT'S YOUR DREAM! If you guys feel as though you can do it, i suggest you push yourself hard and you can fulfill your goal! Try to send some online applications and stuff!

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

i read somewhere that they reply to korean ppl first and then chinese ppl in november..but then again it can all be rumors and speculation...i want november to come so this supsense can be over, but then i dont..cuz i have a gazillion projects due next month and huge tests coming up..blah..but there is no way of stopping or speeding up time..so i guess i better start my homework...hahaha

xoxo-jthanks for the reality check.