Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miyeOnx3

Sm Audition___callbacks

^ yes.. he is very lucky.. i bet he's KUTE too!! haha..

ANiways, let's keep the Hmong Talk out of this thread..

Use the awesome PM service.. it's FREE!

anyways, no one got a callback??

Guest dREAMYrEVERIE

Hey... umm... I was just wondering if anybody representing SM is still here at California? Because I got a call today 0.0 and I'm so surprised, it says something about another audition soon? I'm kind of scared to call back. Eeek maybe I'll call the number back soon ><. Anybody else get a call today? I thought they left this area already? By the way I auditioned at Oakland. I'm not pretty or anything... I'm really surprised by this call, now I'm wondering if it's real... lol.

Hey... umm... I was just wondering if anybody representing SM is still here at California? Because I got a call today 0.0 and I'm so surprised, it says something about another audition soon? I'm kind of scared to call back. Eeek maybe I'll call the number back soon ><. Anybody else get a call today? I thought they left this area already? By the way I auditioned at Oakland. I'm not pretty or anything... I'm really surprised by this call, now I'm wondering if it's real... lol.

Did you audition at the SF, LA or OC audition?

I do hope they email us even if they don't choose us. Just so that the suspense will pass, rawr.

Guest dREAMYrEVERIE

Did you audition at the SF, LA or OC audition?

I do hope they email us even if they don't choose us. Just so that the suspense will pass, rawr.

I auditioned at SF [Oakland]. I said that on my other post yes? >< Eeek I wish I got an e-mail instead... this woman's english is not easy to understand.

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

A lot of people got call backs for the next day ------ but - was that for a private audition or what?

;; I have to agree with lovablekrnstar63 ;; some of you guys are more paranoid than I am haha; But ye;

O_O And there are two .. er -- three callbacks that we know of .

1) for a private audition (that people usually get within a week of the audtion)

2) to perform at "finals" -- aka a festival thats being held in the city -- they arent really finals, but the finalists get award prizes

3) call back-call backs as in you've-made-SM-call-backs -- and yeah. you probably wont find out until a month after the audition

so yeah you guys should... keep being optimistic, but stop spazzing @_@|; (because; it might disappoint you later;; O_O not syaing that to be mean, but yeah; i dont want to get my hopes up; so O_O; ye unless you guys like disappointment; or whatever);

do you guys think it is possible to get called back after a month even though you didnt get a private audition or was asked to perform at the festivals? haha i doubt it..

Guest dREAMYrEVERIE
-_- NVM... my friend... or her sisters or w/e... prank called me. I hate to say it was a very believable call... hmph they're soompiers too, lol. That was evil >< *sigh* forget it, last time I'm trusting a call.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

What's with all these random new people joining saying that they got callbacks? Hmm. x:

you noticed too?!?!?!!???!?! :blink:

Guest leejb91

i use soompi just to kill time, i have never posted before though. i was just wondering if anyone had the same kind of experience as i did... if you guys think i'm bsing it -o-

you noticed too?!?!?!!???!?! :blink:

you're not the only one~ >0<;;;

i wish i lived in cali to see the festival! i want to watch too! houston never has anything like that *sigh*

not enjoying houston at all :T

-Solly

Guest qaxlod

Everyone is getting a call back in November!

Just wait patiently like a good angel! ^^

everyone's getting a call back in NOVEMBER? then does that mean... they'll even call the people that didn't make it like to tell them they didn't instead of leaving them hanging...

everyone's talking about this call in november~ what is it?

but i just want to say there can be like person backs lmao

meaning that instead of calling you they tell you face to face

my cousin didn;t even APPLIED FOR AUDITIONING this lady was like you audition

and my cousin was like no...lol

so the lady asked for her name and filmed her nd number and adress

and she got a private aud tomorrow

i think thats pretty cool

basically SM goes for looks first

CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO GOT A CALLBACK!!!!

but i just want to say there can be like person backs lmao

meaning that instead of calling you they tell you face to face

my cousin didn;t even APPLIED FOR AUDITIONING this lady was like you audition

and my cousin was like no...lol

so the lady asked for her name and filmed her nd number and adress

and she got a private aud tomorrow

i think thats pretty cool

basically SM goes for looks first

CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO GOT A CALLBACK!!!!

Woahh

She must be hecka pretty.

Since they're more interested in boys.